Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

We will never know for sure Deepika's true intentions for going to the JNU protest. But irrespective of what her stance was at that point, I don't see how making a tweet about Nari Shakti or Coronavirus is contradictory. 

The notion that you always have to support/oppose a politician/party is so problematic and toxic. We ought to support our core values and oppose those who go against them. 

But of course, if by any chance Deepika has compromised her beliefs for publicity or monetary gains, it's problematic. If Deepika is bending over backward to clean her image after taking a stand, that's tragic. 

Who knows exactly what's going on in other people's minds though. All guesses. 

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

Gandhi was a racist and sexist 

People are asking for the removal of his statues in Africa. I was shocked at first but then realised that they have a point. 

Though I admire the father of the nation, his policies did save India from worse trauma (partition was bad but the country wasn't torn asunder) , I think he was a rotten husband and father. 

MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

The point???

My computer, my you tube subscription, my money, my belief.. 

You think DP is devi incarnation, I believe she has sold her soul for money (like everyone else in B'wood has. 

So????

BTW, the guy hasn't disappeared anywhere. He is still there very much on the youtube. 

Besides, he is an ex RAW officer.. must have something valid in his kitty to make such a claim instead of affection/fondness  which is a by-product of being a hardcore stan.

So keep on defending your girl (if you must) and let the lesser mortals like me believe that she is a Satan only missing on two horns...

Never said you cannot believe. I said I can’t believe they are people who believe. That’s not me trying to take away your right to believe. 

Kala.Billa thumbnail

Maybe BJP fellas will get her a better opening than 4cr😛

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MaalGang

Never said you cannot believe. I said I can’t believe they are people who believe. That’s not me trying to take away your right to believe. 

If people can believe that "weed" means patla cigarette, "hash" means mota cigarette and "maal" means ice-cream just because it has come out of the sacred mouth of Her Holiness, Shree 108 Deepika Mata, then anything and everything can be believed..

I also believe that DP maate is NOT the best thing that has happened to mankind ever since bread and butter, neither do I believe that Maharastra is a land of "utopia" simply because Devi DP resides there..

I know an unforgivable sacrilege... but again my beliefs are my beliefs, even if they are borderline sinful. Hope you are not taking away my right to sin as well..

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
MaalGang thumbnail

If people can believe that "weed" means patla cigarette, "hash" means mota cigarette and "maal" means ice-cream just because it has come out of the sacred mouth of Her Holiness, Shree 108 Deepika Mata, then anything and everything can be believed..

I also believe that DP maate is NOT the best thing that has happened to mankind ever since bread and butter, neither do I believe that Maharastra is a land of "utopia" simply because Devi DP resides there..

I know an unforgivable sacrilege... but again my beliefs are my beliefs, even if they are borderline sinful. Hope you are not taking away my right to sin as well..

I don’t really care about all of that. Why are you in your feelings for a one line sentence?. Writing paragraphs about Deepika  🤣🤣

p.s : No offence 

Edited by MaalGang - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

I don’t really care about all of that. Why are you in your feelings for a one line sentence?. Writing paragraphs about Deepika  🤣🤣

p.s : No offence 

🤣🤣

In a thread to Deepika, for Deepika and by Deepika, who should I write paragraphs about?

Joe Biden???😎

Kamala Harris???😎

Mr and Mrs. Trump?

Ivanka Trump Kushner?

Ex Manager Karishma Prakash?

Sameer Wankhede???

😈🤬

Hua kya hai?

Cigarette ka delirium?

Icecream ka hangover?

BTW.. Maal hai kya?

Sorry wrong question. The right question is:

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shows only that people on social media have no idea what’s going on in a celebs life 😆 

The theories and excuses some came up with 🤪

MaalGang thumbnail

🤣🤣

In a thread to Deepika, for Deepika and by Deepika, who should I write paragraphs about?

Joe Biden???😎

Kamala Harris???😎

Mr and Mrs. Trump?

Ivanka Trump Kushner?

Ex Manager Karishma Prakash?

Sameer Wankhede???

😈🤬

Hua kya hai?

Cigarette ka delirium?

Icecream ka hangover?

BTW.. Maal hai kya?

Sorry wrong question. The right question is:

Oh dear, Maal jokes in 2021? 🤣

It can’t get any lamer than that. I am sorry but who is still laughing at those tired jokes? Maybe you should check my username if you think it bothers me. I am all for everyone smoking weed. It’s actually an excellent remedy for most health  issues so I beg please legalize it 😆

All of this because I said I don’t believe people believe that guy. If I say sorry 😢 will it solve it?  

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

Oh dear, Maal jokes in 2021? 🤣

It can’t get any lamer than that. I am sorry but who is still laughing at those tired jokes? Maybe you should check my username if you think it bothers me. I am all for everyone smoking weed. It’s actually an excellent remedy for most health  issues so I beg please legalize it 😆

All of this because I said I don’t believe people believe that guy. If I say sorry 😢 will it solve it?  

Oh no, not at all... With that much money that is the best her legal team could come with??? patla, mota cigarette icecream and all that jazz?? If that has come out of her own or her husband's mind, then I cannot even laugh at her/his IQ.. 

So, it is a matter of pity for DP Devi.. Who's joking??? At least I don't joke on anyone's plight, even if it is Cheapika's..

I don't care about your username as you do not care about cigarette and ice-cream. You could smoke all the cigarettes and eat all the ice-creams?? So what???  Instead of picking up on people for beliefs that don't coincide with your own, or/and if others refuse to see Deepika maata through the same lens as yours, you should perhaps spend your time and energy to campaign legalizing smoking weeds in India.. Since, Cheapika has started lapping up on Modi, we might hear the good news soon... Til then you can even utilize the time you have wasted on writing to me for praying for Cheapika mata instead.

Please keep your sorry to yourself.  If you want to solve anything, don't quote me ever again, especially not to mock what I (or others) believe and what jokes we laugh or not laugh on.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago