Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He’s 7/8 but does age matter when he has only recently lost his mother? 

5 out of those 7/8 years he spent with his mother only. She was the only family he had. 

usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Have you seen how people in their 50s react when they lose their parents of natural causes?

This character is a child who saw his mother fall to her death. [Note: His only constant relationship thanks to her petty ego.] And now he is faced with a woman who looks & sounds exactly like her.

We can't expect a traumatised child to recite well-worded monologues.

Edited by usernameyrkkh - 3 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣leave kairav can someone slap sirat - slap that awful accent out of her🤢mara boxing chori chora --tahneh (the accent irritates me to no ends)

i actually like this older kairav much better than the last one-- but i feel like we reached a stage where he met her 3 times. 

rather than showing us repetition of this can they not move the story along i guess fourth or fifth time will be the charm 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sirat cant become a boxer bec some child called her momma mumma? Or disrupted her match? Or they thought she lied about her motherhood n hence no boxing for mommas? Seriously 😆

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
usernameyrkkh thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Sirat cant become a boxer bec some child called her momma mumma? Or disrupted her match? Or they thought she lied about her motherhood n hence no boxing for mommas? Seriously 😆

I think it was because they thought she lied in her form. Not sure what it was though. They kept saying marital status.. But one can be single mother. May be her age? Her form said 21. But one can be teenage mother too? 🤔

Well.. These guys forgot that Kaira were still married & showed polygamy. Let's not expect details from them 😂