Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Kairav and Muskaan are living with Akhilesh. It would have been better if both of them had lived with Akshara and Abhira. With this, Abhira would also get a family.  They can show kairav and Muskan have son. We can get to see abhira and kairan elder sister and brother bond. Then abhira and armaan meet at court and their journey of knowing each other....  Kairav , muskan, abhira and kairan son living as nuclear family.... Much better than showing abhira orphanage... What you guys think..

(Sorry for the error.. I am new to this ) 

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think they didn't want to head for anymore replacement. Actor playing Kairav wasn't comfortable playing old man and hence he opted out and smiley36 funnily Sambhavi seemed fine but since Kairav's character exited they made her character phase out too.

It would have been better if instead of killing Arohi, they would have killed Akshara, and Arohi, MuKa raising Ruhi and AkshNav's baby. Still don't like name Abhira smiley37

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's start to suits her... Samriddhi acting make abhira character cute..

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 5 months ago
Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Fact that Muskan had a gov job. Which she was very much passionate about. She left the job n settled in US. ??¿¿

She had old granny who probably would have passed away. Fine. 

She was crazy abt Abhinav 's child . But now don't care at all. Abhira don't know that she have such a loving bua/ mami . The only person who was happy when Akshara 's pregnancy was disclosed , I m sorry but even more than akshu herself. 

Why didn't she try to find out about this child.??

reeeh thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Fact that Muskan had a gov job. Which she was very much passionate about. She left the job n settled in US. ??¿¿

She was crazy abt Abhinav 's child . But now don't care at all. Abhira don't know that she have such a loving bua/ mami . The only person who was happy when Akshara 's pregnancy was disclosed , I m sorry but even more than akshu herself. 

Exactly! I was wondering the same... If they had to settle in the US, then they could have left with Akshu... Arey, they wanted Kairan to be with the family for emotional support, and they left to the US! 

If the actress was ready to do the older role, they could have retained her without Kairav! Is it difficult for them to have a misunderstanding and have Muskan down, just like chachima.. she is living here alone without her family! Muskan would have done anything for her brother's child!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sakshi-deewan

Arrey the characters have been written off/phased out. Otherwise, I think MuKa would have been with baby and Akshara would have been killed... 

But since they had to go for replacement anyway, so why bother replacing a sidey character rather than leadsmiley36....

Plotwise it's quite stupid. I would have understood Singapore to be more relevant than going to Akhilesh... But oh well... Whatever... 

Seems like makers have only two places to send characters... Either to God or to Akhilesh... Choice is characters ke kahan jaana chahte haismiley37

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It would have made so much sense to write off Manish and Swarna's characters and replace Kairav-Muskaan with older actors. They could have raised Roohi along with their own child. And show Muskaan longing to meet her brother's child. That way Abhira would have had some genuine support even if Akshara is not there. I have zero hope on Manish-Swarna. They will make Baby Sharma's life hell just like they did with Akshara. 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Make sense... Much better plot

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

It would have made so much sense to write off Manish and Swarna's characters and replace Kairav-Muskaan with older actors. They could have raised Roohi along with their own child. And show Muskaan longing to meet her brother's child. That way Abhira would have had some genuine support even if Akshara is not there. I have zero hope on Manish-Swarna. They will make Baby Sharma's life hell just like they did with Akshara. 

this would be so positive and logical.. ❤️

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I think they didn't want to head for anymore replacement. Actor playing Kairav wasn't comfortable playing old man and hence he opted out and smiley36 funnily Sambhavi seemed fine but since Kairav's character exited they made her character phase out too.

It would have been better if instead of killing Arohi, they would have killed Akshara, and Arohi, MuKa raising Ruhi and AkshNav's baby. Still don't like name Abhira smiley37

@ Bold: Any day better than calling her Naira!!!smiley22