Why didn’t Akshara contact Kairav-Muskaan?

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Why didn’t Akshara contact Kairav and Muskaan instead of Goenka. I’m sure Kairav and Muskaan would have took Abhira with them to USA and let her pursue her career there and take well care of her. Idk about Kairav but Muskaan will definitely take Abhira wholeheartedly 

If the concern is her study, even if she is in Law Year 2 here in India. At most if she changes her country, she might have to re study year 2 again, rather than the 3rd year 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Why didn’t Akshara contact Kairav and Muskaan instead of Goenka. I’m sure Kairav and Muskaan would have took Abhira with them to USA and let her pursue her career there and take well care of her. Idk about Kairav but Muskaan will definitely take Abhira wholeheartedly 

If the concern is her study, even if she is in Law Year 2 here in India. At most if she changes her country, she might have to re study year 2 again, rather than the 3rd year 

Kyuki voh log es season mei nhi hei.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Kairav ka khayal nahi aaya hoga usko ya phir she thought kairav might be still living with Goenka's thats why she was shown calling Goenka's landline no. and not anyone's mobile.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Let's forget about Manish for now; I was really upset. When I heard Swarna say, "Manish ji humne barso pehle ek decision liya tha and Ruhi ko dekthi hu toh wo decision best lag raha hai," I couldn't believe it. Wig wali Par Nani ji, for the sake of Ruhi's well-being, you allowed your granddaughter, along with her seven-year-old child and while pregnant, to leave. You sacrificed three family members for Ruhi's sake. Was it truly worth it? Previously, Akshara was overlooked for Arohi, but this time, three people suffered for the benefit of Ruhi, who isn't even a Goenka but a Birla. This unstable Ruhi, who desperately needs therapy, will bring chaos to more lives because of her rash decisions.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Because they are not hired for this season. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Jo log kush the iss season main birla's nahi hai i hope you got your answer kyun nahi hai smiley36 as they needed heartless manish goenka who lied to his grand daughter's husband saying she does not want to meet him. Let her marry a stranger instead of trying to help them smiley41 toxic PoEnka's (Poddar's  &Goenka’s) mubarak ho smiley36

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Let's forget about Manish for now; I was really upset. When I heard Swarna say, "Manish ji humne barso pehle ek decision liya tha and Ruhi ko dekthi hu toh wo decision best lag raha hai," I couldn't believe it. Wig wali Par Nani ji, for the sake of Ruhi's well-being, you allowed your granddaughter, along with her seven-year-old child and while pregnant, to leave. You sacrificed three family members for Ruhi's sake. Was it truly worth it? Previously, Akshara was overlooked for Arohi, but this time, three people suffered for the benefit of Ruhi, who isn't even a Goenka but a Birla. This unstable Ruhi, who desperately needs therapy, will bring chaos to more lives because of her rash decisions.

Please don't bring abhir in this. When he was living in ranikhet his father was with him providing him every thing. He does not need  Manish goneka to provide him when he has a capable father. He had his own house and was studying in a good school. Unfortunately he died along with his father. After that calling Manish or kairav is his mother's decision, she waited for 22 years. 

When gonekas took the decision to support ruhi years back, the child who lost her both parents was ruhi, abhir has his both parents, and the unborn had her mother along with abhimanyu who agreed to raise her. Choosing ruhi was correct at that time. 

And one more thing ys, ruhi is a birla,  but don't forget even abhir is a birla and Abhira is a Sharma. None of them are gonekas. 

Edited by shalu1786 - 4 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Please don't bring abhir in this. When he was living in ranikhet his father was with him providing him every thing. He does not need  Manish goneka to provide him when he has a capable father. He had his own house and was studying in a good school. Unfortunately he died along with his father. After that calling Manish or kairav is his mother's decision, she waited for 22 years. 

When gonekas took the decision to support ruhi years back, the child who lost her both parents was ruhi, abhir has his both parents, and the unborn had her mother along with abhimanyu who agreed to raise her. Choosing ruhi was correct at that time. 

My focus lies with Akshara and the Goenkas. I mentioned Abhir because he's Akshara's child; I didn't intend to involve Abhimanyu. I acknowledge his capability in protecting his loved ones. My post primarily addresses the Goenkas and their treatment of Akshara. While I recognize Akshara's faults, the Goenkas also bear responsibility for abandoning their daughter. Cutting ties isn't simple. Consider Akshara Sr.'s situation: Daddaji passed away, and Bhabhimaa blamed Akshara, yet Akshara and Naitik remained in touch with the Singhania family. If the Goenkas wished, they could have maintained contact without letting Ruhi know.Who knows, Akshara might have  attempted to reach out after that tragic accident and Manish dismissed her call, as shown today. Akshara was Kartik and Naira's aakhri Nishani, so if he cherishes Naira's memory, why doesn't he feel remorse for abandoning Naira's daughter? Please refrain from defending the Goenkas; they've caused significant harm. They've already ruined two generations, evident in their questionable upbringing of Ruhi, who seems oblivious to reality and the essence of marriage and love. She might spiral into total insanity in the future.

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

My focus lies with Akshara and the Goenkas. I mentioned Abhir because he's Akshara's child; I didn't intend to involve Abhimanyu. I acknowledge his capability in protecting his loved ones. My post primarily addresses the Goenkas and their treatment of Akshara. While I recognize Akshara's faults, the Goenkas also bear responsibility for abandoning their daughter. Cutting ties isn't simple. Consider Akshara Sr.'s situation: Daddaji passed away, and Bhabhimaa blamed Akshara, yet Akshara and Naitik remained in touch with the Singhania family. If the Goenkas wished, they could have maintained contact without letting Ruhi know.Who knows, Akshara might have  attempted to reach out after that tragic accident and Manish dismissed her call, as shown today. Akshara was Kartik and Naira's aakhri Nishani, so if he cherishes Naira's memory, why doesn't he feel remorse for abandoning Naira's daughter? Please refrain from defending the Goenkas; they've caused significant harm. They've already ruined two generations, evident in their questionable upbringing of Ruhi, who seems oblivious to reality and the essence of marriage and love. She might spiral into total insanity in the future.

I am not denying gonekas caused significant harm. But it doesn't change the fact that supporting ruhi was the correct decision considering the scenario. Gonekas has problem only with akshara not with Abhir or abhira. So trying to connect abhira is not bad, maybe ruhi also forget about her hatred and accept akshara for abhira. Without trying we don't know how will it turn out. 

The resort trip was the best thing destiny provide to akshara. Only by facing ruhi's anger she can make her accept abhira. Ruhi's anger was untouched for years so it is still there. We can't except to fade away as the year's passed. It is about her parents, her father figure and her entire childhood. 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shalu1786

I am not denying gonekas caused significant harm. But it doesn't change the fact that supporting ruhi was the correct decision considering the scenario. Gonekas has problem only with akshara not with Abhir or abhira. So trying to connect abhira is not bad, maybe ruhi also forget about her hatred and accept akshara for abhira. Without trying we don't know how will it turn out. 

The resort trip was the best thing destiny provide to akshara. Only by facing ruhi's anger she can make her accept abhira. Ruhi's anger was untouched for years so it is still there. We can't except to fade away as the year's passed. It is about her parents, her father figure and her entire childhood. 

During Neil time also, Ruhi knew AK was somehow responsible (as she blamed her for both her parents death before leap, means she knew) but she never had grudge against her. Arohi and Abhimanyu never fed her illusion or made her believe that her dad is not here because of AK mausi

Even if Ruhi is mad at AK, it is Manish and Swarna responsibility to explain her that she didn’t do it purposely. She was in car trying to save Arohi but accidentally hit her.