pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

I feel Kairaan should retun in this generation. Because it will add up more drama and they will take Abhira's side definitely atleast Muskaan will when her truth gets revealed to Goenkas and Ruhi. What are your opinions on this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

If either Kairav or Muskaan really cared about Abhira. They would have tried to search for Akshu and her. 

But they didn't. 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

TBH instead of Surekha they should have retained Muskaan played by a sr actor. Surekha ka kya kaam hai show mai? If Muskaan would have been there she is direct connection to Abhinav and she would have help Abhira understand about Abhinav and Akshara's past.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

TBH instead of Surekha they should have retained Muskaan played by a sr actor. Surekha ka kya kaam hai show mai? If Muskaan would have been there she is direct connection to Abhinav and she would have help Abhira understand about Abhinav and Akshara's past.

I agree they should have removed surekha who is anyways from the sat yug .. and kept a youngish fair actress playing muskaan .  They could have shown she talks to kairav on phone ..and reasonably polite but not too friendly with ruhi 
She could have a son or girl later in the story or remain childless .. they should still try bringing her in and remove surekha quietly 

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

If either Kairav or Muskaan really cared about Abhira. They would have tried to search for Akshu and her. 

But they didn't. 

We all know they ended their characters in previous generation when Akshara took promise from them that they shouldn't keep any connection with her. So we can assume that did upset Kairaan and they shifted to US. If makers want they can bring them now with their own child or childless and show some support system and direct connection to Abhira from her paternal side too

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

We all know they ended their characters in previous generation when Akshara took promise from them that they shouldn't keep any connection with her. So we can assume that did upset Kairaan and they shifted to US. If makers want they can bring them now with their own child or childless and show some support system and direct connection to Abhira from her paternal side too

Akshara didn't want Abhimanyu to go with her either. But Abhimanyu was adamant to not leave her alone. 

See Even a man like Abhimanyu fared better than Kairav Muskaan. smiley36

Nah I would rather they redeem Dadisa and Vidya. So Poddars can be family Abhira never had. 

Goenkas are useless. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Or better still. Bring back Naksh and family. 

Naksh was great brother to Naira. I am sure he would prove to great support to Abhira. 

OG legacy baby with current Legacy baby. 

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I agree they should have removed surekha who is anyways from the sat yug .. and kept a youngish fair actress playing muskaan .  They could have shown she talks to kairav on phone ..and reasonably polite but not too friendly with ruhi 
She could have a son or girl later in the story or remain childless .. they should still try bringing her in and remove surekha quietly 

Exactly wrap karke bhej dena chahiye surekha ko akhilesh ke pass and bring in Muskaan. 

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Akshara didn't want Abhimanyu to go with her either. But Abhimanyu was adamant to not leave her alone. 

See Even a man like Abhimanyu fared better than Kairav Muskaan. smiley36

Nah I would rather they redeem Dadisa and Vidya. So Poddars can be family Abhira never had. 

Goenkas are useless. 

She didn't take promise from Abhimanyu like she did with Kairaan and anyways we all know why he went with her because his character should die along with Abhir. Coming to present story Muskaan will support Abhira at any cost and she isn't a Goenka by blood. So she won't flip. I want Abhira to have some genuine family connection from her parents side also

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

She didn't take promise from Abhimanyu like she did with Kairaan and anyways we all know why he went with her because his character should die along with Abhir. Coming to present story Muskaan will support Abhira at any cost and she isn't a Goenka by blood. So she won't flip. I want Abhira to have some genuine family connection from her parents side also

Muskaan has proven enough number of times that she does what she want to do. 

She flipped thrice in a span month.

First she was against ManRa wedding. 

Than suddenly flipped and Abhimanyu became her new bhaiji. She was excited of Abhinav's baby. "Mere bhaiji ka apna khoon" as she called it. 

Than flipped again and let of go of the baby to take care of Ruhi.

Than did randomly shifted US. 

Kairav is no better. 

After OG tilak fiasco, He wanted Akshara to leave. So that confrontation can be avoided.  He thought it was better to further isolate his already alone sister. 

He never tried to contact Askhara for 6 long years. 

Than he conveniently gaslighted her that their soured relationship is her fault alone. 

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 4 months ago