Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya12000

I am not saying she is impulsive because she wants to know the truth..she is impulsive in coming to an opinion about vansh.. that judgemental nature of hers i am talking abt... quickly coming to a conclusion...its irritating as this has happened before and looks like she has not learned from her mistakes.

She has every right to know the truth.. yes.and she wants to know what her husband is hiding abt her parents..right again... didn't she say i hope what i am thinking is not true suggesting that she is having all the worst case scenarios in her mind.

Even if i consider vansh in riddhima's shoes and vansh does something like riddhima is doing, i would say the same thing. 

Digging up his terrible past not considering the impact it will have on vansh, not even concerned about it, too invested in her past, her parents and the truth.. she might make impulsive decisions.

I understand now where is it coming from? You know I thought to ask Ridhima will be asking how come he been in juvenile for four years? More than the crime, what he must have gone? No matter what crime he did but the pain he went though, but still asking the truth because she wants to know who is her parents are? 

On those lines. But whatever shown today is quite good improvement in their relationship but hen such above things in subtle way makes it more promising than before. 

Indeed the way Ridhima feeling hope her doubts not turn into true. Understandable. Vansh said he never killed anyone. So she could have trusted that, but now, she is only thinking from one angle, which is where she goes wrong always. One need to see all angles to judge something but Ridhima didn't understood the same from her past mistake which Vansh learned from his part, which is why he is control with anger and temper. 

Hope we see that level up in Ridhima too, though whatever improvement she shown until now is good, but expecting a little more, makers. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

@bold: I feel this is what kabir will do because Riddhima will not believe him that easily. 

The rest even I have the same doubts, I guess only future episodes can give us answers to these questions.

Because she lost the paper. Either she should get hold of the paper or the person should tell the truth to Kabir. 

Now, what I want is the person telling the truth to Kabir and then how he reported to Vansh about Ridhima coming to juvenile, the same thing he should report Vansh that some Kabir kidnapped him and said he wants to prove you wrong against your wife and beat me. So I told him the truth, I'm sorry on those lines. 

So Vansh is on alert knowing what's happening. Though thinking too much, that Rajesh can say your wife and Kabir did this with me, which shocks Vansh and misunderstandings from his side too. This is also another possibility. 

When Vansh asks Ridhima, did you hit Rajesh, she feels the paperweight thing and says yes, then more issues in the relationship. 

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Because she lost the paper. Either she should get hold of the paper or the person should tell the truth to Kabir. 

Now, what I want is the person telling the truth to Kabir and then how he reported to Vansh about Ridhima coming to juvenile, the same thing he should report Vansh that some Kabir kidnapped him and said he wants to prove you wrong against your wife and beat me. So I told him the truth, I'm sorry on those lines. 

So Vansh is on alert knowing what's happening. Though thinking too much, that Rajesh can say your wife and Kabir did this with me, which shocks Vansh and misunderstandings from his side too. This is also another possibility. 

When Vansh asks Ridhima, did you hit Rajesh, she feels the paperweight thing and says yes, then more issues in the relationship. 

I agree shaping of the story all depends on how the makers are planning to stage the drama in the future. All of ur theories are highly possible. Only thing I really hope is that we don't get to see the same cycle again. 

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I understand now where is it coming from? You know I thought to ask Ridhima will be asking how come he been in juvenile for four years? More than the crime, what he must have gone? No matter what crime he did but the pain he went though, but still asking the truth because she wants to know who is her parents are? 

On those lines. But whatever shown today is quite good improvement in their relationship but hen such above things in subtle way makes it more promising than before. 

Indeed the way Ridhima feeling hope her doubts not turn into true. Understandable. Vansh said he never killed anyone. So she could have trusted that, but now, she is only thinking from one angle, which is where she goes wrong always. One need to see all angles to judge something but Ridhima didn't understood the same from her past mistake which Vansh learned from his part, which is why he is control with anger and temper. 

Hope we see that level up in Ridhima too, though whatever improvement she shown until now is good, but expecting a little more, makers. 

Exactly riddhima is too invested in her truth that she is not willing to understand vansh. Riddhima currently reminds me too much of the initial hypocrite riddhima who always saw vansh from Kabir's eyes...the only difference now is she loves him....the grey shades are coming out ofcourse but don't see any improvement in her character arc..hoping it ll come out in the upcoming episodes..

There relationship has improved but i feel ots because vansh has learnt from his mistakes..though hiding abt her parents is not right

Edited by Priya12000 - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

I agree shaping of the story all depends on how the makers are planning to stage the drama in the future. All of ur theories are highly possible. Only thing I really hope is that we don't get to see the same cycle again. 

yes, the same cycle shouldn't be repeated. Why I do feel either Ridhima might lose life this time or both Riansh win against Kabir's game. I would love to see them later but considering the previous season in the mind, both lead dying and coming from death is very common. 

Hope we see something different end game, as I feel with Riansh as a couple, makers have tested waters what works for the show and what doesn't. So hope they make them take the right actions this time. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Exactly riddhima is too invested in her truth that she is not willing to understand vansh. Riddhima currently reminds me too much of the initial hypocrite riddhima who always saw vansh from Kabir's eyes...the only difference now is she loves him....the grey shades are coming out ofcourse but don't see any improvement in her character arc..hoping it ll come out in the upcoming episodes..

There relationship has improved but i feel ots because vansh has learnt from his mistakes..though hiding abt her parents is not right

Vansh has learned a lot, Indeed on that point, I pat the man. Yes, Ridhima has a long way to go. I feel Vansh has seen the worst of the world considering Dadi's words. While Ridhima's pain is being an orphan and maybe we don't know much, so let's take that only for consideration. 

She should have asked it but then again her focus in only on her parents thing maybe that is what more occupied. If you see Vansh, he is hurt yet when she is hurt, he did the treatment for the wound. Ridhima would also have done the same. 

Might go behind her parent's truth, but do check up on his pain also once. That makes them more n couple. But I feel, apart from not being too impulsive, confronting him directly, don't think much of arch, but yes, the way both handling it like adults - I liked it. 

As said the other day, on snail speed the growth of the characters is being shown so let's appreciate whatever the growth being shown and yes, let's expect Ridhima to be more empathy because both Kabir and Vansh called her as an emotional fool at the time of Vihaan. She doing everything for the sake of the family. Missing the same empathy in Vansh's place. That she should learn. Let's see how that growth comes. 

For once, Ridhima should trust Vansh blindly, that trust should make him open his core. For once. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

History is definitely repeating for sure but last time both were with a lot of misunderstandings against each other. Impulsive and doubting each and every action. 

The only difference this time is, they both love enormously and not coming to any impulsive decisions. Over and above, both are communicating with each other and what they are doing and why they are doing it? 

So though that is helping from one hand, Angre said someone is helping her - so if Kabir brings any truth against Vansh about juvenile, it is like Ridhima told him. It will look like even after so much, she picked Kabir over Vansh?  So if that should not happen, Ridhima should be prepared for her thing against Kabir at the same time digging the truth. 

If once again Kabir proves anything against Ridhima, then the plot is same but how Vansh and Ridhima come out this makes the end game different. If not, then same but this time it's her parents, not Ragini with a snail moment of improvement in their dynamics. 

Kabir will always be in the picture not as their ex but as a hurdle. Vansh is partially responsible for it.He neither is disclosing anything nor  he is considering Kabir as a threat.We always  say that Riddima chooses kabir but Vansh is the reason of it. He never comes clean to her even if  he is so much in love. Being an egoist He never considers Kabir as someone strong whom he should b alert. Kabir should not b underestimated by Vansh at all but he mostly look down upon kabir and  this made his work easy that is manipulating Riddhima.

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

From yesterday's  episode it was clear that she didn't take kabir's  help....did she take his help today...or is it just an assumption 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Kabir will always be in the picture not as their ex but as a hurdle. Vansh is partially responsible for it.He neither is disclosing anything nor  he is considering Kabir as a threat.We always  say that Riddima chooses kabir but Vansh is the reason of it. He never comes clean to her even if  he is so much in love. Being an egoist He never considers Kabir as someone strong whom he should b alert. Kabir should not b underestimated by Vansh at all but he mostly look down upon kabir and  this made his work easy that is manipulating Riddhima.

I feel it. 

Maybe this track can give some sense to Vansh that he should never underestimate Kabir in any play. He is what he is doing and exactly like Vansh. Always being two steps further than him. I completely agree. Vansh is also the fault of the whole situation because today Ridhima was very clear on what she wants from Vansh but his denial is the issue. 

I liked the growth it is happening from Vansh side as he learnt from past mistakes. But as I said Ridhima is slower than a snail. I mean I'm glad she is still doubting rather than jumping into impulsive decisions. But yes she should have asked his pain in juvenile though he might not tell her, she should have for humanity sake could have thought how could a 15 years boy live

But her thoughts focused on her parent's death than Vansh pain. Vansh is hurt but he is taking care of Ridhima hurt and needs. She should do the same. Search to an extent that even VR Mansion can fall down but make sure the relationship sustain as Vansh is trying. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

From yesterday's  episode it was clear that she didn't take kabir's  help....did she take his help today...or is it just an assumption 

Today she called someone and said need help urgent. I personally don't think it is Kabir but makers can make such a situation where Vansh might believe Ridhima might have taken Kabir help again. Because today Angre said someone is helping Ridhima but it is just the helper, not anyone. 

So the whole thing can come out differently. What would be great is Either Ridhima proving herself she didn't take his help somehow or Vansh saying he knows what he is doing yet he made to do it because he wants to see what extent Kabir can go - Like VR Mode. 

If not history repeated at least that Kabir traps both Ridhima and Vansh. Ridhima in the half-truth and Vansh with Ridhima part of his team once again.