Epi 175: All's Faire in Love I Precap Pg 10 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

What I don't understand is neither Ridhima nor Vansh is feeling Dejavu feeling like us? 

Everything is happening in the same way but this time it is combined with immense love. 

Leave Ridhima, detective mode. But Vansh is the great VR who he always posses, glad we are seeing his obsession side but then again, he can feel like it, same things happening. Why not making it obvious? 

A vague thought, the day Kabir says Ridhima is in his team again to create a rift, maybe then Vansh as VR will reveal he know everything he did but let him do it because he wanna see how he gonna play this time. And this time its VR who played with him... on those lines? 

Originally posted by Drna

Uma (real) ka behaviour to riddhu jaisa hona chahiye na. (Acc to Vansh)

And if they are showing Uma in present and as a negative character then😑😑😏😏

Whole family will always remain on Vansh's side so I want Uma to be with Riddhima.

Yup, according to Vansh, Ridhidma is a reflection of Uma, so she should be positive only who can stand with Ridhima and make both Vansh and Ridhima understand how it should be between them. 

The second thing is if turning negative, considering how much Vansh loves his mother, he won't hear anything Ridhima says, so the end of the track it might come it is not his mother some duplicate whom Anupriya and Kabir might have planted or indeed his mother is negative and feels sorry as he didn't hear to Ridhima. 

But I never thought for once she is dead. If coming back better come in a positive way. Because I need one person who is unbiased completely. Not like Vansh is blood so support him and Ridhima is bad so don't. Need one who stands with truth rather than blood. 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Yup, according to Vansh, Ridhidma is a reflection of Uma, so she should be positive only who can stand with Ridhima and make both Vansh and Ridhima understand how it should be between them. 

The second thing is if turning negative, considering how much Vansh loves his mother, he won't hear anything Ridhima says, so the end of the track it might come it is not his mother some duplicate whom Anupriya and Kabir might have planted or indeed his mother is negative and feels sorry as he didn't hear to Ridhima. 

But I never thought for once she is dead. If coming back better come in a positive way. Because I need one person who is unbiased completely. Not like Vansh is blood so support him and Ridhima is bad so don't. Need one who stands with truth rather than blood. 

If the second thing comes true than it will turn out to be a typical ekta's saas bahu drama which is not tolerable in romantic thriller series.😏😏😏

In that case, AP is in the house since Vansh is the kid. Then how come she doesn't know he went to Juvenile. 

Did AP Kill Uma when Vansh is in juvenile or Uma died way before?

AP not knowing this because Kabir said it's news for him also. So this entire concept is making to raise more eyebrows than before. 

Is it possible, none could have shared the same with AP about this? Not sure though 

That's what even I'm confused about..

When Kabir said, yeh toh mere liye bhi breaking news hai..

Because all this while I used to think that all these raaz of riddhima's parents and RS fam was knows to kabir only because AP shared it with him.

However now I feel like the cvs are not going to give any importance to the previous episodes. They're creating some new informations are will be using them to write the upcoming episodes..

She might have asked help from helper but then Kabir calls might misguide the whole thing. I feel she is not asking help for anyone. Also when Vansh asks who is the helper she might not reveal thinking to safeguard the person but as she is not saying anything, he might think it is Kabir. So this misunderstanding I think will come in the course of the time. 

Maybe I'm dreaming but either Vansh or Ridhima can prove to Kabir that no matter what happens between them will be between them and the way he is getting to know the truth is following her but not Ridhima telling him, then, once again that would be major growth in the relationship. However, I feel, I'm expecting too much. 

Kabir confidently said that she ll ask his help..even if the person she called might not be him. I feel at the last moment, it ll be kabir whose help she ll take having no other choice.

And hell will break loose when vansh will find out about it.

If riddhima marries vansh with the false stories set up by kabir, then it ll be no different from the first.

Also, though i wish your second para is true, I don't think it ll happen. Riddhima is being impulsive now..she is not trusting vansh now though currently there is no reason for her to..but that annoying habit of hers..to not understand other people's pov but expecting others to understand hers is still there...

Originally posted by Drna

If the second thing comes true than it will turn out to be a typical ekta's saas bahu drama which is not tolerable in romantic thriller series.😏😏😏

Understand where you are coming from, considering thriller element this can be also part of it. Where Ridhima tries to prove she is an imposter, however, the family doesn't believe. Yeah, but if this is the track they cannot drag more than many episodes it kinda same Ahana track. Torturing her and all. 

Originally posted by merryyura

That's what even I'm confused about..

When Kabir said, yeh toh mere liye bhi breaking news hai..

Because all this while I used to think that all these raaz of riddhima's parents and RS fam was knows to kabir only because AP shared it with him.

However now I feel like the cvs are not going to give any importance to the previous episodes. They're creating some new informations are will be using them to write the upcoming episodes..

I feel for the last paragraph. Makers are like completely ended whatever happened and making the new episodes. But no matter how new, I feel they should at least make Vansh and Ridhima feel Dejavu types because things are happening in the same way. 

At least for Vansh, he should feel the things are going in the same way. I feel the day Kabir says Ridhima is part of his game, maybe then we see Vansh saying I know you are behind this but not Ridhima. However, I let you do it kinda words. 

Originally posted by Priya12000

Kabir confidently said that she ll ask his help..even if the person she called might not be him. I feel at the last moment, it ll be kabir whose help she ll take having no other choice.

And hell will break loose when vansh will find out about it.

If riddhima marries vansh with the false stories set up by kabir, then it ll be no different from the first.

Also, though i wish your second para is true, I don't think it ll happen. Riddhima is being impulsive now..she is not trusting vansh now though currently there is no reason for her to..but that annoying habit of hers..to not understand other people's pov but expecting others to understand hers is still there...

I know Kabir confidence but let's see what makes her bend before Kabir but for now, I think it is the helper she called not Kabir. 

Coming to the last paragraph, indeed I was asking much. But, I don't call Ridhima impulsive at least now. Because this time she had put all her cards before him. She is crystal clear why she wants to know the truth and wants to know what is causing her not to tell him. She is even thinking about what truth can be such that, their relationship can be broken too. 

So won't say impulsive but then again, if we are in Ridhima's place, we would be also wanting to know what happened to our parents and why is our husband hiding so much from us even after knowing what could have happened with them? 

Though I'm not married those are the questions any married woman go through. So not impulsive but then would say, yes, she can understand the other point of view. That much she should do. Considering Vansh himself saying he is secret himself, I feel one thing ends other thing starts. I understand where he is coming from but then again, wife and husband should know each other, it's different from the family and son having secrets. 

For once, let's keep Vansh in Ridhima's shoes. Ridhima having some secrets which no matter what Vansh does he doesn't know, will he try to know her secrets? He would do it in his own way if wanted do. Considering this in mind, how come Ridhima can hide anything from him? So the same goes for her too. 

No offence if I drafted much, just want to put the thoughts. 

I know Kabir confidence but let's see what makes her bend before Kabir but for now, I think it is the helper she called not Kabir. 

Coming to the last paragraph, indeed I was asking much. But, I don't call Ridhima impulsive at least now. Because this time she had put all her cards before him. She is crystal clear why she wants to know the truth and wants to know what is causing her not to tell him. She is even thinking about what truth can be such that, their relationship can be broken too. 

So won't say impulsive but then again, if we are in Ridhima's place, we would be also wanting to know what happened to our parents and why is our husband hiding so much from us even after knowing what could have happened with them? 

Though I'm not married those are the questions any married woman go through. So not impulsive but then would say, yes, she can understand the other point of view. That much she should do. Considering Vansh himself saying he is secret himself, I feel one thing ends other thing starts. I understand where he is coming from but then again, wife and husband should know each other, it's different from the family and son having secrets. 

For once, let's keep Vansh in Ridhima's shoes. Ridhima having some secrets which no matter what Vansh does he doesn't know, will he try to know her secrets? He would do it in his own way if wanted do. Considering this in mind, how come Ridhima can hide anything from him? So the same goes for her too. 

No offence if I drafted much, just want to put the thoughts. 

I am not saying she is impulsive because she wants to know the truth..she is impulsive in coming to an opinion about vansh.. that judgemental nature of hers i am talking abt... quickly coming to a conclusion...its irritating as this has happened before and looks like she has not learned from her mistakes.

She has every right to know the truth.. yes.and she wants to know what her husband is hiding abt her parents..right again... didn't she say i hope what i am thinking is not true suggesting that she is having all the worst case scenarios in her mind.

Even if i consider vansh in riddhima's shoes and vansh does something like riddhima is doing, i would say the same thing. 

Digging up his terrible past not considering the impact it will have on vansh, not even concerned about it, too invested in her past, her parents and the truth.. she might make impulsive decisions.

After seeing a few doubts I want to ask 

1. Does Anupriya didn't marry Ajay while Vansh at 15? 

2. When actually she married Ajay because AP always says she raised them since kids. So technically since which age? 

3. How come Kabir has got the box? Does he know since day one they are connected? If Kabir doesn't know about juvenile, on what basis he thought the truth can be connected with them? 

That says he also on bits and pieces

4. Is Ridhima going to believe what Kabir says? 

Why do I feel Kabir will record the conversation with the Rajesh and present it before Ridhima, due to which she may believe or will she get the paper? 

5. Where paper went? Lost because Vansh has taken away it long back or someone stolen from her? 

@bold: I feel this is what kabir will do because Riddhima will not believe him that easily. 

The rest even I have the same doubts, I guess only future episodes can give us answers to these questions.