Ishq Mein Marjawan 2

Epi 175: All's Faire in Love I Precap Pg 10 - Page 3

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Tejaswini240896

After watching ep..i think they are trying show us that Yess...Riddhima called Kabir(and Kabir is already interrogating that govt officer)..and After that Kabir called riddhima..

But none of them took the name...Riddhima just said..I need help, its urgent..and When Kabir called..it is not even clear if he called Riddhima or someone else..

I agree. But I feel Kabir called Ridhima while the later might not be called him. Also, they want us to feel whole thing going in the same way as Ragini phase and the things happening in the same way. 

However, hoping the end game be different because if it goes the same way, the viewers will change this time and the TRP goes drastically down. 

All are expecting some thing very different from the ending of this plot and I feel somewhere makers have an idea about this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Abhyudaya

That pineapple video it is Kabir. Not Vansh. 

So the makers should say at what point AP has married Ajay 

The video was of dadi's birthday and she was cutting cake with vansh. After they had gone, Anu came with pineapple cake and gave it to kabir who was hiding behind the curtains.

I mean to say they showed lil vansh.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That pineapple video it is Kabir. Not Vansh. 

So the makers should say at what point AP has married Ajay 

Video main pehle vansh hai dadi ke sath

Baad main its kabir and ap

What if ap was helping family to raise up three kids like a helper and seeing her care and all then ajay decided to marry her 

Makers should reveal this whole fiasco 

And even today that file didnt mention anything abt parents and stuff as u said 

Abhi tk maine epsiode  nhi dekha hai although

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Drna

The video was of dadi's birthday and she was cutting cake with vansh. After they had gone, Anu came with pineapple cake and gave it to kabir who was hiding behind the curtains.

I mean to say they showed lil vansh.

No. Because Ridhima thought curtain boy is Vansh, not Kabir. I feel that the small boy is Aryan but cannot be Vansh at least. 

I think AP might have joined VR family as a helper and then later married Ajay. Whole AP story can be revealed in this track I feel. So many backstories on her entry into VR Mansion. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Video main pehle vansh hai dadi ke sath

Baad main its kabir and ap

What if ap was helping family to raise up three kids like a helper and seeing her care and all then ajay decided to marry her 

Makers should reveal this whole fiasco 

And even today that file didnt mention anything abt parents and stuff as u said 

Abhi tk maine epsiode  nhi dekha hai although

I don't think it is Vansh, it can be Aryan I feel. 

However, if it is Vansh then, does AP don't know he went to juvenile. How come she is not informed about it? 

If she is then how come she never told Kabir about that? 

I feel the same. She might be helping to raise kids and then got married to Ajay by killing Uma. I too feel the same. Makers should reveal every story of AP background as they are going to bring Uma stuff into it. 

If it is parents story then make sure they close all the loopholes and backstories regarding every parent - VR and Ridhima too. 

Yes in the file it said Care of Uma rai sighania. He is son right, how come they say C/O/ 

Secondly as said in the post, in those father's name is important than mothers, then why Ajay name is not mentioned.

How come in a case file, the year is no mentioned

Over and above, C/O = Care of Uma or Case of Uma ..... 

The way Vansh asking Dadi, did she told what crime he committed? It means did he did something or safeguarding. As Vansh said he himself is a secret and between wife and husband so many secrets create many issues. Can handle Ridhima having so many secrets around her? 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

No. Because Ridhima thought curtain boy is Vansh, not Kabir. I feel that the small boy is Aryan but cannot be Vansh at least. 

I think AP might have joined VR family as a helper and then later married Ajay. Whole AP story can be revealed in this track I feel. So many backstories on her entry into VR Mansion. 

That boy who was with dadi when she cut the cake was vansh.

As in the next episode itself chachi showed riddhima the childhood pictures of all the siblings and introduced that child as vansh.

The boy behind curtain was kabir who riddhima thought could be either vansh or Aryan.

Drna7 thumbnail

I episode 71, they have clearly shown that lil boy Vansh.

So, Anu don't know that Vansh went to juvenile. But if Sia, Ishani and Aryan know about it then how come his so called step mom don't know. And if Anu knows that why will she hide it from Kabir.

Or CVS forgot about old episodes.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: merryyura

That boy who was with dadi when she cut the cake was vansh.

As in the next episode itself chachi showed riddhima the childhood pictures of all the siblings and introduced that child as vansh.

The boy behind curtain was kabir who riddhima thought could be either vansh or Aryan.

In that case, AP is in the house since Vansh is the kid. Then how come she doesn't know he went to Juvenile. 

Did AP Kill Uma when Vansh is in juvenile or Uma died way before?

AP not knowing this because Kabir said it's news for him also. So this entire concept is making to raise more eyebrows than before. 

Is it possible, none could have shared the same with AP about this? Not sure though 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Drna

I episode 71, they have clearly shown that lil boy Vansh.

So, Anu don't know that Vansh went to juvenile. But if Sia, Ishani and Aryan know about it then how come his so called step mom don't know. And if Anu knows that why will she hide it from Kabir.

Or CVS forgot about old episodes.

Feeling the same. 

Because Anupriya present since then, where it is going wrong? How come family hid from Anupriya? Don't they trust her at that time? 

So much of confusion and questions on this and hope for once makers close the parent topic and I feel Uma should come in flashback only if she is negative. But Ridhima needs someone like how Vansh has. 

Drna7 thumbnail

Feeling the same. 

Because Anupriya present since then, where it is going wrong? How come family hid from Anupriya? Don't they trust her at that time? 

So much of confusion and questions on this and hope for once makers close the parent topic and I feel Uma should come in flashback only if she is negative. But Ridhima needs someone like how Vansh has. 

Uma (real) ka behaviour to riddhu jaisa hona chahiye na. (Acc to Vansh)

And if they are showing Uma in present and as a negative character then😑😑😏😏

Whole family will always remain on Vansh's side so I want Uma to be with Riddhima.