Originally posted by: arshisarun123

your posts about IMMJ2 are indeed amazing👏

RiAnsh

Waiting for tomorrow's epi......

Thank you dear 💞

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's  episode was so well written.....kudos to the writers...glimpse of old vr i could see...the way he stopped her, threw her on his shoulders..... the way his eyes turned when Riddhima  said you can't stop me...that bgm...n the way he stopped her with his leg...handcuffs....

This was just the trailer...for riansh it is simple...they will stay together  n endure the pain given by each other....the minute one of them decides to leave the other goes ballistic...it happened  with ridz...now it will happen with vansh....

He will chain her if he has to , he will cut her wings if he has to, he will give her pain which she can handle to protect her from the pain which will rip her heart n soul....he will be the devil!!!i got that feeling today... 

There was alot of foreshadowing in today's  episode....despite being handcuffed,  despite being denied the right to know the truth about her parents...the minute vansh gave his kasam...she ate food...thats is y I love riddhima...i get annoyed irritated but can never hate her....same goes for vansh!!!!absolutely  flawed extreme characters but yet so lovable...riansh is indeed an emotion!!!!

And last two episodes were really very good...

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Today's  episode was so well written.....kudos to the writers...glimpse of old vr i could see...the way he stopped her, threw her on his shoulders..... the way his eyes turned when Riddhima  said you can't stop me...that bgm...n the way he stopped her with his leg...handcuffs....

This was just the trailer...for riansh it is simple...they will stay together  n endure the pain given by each other....the minute one of them decides to leave the other goes ballistic...it happened  with ridz...now it will happen with vansh....

He will chain her if he has to , he will cut her wings if he has to, he will give her pain which she can handle to protect her from the pain which will rip her heart n soul....he will be the devil!!!i got that feeling today... 

There was alot of foreshadowing in today's  episode....despite being handcuffed,  despite being denied the right to know the truth about her parents...the minute vansh gave his kasam...she ate food...thats is y I love riddhima...i get annoyed irritated but can never hate her....same goes for vansh!!!!absolutely  flawed extreme characters but yet so lovable...riansh is indeed an emotion!!!!

And last two episodes were really very good...

They are actually on right oath and hold they don't screw up as it is revised version of Ragini phase. 

But what you said is true, he cannot live without her 

He will do anything in his hands to keep her with him 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

There is happening so much in this show, but still we are not getting any promo?