Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Today she called someone and said need help urgent. I personally don't think it is Kabir but makers can make such a situation where Vansh might believe Ridhima might have taken Kabir help again. Because today Angre said someone is helping Ridhima but it is just the helper, not anyone. 

So the whole thing can come out differently. What would be great is Either Ridhima proving herself she didn't take his help somehow or Vansh saying he knows what he is doing yet he made to do it because he wants to see what extent Kabir can go - Like VR Mode. 

If not history repeated at least that Kabir traps both Ridhima and Vansh. Ridhima in the half-truth and Vansh with Ridhima part of his team once again. 

@ bold...o please no...they cannot show the same story with different  setup...i am confident  riddhima  didnt take kabir's  help...

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

@ bold...o please no...they cannot show the same story with different  setup...i am confident  riddhima  didnt take kabir's  help...

Yes, I too feel she didn't take his help, she might call the helper. But then Kabir can put a facade like the last time saying Ridhima is part of his team. The same thing has happened last time too. 

So as said in the post, expecting something different this time. Either Vansh saying he knows since the day one and wanna see to what extent Kabir can do or Ridhima proving herself with the wits. Not longing much. Just an episode time she should prove. 

So if either can't happen, the makers are giving us the same plot but this time with Ridhima's parents and love. 

I'm hearing from IG Telly drama that Uma is coming as negative. Why do I feel both her parents death truth and this Uma entry going to be a parallel story. Why they hell-bent on brining the negative characters? 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yes, I too feel she didn't take his help, she might call the helper. But then Kabir can put a facade like the last time saying Ridhima is part of his team. The same thing has happened last time too. 

So as said in the post, expecting something different this time. Either Vansh saying he knows since the day one and wanna see to what extent Kabir can do or Ridhima proving herself with the wits. Not longing much. Just an episode time she should prove. 

So if either can't happen, the makers are giving us the same plot but this time with Ridhima's parents and love. 

I'm hearing from IG Telly drama that Uma is coming as negative. Why do I feel both her parents death truth and this Uma entry going to be a parallel story. Why they hell-bent on brining the negative characters? 

Tellydrama ne to ye bhi kaha tha siya is kabir's gf and yellow gloves person. Tabhi se hi mai gossip tv and tellydrama ke spoilers ko ignore krti hu.

And Riddhu sometimes do stupid acts but she is not that dumb to join hands with Kabir.(this is what I think about her)

vallu123 thumbnail

@bold...may be she not negative but she might not want riddhima  in vansh's  life ...maybe she knows that she came in as a spy n led to his downfall...so the resentment  towards riddhima....

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Tellydrama ne to ye bhi kaha tha siya is kabir's gf and yellow gloves person. Tabhi se hi mai gossip tv and tellydrama ke spoilers ko ignore krti hu.

And Riddhu sometimes do stupid acts but she is not that dumb to join hands with Kabir.(this is what I think about her)

hah hah

But that guy gives some validate truth, so can give an ear but not our minds. I strongly feel she didn't take the help but I'm saying Kabir can put such an act where he can say Ridhima helped him or so. 

And the difference would be where neither Vansh nor Ridhima can be trapped like the last time and change the game. 

But I would like to see what actually they are planning because even makers can sense we know that everything is going according to the track of Ragini phase but the only difference is here Ridhima parents death. 

So if they don't do the changes then for sure, things will drastically fall down. Hoping they can show the difference which makes the balance continue and the intriguing elements too. 

I feel from the last time they have learnt a lot, however, eager to see their actions. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

@bold...may be she not negative but she might not want riddhima  in vansh's  life ...maybe she knows that she came in as a spy n led to his downfall...so the resentment  towards riddhima....

Just like Ishani. Also if considered Uma entry and Ridhima's parents track going simultaneously maybe, I repeat maybe as she knowing the truth somehow is despising Ridhima. Can be anything. But yes, I badly want one positive character in the show. 

Sia and Dadi are kinda very loyal to Vansh and yes the rest of the family follows. I need one in Ridhima's life too. Either a family or a person who can be her guide, torchbearer, friend and family - everything. This girl needs it. 

vallu123 thumbnail

Just like Ishani. Also if considered Uma entry and Ridhima's parents track going simultaneously maybe, I repeat maybe as she knowing the truth somehow is despising Ridhima. Can be anything. But yes, I badly want one positive character in the show. 

Sia and Dadi are kinda very loyal to Vansh and yes the rest of the family follows. I need one in Ridhima's life too. Either a family or a person who can be her guide, torchbearer, friend and family - everything. This girl needs it. 

I totally agree...dadi will only protect her because she is vansh's  wife....not because she is riddhima....same goes for siya...she needs someone ....some friend ....some support...somebody to talk her out of her impulsiveness...this is a dysfunctional  family...they can never unconditionally  love her...

vallu123 thumbnail

Cvz will be destroyed  by the fandom....if they show vansh getting played by kabir again...

https://tenor.com/6UMw.gif

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I thought, if one day uma comes she would take Riddhima's side. Why makers don't want to give an ally to Riddhima. Both vansh and kabir have their supporters 😪

They will never bring her an ally 😪 whatever new characters they design is against riddhima only. 

Edited by Roudy1 - 3 years ago
Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think it is Vansh, it can be Aryan I feel. 

However, if it is Vansh then, does AP don't know he went to juvenile. How come she is not informed about it? 

If she is then how come she never told Kabir about that? 

I feel the same. She might be helping to raise kids and then got married to Ajay by killing Uma. I too feel the same. Makers should reveal every story of AP background as they are going to bring Uma stuff into it. 

If it is parents story then make sure they close all the loopholes and backstories regarding every parent - VR and Ridhima too. 

Yes in the file it said Care of Uma rai sighania. He is son right, how come they say C/O/ 

Secondly as said in the post, in those father's name is important than mothers, then why Ajay name is not mentioned.

How come in a case file, the year is no mentioned

Over and above, C/O = Care of Uma or Case of Uma ..... 

The way Vansh asking Dadi, did she told what crime he committed? It means did he did something or safeguarding. As Vansh said he himself is a secret and between wife and husband so many secrets create many issues. Can handle Ridhima having so many secrets around her? 

I am yet to watch episode 

But all i can see and anaylse from post they have progessed in their relationship 

Vansh has become softer rather than yelling he is using other ways ( ab handcufff vala nhi aata then he wont look like mafia vrs ) 

Riddhima too has changed but she with this whole secret , their relationship is gonna change good and bad.both