Epi 175: All's Faire in Love I Precap Pg 10

Posted: 3 years ago

The episode starts with Ridhima reading the file in the washroom. Age is 15 years and why there are mother's name and no name of the father? Ridhima feels when Vansh is 15 years something happened due to which he was sent to the juvenile. Why it is showing as C/0? He is the son of Uma right? The crime details page is missing. Is it planned by Vansh way before that none could see what he has done? Or she lost somewhere or someone has taken it? 

Angre says someone is helping Ridhima because if she was in the juvenile centre then who is here? Wah, Angre babu, nice question. Kabhi tho unse 1% dimag istmaal kiya hein. The same line - Vansh says Ridhima has surely got the file but need to see to what extent she know the truth that can shake the foundation of the VR Mansion.

Ishani asks how can we know what Ridhima knows and what not? While Vansh says Dadi can tell us. Aryan comes and says Dadi is back to normal while Vansh asks what happened to her? Dadi reveals how Ridhima asked her to drink mocktail and though she doesn't want to say anything, yet she is revealing everything. Well, Vansh understood Ridhima has given truth serum to Dadi. Vansh asks what she told her? Dadi says she asked about his pictures from 15-18th age and she told he was in the juvenile centre at that time. Vansh asks did she told her what crime he did? His crime, did he said his crime? did he committed something or safeguarding someone?

Ridhima lost in her thoughts remembering Vansh saying he has hidden the truth for the sake of her and their relationship. Ridhima feels what has Vansh done that he is hellbent on hiding from her. Something goes into Ridhima eyes while trying to wipe it, he comes and helps her. Ah........ no matter how much he is upset with her, he cares for her. This Vansh has made a good growth indeed understanding what she wants yet upset with her but controlling himself a lot before bursting on her. 

Ridhima is about to slip and he catches her again. Her hair got stuck in his shirt while catching her firmly he allows her to do it. When she cannot and looks at him, he understood she needs help and he tries to detach. One thing for sure, no matter what, this guy is not going to leave this girl no matter what earthquake she brings. 

Vansh questions her where is she lost? Is she thinking in what way want to hurt Dadi? Wah Kya jawab hai Ridhima. When you cannot give answers to the questions, then don't even try to ask the questions. Jawab batane ke himmat nahi hein tho, sawal bhi puchna nahi chahiye. I love this. He is shocked by her reply. Can see his expressions. Ridhima tries to leave but Vansh stops and gives bangles. But is something in those bangles? I feel it. Maybe not also. Vansh while making her wear he says she shouldn't do it with Dadi. He asks by doing this you have crossed the limits. She says relationship should be transparent and when people are not saying truth it is important to cross limits. She breaks one of the bangles says the whole process might make us look bad but intentions are not bad. Now Ridhima, same goes for him too. He is hiding the truth not to hurt you, the process is making him look bad, but he is not. 

No matter what he cannot see her hurt. He ties a handkerchief to her wound which she got while breaking the bangle and says he knows she has his file so did she know what crime he did? He continues saying he is a secret and if she tries her whole life, she cannot know him on a whole. Now, that's bad Vansh. I understand where are you coming from but saying your wife cannot know, then if she has any secrets, if I repeat, you too don't have any rights to know about it. Vansh says no matter how much she tries she will not know the truth of what happened at the age of 15? Why so much overconfidence, Vansh - it is Ridhima whom you are speaking. She will get through it. For once I want Ridhima to have some dark secrets and she won't say anything and Vansh is the detective. Like I know asking too much, but for once I want to see this. I understand spy mode he did, but this is different, just like how Ridhima doing. 

While Vansh trying to leave Ridhima catches his hand and says he will find the truth. Back to VR mode but yes with too much of control this time. Vansh says whatever she did with Dadi, she shouldn't do the same with anyone and she won't discuss the juvenile with anyone in the house. Over and above, she cannot step out and he will make sure of it. No matter what she cannot break his rules. Ridhima also in control yaaar, they have come a long way rather than bashing each other, with total power and control speaking like adults. She says if she has loved him truly then before marriage, she will know the truth while Vansh says Okay, make sure they are no excuses from her side. 

Ridhima tries all the ways to fight with chains but she fails and calls someone that it's urgent. Now, who is it? The helper or Kabir? Vansh enters with the food, while she hides the phone. Vansh says her to eat while she says no. He says when a child wants to play with the fire, the mother says no, and at that time mother is bad for the child. You're in the same situation. 

Oh, I'm loving the way he is taking care. He says he is going the first one who will make sure she gets ready as a bride, while Ridhima nods, he says itna tho haq hena mera? He continues saying if she loves him, she will eat. Yet he says it's fine if she doesn't and he won't feel bad. But then he wants to see what she does. Saying no hurt, yet expressing hurt through eyes. The moment she eats, he got assurance. Now, this is what he doesn't want to lose. He knows he is not perfect, bad, hurts her but yet she loves him unconditionally. This love he doesn't want to lose. Aww, he can sit and make her eat, but standing and bending to her height and feeding her. Superb love ah. 

Vansh hears phone vibrating while other side Kabir has kidnapped Rajesh, the juvenile person and asks why he is in jail? The person says no matter what he does with him, he won't tell him anything. Kabir is calling Ridhima and does it says he is the person whom she called? Ridhima asks what truth he is hiding from her that can break their relationship. 

P:S - Why do I feel all going in the same way as past. Even makers are making us feel the Deja Vu feeling. I think they wantedly making us do. As Mamtha says to expect the unexpected

1. Either the plot end game in such way where this time Ridhima wins the game by standing with Vansh 
  2. If not the history will be repeated for the sure but then the person who might lose her life can be Ridhima considering Vansh as the betrayer 
  3. Finally, the serial goes in the same way but this Vansh and Ridhima part aways 

Seeing Ridhima in the bathtub says it is after the wedding where she might have learned something. Vansh is worried about his crime, so either he committed or making sure safeguarding something or someone. 

How come year is not mentioned in the crime file? Why Uma is C/O but not S/O? In those times the father name is must than mother, then why not mentioned Father's name? Is the case related to his mother which is why they said C/O - like a case of Uma Rai Singhania? 

So at 175, we see some kind of the Deja Vu scenes like how we saw at the time of 102 or so. I didn't see Mehendi on Ridhima hands? Does Mehendi even happen? Considering Vansh words, marriage is just a few hours away, so either the marriage will happen tomorrow or day after. I feel mostly on Thursday. Starting a new week of TRP with a bang on marriage followed by the rest of the bathtub thing. 

I don't think they can stretch this like Ragini thing for track and tracks. I feel may be in another 2 weeks or so we will see what it the end game of this plot. I'm feeling like that. Or else 200th episode can be. Considering how fast-paced they are going, maybe even before we can see it. 

I am having this eerie feeling that history is repeating itself.😔 Pata nahi kya hoga.🤓

Wow voot surprised us today, maybe thats the wedding gift for fans.😆

Still need to go and watch the episode. But seems really interesting, love and war at the same time. Both have returned to their ways but with so much of growth. That speaks alot about their relationship.

Originally posted by moumita13

I am having this eerie feeling that history is repeating itself.😔 Pata nahi kya hoga.🤓

History is definitely repeating for sure but last time both were with a lot of misunderstandings against each other. Impulsive and doubting each and every action. 

The only difference this time is, they both love enormously and not coming to any impulsive decisions. Over and above, both are communicating with each other and what they are doing and why they are doing it? 

So though that is helping from one hand, Angre said someone is helping her - so if Kabir brings any truth against Vansh about juvenile, it is like Ridhima told him. It will look like even after so much, she picked Kabir over Vansh?  So if that should not happen, Ridhima should be prepared for her thing against Kabir at the same time digging the truth. 

If once again Kabir proves anything against Ridhima, then the plot is same but how Vansh and Ridhima come out this makes the end game different. If not, then same but this time it's her parents, not Ragini with a snail moment of improvement in their dynamics. 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

History is definitely repeating for sure but last time both were with a lot of misunderstandings against each other. Impulsive and doubting each and every action. 

The only difference this time is, they both love enormously and not coming to any impulsive decisions. Over and above, both are communicating with each other and what they are doing and why they are doing it? 

So though that is helping from one hand, Angre said someone is helping her - so if Kabir brings any truth against Vansh about juvenile, it is like Ridhima told him. It will look like even after so much, she picked Kabir over Vansh?  So if that should not happen, Ridhima should be prepared for her thing against Kabir at the same time digging the truth. 

If once again Kabir proves anything against Ridhima, then the plot is same but how Vansh and Ridhima come out this makes the end game different. If not, then same but this time it's her parents, not Ragini with a snail moment of improvement in their dynamics. 

You are quite right. But that bathtub scene is making me feel that this time it is Riddhima's turn to play the revenge game.😳

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Wow voot surprised us today, maybe thats the wedding gift for fans.😆

Still need to go and watch the episode. But seems really interesting, love and war at the same time. Both have returned to their ways but with so much of growth. That speaks alot about their relationship.

Only for today, it works. I'm sure tomorrow it goes against us. And also 175th episode they posted as 172. 

Indeed, will watch on the TV again. Quite an intense episode must say. I really like the progression they made in the relationship. Though some things as chained her up doesn't change which makes Vansh as VR, so won't say much on it. 

Second thing, Angre said someone is helping Ridhima. Hope in the end Kabir brings proves he is helping Ridhima to create a rift between them, it will look like even after so much happened she still picked Kabir and asked his help. At this point, how maturely Vansh and Ridhima handle this will show the progression. 

If Vansh falls for this and then history repeating again, but if handles as VR then that proves he knows Ridhima not taking his help and all, then yes that is something different from the past for sure. If not, Ridhima proving she didn't take the help of Kabir at all, then that also proves different. 

But need to see how makers are planning this? Like these snail improvements and then breakup or continues to bring something different this time and loss of Kabir. 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

The history is definitely repeating. Today's episode was a deja vu

Everything is going to be same just like the first wedding with lot of misunderstandings, a lot of preconceived opinions.

And i agree with u completely.. that's what i was thinking...If riddhima chooses to listen to kabir and Vansh comes to know about it...no idea what he ll do...it ll seem like she is choosing kabir over him again...

I am not judging her nd waiting patiently to see who she asked for help.

Originally posted by moumita13

You are quite right. But that bathtub scene is making me feel that this time it is Riddhima's turn to play the revenge game.😳

I won't say revenge game can be from her side but then we can expect her being break completely. Like she didn't expect some harsh truth coming out such and today she said hope her doubts won't turn as truth. 

So considering her doubts turning as truth and loving that person is breaking. 

Also, maybe makers are giving a fair chance of revenge for both the leads. Vansh part done and now is Ridhima. But let's see how they are going to take a turn. The important is what is going to learn is half-truth for now. Also, what is that half-truth? 

Originally posted by Priya12000

The history is definitely repeating. Today's episode was a deja vu

Everything is going to be same just like the first wedding with lot of misunderstandings, a lot of preconceived opinions.

And i agree with u completely.. that's what i was thinking...If riddhima chooses to listen to kabir and Vansh comes to know about it...no idea what he ll do...it ll seem like she is choosing kabir over him again...

I am not judging her nd waiting patiently to see who she asked for help.

She might have asked help from helper but then Kabir calls might misguide the whole thing. I feel she is not asking help for anyone. Also when Vansh asks who is the helper she might not reveal thinking to safeguard the person but as she is not saying anything, he might think it is Kabir. So this misunderstanding I think will come in the course of the time. 

Maybe I'm dreaming but either Vansh or Ridhima can prove to Kabir that no matter what happens between them will be between them and the way he is getting to know the truth is following her but not Ridhima telling him, then, once again that would be major growth in the relationship. However, I feel, I'm expecting too much.