Gritty Witty Crew - Chat Club Thread 16 #CLOSED New Thread Link Page 1 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Tfs Sandy🤗

The end is sad….makes us wonder what happened

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MellowVibes

Hello😃

Im following survivor show, so interesting so far...especially love to know the format unfolding as its so new. Tasks, host ,contestants everything well selected â­ď¸ especially i like aish,saran,viji,ladykash..

They need to give good promos to catch more audience...

This time bb pakra interest nahi..

Now mrandmrs chinnathirai & survivor are two eyes:)

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

In today episode they did mention about having hard time without shelter in rain and wind. Parvathi is always blaming others. Even in today episode during the fire she said Nanda didn’t do anything. I find that Gayathri is a person to watch out….she seems a bit cunning.

The show needs more promotion for the effort they are putting. 

Not to be too cynical , They did mention about sleeping under harsh circumstances but there was literally no evidence of it as far as I saw in the show. They gave Captain a special hut but they haven't shown it to be used either so far . .I know they only have less than an hour to show as well , so hoping to see it soonish . 

Since it is a Indian show , I dont think they will show certain contents like sleeping arrangements as such for privacy reasons. But it was large part of American survivor where you could hear the late night conversations and all such , some even go in search for immunity token in the middle of the night that makes me miss that part of the series. 

Honeyarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi all 👋. Saw few episodes of survivor. Impressed with the challenging tasks. Good contestants as well.

Didn’t like Parvathy, Gayatri and Nanda. I used to like Vikranth as I have seen him playing star cricket . He was trying hard to come up without shades of Vijay. His first movie was like a vijay copycat. Some of his recent movies show , he has worked hard to come out of that image.

I like vijayalakshmi as well . Didn’t like her much in BB as I supported Mumtaz. Later realized Viji played the BB game well, that too coming as a wildcard. 

Aishwarya and Lakshmi Priya also good players. 
Arjun conducting the show , he is good for the survivor show but not that impressive as a host sometimes. Liked the way he was drying Vikranth’s hair and consoling  when vikranth was upset. His running commentary during challenges not that impressive. 

Island looks similar to original survivor so may be it us Africa. The short trees look planted. Also yday reward challenge, kadargal’s team struggled so much in pulling - looked like more stones were put in their path on purpose to give an advantage to the other team. Both teams did well at the end. I wish they wouldn’t reduce the challenge levels . If they have to reduce the levels when the contestants are struggling or if it is prolonging forever - then they can edit that part. It kind of reduces the interest for watching the tasks.

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: MellowVibes

Hello😃

Im following survivor show, so interesting so far...especially love to know the format unfolding as its so new. Tasks, host ,contestants everything well selected â­ď¸ especially i like aish,saran,viji,ladykash..

They need to give good promos to catch more audience...

This time bb pakra interest nahi..

Now mrandmrs chinnathirai & survivor are two eyes:)

Me too … not that much interested in BB this time. Might still watch for KH or if there are interesting contestants.

I hope survivor gets good trp and initial interest. Mostly youngsters might watch. My kids are definitely interested in watching Survivor. They saw few episodes of BB and decided it wasn’t  for them. Most of family audience wouldn’t t even watch BB, they are still with their serials. BB got famous mainly because of KH. People got curious to check out the show only because of him. Then they got interested in the format of the show. I am not sure if Survivor can pull that kind of trp. They need more promos , have to justify the efforts the contestants are putting in.

We are watching masterchef Tamil as well. Likes the way VS conducts the show. Though it is a serious show, he is not wavering in his style of talking. I dont think it would get a trp equivalent to cook with comali.  Sun TV is trying to catch up in reality shows, it is too late now. When other channels started going in that route, Sun TV was still with serials and over the top drama. Even their serials are turning out to be flop these days. Still they have loyal family audience. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honeyarjun

Island looks similar to original survivor so may be it us Africa. The short trees look planted. Also yday reward challenge, kadargal’s team struggled so much in pulling - looked like more stones were put in their path on purpose to give an advantage to the other team. Both teams did well at the end. I wish they wouldn’t reduce the challenge levels . If they have to reduce the levels when the contestants are struggling or if it is prolonging forever - then they can edit that part. It kind of reduces the interest for watching the tasks.

@bold - Agree , It is similar but they must have prepared it months in advance as well.  Just like American series , it might be Africa but the land they have chosen would be carefully reconstructed to ensure safety . 

@blue: Yeah I know the tasks are tough for the current contestants but it does reduce the interest to an extent when compared to American survivor 

Honeyarjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

@bold - Agree , It is similar but they must have prepared it months in advance as well.  Just like American series , it might be Africa but the land they have chosen would be carefully reconstructed to ensure safety . 

@blue: Yeah I know the tasks are tough for the current contestants but it does reduce the interest to an extent when compared to American survivor 

Of course we can no way compare the level of tasks and contestants to the original American version. What I meant in my post is , they start with a task, then give them options like you can take more wood by running now, you can directly light the rope etc after sometime. It shows the inability of the contestants to complete the tasks given. Either the survivor team should reduce the tasks to our contestants level or they should edit the part where they are reducing the task levels at the end. 

Edited by Honeyarjun - 2 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Of course we can no way compare the level of tasks and contestants to the original American version. What I meant in my post is , they start with a task, then give them options like you can take more wood by running now, you can directly light the rope etc after sometime. It shows the inability of the contestants to complete the tasks given. Either the survivor team should reduce the tasks to our contestants level or they should edit the part where they are reducing the task levels at the end. 

Editing team should do a better job I guess. Because if we keep seeing the reduced task levels it will become less interesting . 

While I like the task set up , I didnt like that one team got stony path and others had a plain surface , the Survivor team should have been careful with planning it in advance as well . 

Abc12345678 thumbnail

Me too … not that much interested in BB this time. Might still watch for KH or if there are interesting contestants.

I hope survivor gets good trp and initial interest. Mostly youngsters might watch. My kids are definitely interested in watching Survivor. They saw few episodes of BB and decided it wasn’t  for them. Most of family audience wouldn’t t even watch BB, they are still with their serials. BB got famous mainly because of KH. People got curious to check out the show only because of him. Then they got interested in the format of the show. I am not sure if Survivor can pull that kind of trp. They need more promos , have to justify the efforts the contestants are putting in.

We are watching masterchef Tamil as well. Likes the way VS conducts the show. Though it is a serious show, he is not wavering in his style of talking. I dont think it would get a trp equivalent to cook with comali.  Sun TV is trying to catch up in reality shows, it is too late now. When other channels started going in that route, Sun TV was still with serials and over the top drama. Even their serials are turning out to be flop these days. Still they have loyal family audience. 

This time i think BB team select good ones due to average previous ssn & competition with survivor is more ,already audience started comparing with bb..

Even BB initially gets less followers then picked up nicely likewise lets see survivor gets..but rival show rajarani at 9.30 is having huge audience even their promos get 4m+ views..so tv trp wise its tough..

Sun tv can try their old shows &yes honey masterchef is so professional but cwc have light hearted feel which we cant expect in MC show format ...Vj tv shows have fun element in every show which impress much audience..

Abc12345678 thumbnail

Haha😆

Vaanga vaanga..bb start panita chinrasa kayla pidika mudyadhu pola..Though not gonna watch BB but unga bb meme gifsla kandipa papen waiting:)