Gritty Witty Crew - Chat Club Thread 16 #CLOSED New Thread Link Page 1 - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MellowVibes

Shrusti eliminated officially...if indraja & gayathri returns to kadargal tribe it will be more fun😆 but missed..

Host adding fuel to fire in every possible situation especially in yesterday's council meet👏

At last in vedargal leader selection parvathi felling into trap in own interest  aish very cool & witty in decisions...last part bgm & editing good today:)

I think having three of them fight it off would have been fairer than letting one sit out . Plus my opinion when a tribe votes you out.  It is better to get them eliminated then bring them back as surprise , having immunity medal is different aspect of the game but this third world should have been just Shrusti and Indreja in the end , not Gayathri as well.  

Also Groupism is a very important part of Survivor , you need it to get people voted out.  This isnt like BB where people will vote you out . So I can't find fault with that aspect of the show , I just find most characters are all talk and no action so far 

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello all ..

Hope all are fine...

Liked master chef tamil ...it's good without any unnecessary drama n vjs is doing good..I liked the three judges too ..

But seems the show is getting very less trp n they will end the show soon...sad..

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

She wore black apron first time that added more pressure ... D one who wore and faced d pressure are  improving ... Don know why they didn't give two tasks ... 

Aiyyo can't stand Manikandan at all ....

And I feel he is full of jealousy

He criticized Krithika's dish in sat episode ... Yesterday he is mad on Sunita 😆 ...  Sunita played well yesterday in ingredients selection task ... 

Yes .. even I dislike Manikandan...he is apt for bb..😆 don't understand why vjs likes him ..mani became  so angry when vjs made him do pushups for fun..😆 He is needed in the show for some trp and  also only two males are there in the show..

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MellowVibes

Shrusti eliminated officially...if indraja & gayathri returns to kadargal tribe it will be more fun😆 but missed..

Host adding fuel to fire in every possible situation especially in yesterday's council meet👏

At last in vedargal leader selection parvathi felling into trap in own interest  aish very cool & witty in decisions...last part bgm & editing good today:)

The last few minutes of today show was good in terms of editing. However overall the editing needs improvement. Sometimes I find Arjun repeats the same question over and over in different from….maybe to create more tension but it may make it a bit repetitive in content.

Not sure what to make of Viji- Indraja matter. Not sure why Gayathri didn’t say in front of everyone what she told indraja regarding Viji agreeing with her.

Wasn’t the rule that you can’t share the leader hut with anyone then how come there was no consequence when Gayathri shared it with the other two girls?

Sevenstreaks thumbnail