Gritty Witty Crew - Chat Club Thread 16 #CLOSED New Thread Link Page 1 - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I use only my iphone. You should check in marketplace . There are tons of them . All these YT channels use them

I saw 3rd promo Thalaivarukku neraya free time irukku pola

why are they acting like people are supposed to fight

Anyway liked the kitchen in 3rd promo

BlurredLines thumbnail

Anyone watching Survivors Tamil ? I am following that show for now . Since I used to like the Survivors series it is based on 

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Anyone watching Survivors Tamil ? I am following that show for now . Since I used to like the Survivors series it is based on 

I’m watching it. The show seems to follow the overall concept of survivor so far. However, I’m having a doubt if they are really in Africa. Is that a private island? In today show there were lot of cats. The fruit trees are very small. On the other hand Parvathi came to the wrong show. I never liked her. She is using all BB related words  on survivor( alone, corner, trigger)…maybe her goal is to get eliminated first and make an impression that she is BB material for wildcard or next season….I remember she said during Galatta BB review last season that she wants to take part in BB but she is not getting the opportunity. So far Vikranth team seems coordinated and united. 

I think Parvathi and Indraja will be nominated by each group for elimination.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

I’m watching it. The show seems to follow the overall concept of survivor so far. However, I’m having a doubt if they are really in Africa. Is that a private island? In today show there were lot of cats. The fruit trees are very small. On the other hand Parvathi came to the wrong show. I never liked her. She is using all BB related words  on survivor( alone, corner, trigger)…maybe her goal is to get eliminated first and make an impression that she is BB material for wildcard or next season….I remember she said during Galatta BB review last season that she wants to take part in BB but she is not getting the opportunity. So far Vikranth team seems coordinated and united. 

I think Parvathi and Indraja will be nominated by each group for elimination.

Most reality show does tend to do lot of thing off screen , about the island not being Africa maybe true. And one thing I know for sure is that they are not sleeping in the Island without shelter during the night for now , it doesnt seem possible , the camera shows till it gets dark but then nothing . The real survivor used to stress about Shelter and we get lot of scenes at the night too establish they were really sleeping in their camp . 

Parvati, makes me think more than winning Survivors , she wants to establish more screen space and get famous . But she seems to be trying so hard to divide their group into her supporters and her dislikers, which might work if her supporters voted to keep her safe . Will see. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

But so far , I have seen few seasons of American Survivor as well and the Island does look similar to the ones show in the American version , so maybe they are really in Africa as well. 

The only thing I do have a doubt about the show is what they are allowing behind the screen. Because I dont think the contestants are sleeping with out a shelter in the night and then looking too fresh in the morning. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Elimination will mostly be done by who gets the most votes . While I think Parvati maybe in the danger , Indreja maybe not . Will see after today . 

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello😃

Im following survivor show, so interesting so far...especially love to know the format unfolding as its so new. Tasks, host ,contestants everything well selected ⭐️ especially i like aish,saran,viji,ladykash..

They need to give good promos to catch more audience...

This time bb pakra interest nahi..

Now mrandmrs chinnathirai & survivor are two eyes:)

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Never miss watching today's reward task,, its ultimate one🥳both team gave their max effort...winner team disclose panla inga suspense poidum so watch it.many nice emotions today😛.that thrilling bgms throughout the epi is mass😎

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Most reality show does tend to do lot of thing off screen , about the island not being Africa maybe true. And one thing I know for sure is that they are not sleeping in the Island without shelter during the night for now , it doesnt seem possible , the camera shows till it gets dark but then nothing . The real survivor used to stress about Shelter and we get lot of scenes at the night too establish they were really sleeping in their camp . 

Parvati, makes me think more than winning Survivors , she wants to establish more screen space and get famous . But she seems to be trying so hard to divide their group into her supporters and her dislikers, which might work if her supporters voted to keep her safe . Will see. 

In today episode they did mention about having hard time without shelter in rain and wind. Parvathi is always blaming others. Even in today episode during the fire she said Nanda didn’t do anything. I find that Gayathri is a person to watch out….she seems a bit cunning.

The show needs more promotion for the effort they are putting.