Divyanka and I want to have kids, but we need more time: Vivek Dahiya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

As Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya put out a cute post celebrating her five year engagement anniversary on January 15, hubby Vivek Dahiya was away to Chandigarh and the two missed each other on the day. “We got engaged in Chandigarh five years ago," says Vivek, adding, "Acting job is such that family life goes for a toss. I am here in Chandigarh on our engagement anniversary while she couldn’t travel with me because she started the show 'Crime Patrol' as a host."

Five years of being married also means dealing with parental pressures of starting a family. And yes, the couple do face that pressure most of the time. "Especially since in the lockdown so many people had kids, the pressure kind of escalated for us too. In 2017 on the stage of 'Nachh Baliye' we had said that by 2019 we will be thinking of parenthood. Back then we thought we will be able to buy enough time for two years. But somehow, we always feel we aren’t settled enough yet."

He says, "I also feel I am kid myself, how can I handle another version of me,” he laughs. Divyanka, on the other hand, Vivek says is the mature and responsible one between the two of them. "I think most women are ahead of men in their maturity, so is Divyanka. I can also say that for my sister, mom and mom-in-law. They just have this natural in-built quality, and are genetically wired to be multitaskers, and are more dependable."

Vivek says he and Divyanka are on the same page about having kids. "We understand that the biological clock is ticking and it is always better to be young parents than older ones. That way you can have more fun with the kids. We have discussed it many time and decided to defer it a little longer."

He adds, "We need some more time."

Giving public justification for whether or not ready for baby!! Eww!!

I don't understand,whybhu this media ask same questions to every married celeb ...are you pregnant..

I saw two three interview of other married couple...media asking kya lockdown main Kuch good news Aaya...when one couple asked why you want good news...media said every page 3 some celebrity are giving good news so we thought..you might give good news...

VD is not ready

DT is

As per another iv, VD is going to go through another career change and try his luck in Punjabi movies. hence the delay.