Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

I have a pretty great memory and I vividly remember the poking excuse being used to defend Sid for what he had said 😂😂

But it’s ok people change and grow and so their povs change 😂😂

Waise bhi I wasn’t even only talking about you. Was talking about some other renowned Sid fans as well including an infamous Rahul fan this time 😂😂

I know myself better than you...I would never ever give an excuse for someone bashing anyone's parents.....The poking happened but there were a lot of other things that I felt Sid did because Asim poked him so much....I remember someone's interview that Sid used to leave and go sit in a corner and Asim used to come after him....so yes one of the reason's for Sid's aggression was Asim's poking...I still stand by what I said....but I am sure that I would have never defended Sid for saying anything about Asim's Dad.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You bolded a sentence and put LMAO....aage explain bhi toh karo??aur agar tumhe kahin bhi kuchh bhi likhna hai...toh theek ..likho phir...I will ignore it.

thk h just messing around 

Waise bhi aj hi dukhi ho to bkra dhond Raha tha koi forum py 🤷😆

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Sonali said haramzadi.

Rubina said Ek maa hoke bolrehi hai haramzadi ( illegitimate  child) khud ki beti ko bhi bolegi kya haram ki hai.. 

You can defend whoever and whatever but it will not make madamji correct. 

Beti not part of show should not be part of convo. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I know myself better than you...I would never ever give an excuse for someone bashing anyone's parents.....The poking happened but there were a lot of other things that I felt Sid did because Asim poked him so much....I remember someone's interview that Sid used to leave and go sit in a corner and Asim used to come after him....so yes one of the reason's for Sid's aggression was Asim's poking...I still stand by what I said....but I am sure that I would have never defended Sid for saying anything about Asim's Dad.

Good for you dude! 😂🤣😂

kyapa thumbnail

For the first time in this season I’m on Rubina’s side. Somali is just plain trash ðŸ¤¢

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

You can defend whoever and whatever but it will not make madamji correct. 

Beti not part of show should not be part of convo. 

nikki’s parents was also not part of the show.  Anyway, I will still stand by what I said . We have to agree to disagree 

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As I said she  didn’t abuse her daughter.  Thik bola as in you’re calling someone’s daughter haramzadi, apki beti ko bolta koi toh kaisa ladta. Put yourself in there.. usne yeh nahi bola teri beti haramzadi.. see the line .. abuse and example  are two different things 

and contestant toh Nikki ki mom bhi nahi thi, sonali kya nehi boli beti toh beti maa bhi game khel gayi? 

Sonali is absolutely wrong, no two ways about that. But as Gyani Baba Abhinav said, two wrongs don’t make one right. Rubina ke shabdh kosh mein words ki kami to nahin hai, so she could have given it back to Sonali without bringing Sonali’s daughter into her rage rant. 

As for whether  Rubina actually said that word for Sonali’s daughter, in a different clip that has been posted it is very clear that Rubina did. 

What makes it worse for Rubina is that she has always, endlessly and tirelessly, projected herself as the Devi of morality and class, and then she stooped several notches below Sonali by abusing Sonali’s daughter 🥴

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

nikki’s parents was also not part of the show.  Anyway, I will still stand by what I said . We have to agree to disagree 

I did not defend Sonali on that. Also game khel gayi is not a gali but hara***** is. Theres a difference but fans will find lame excuses. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tulip235

Sonali is absolutely wrong, no two ways about that. But as Gyani Baba Abhinav said, two wrongs don’t make one right. Rubina ke shabdh kosh mein words ki kami to nahin hai, so she could have given it back to Sonali without bringing Sonali’s daughter into her rage rant. 

As for whether  Rubina actually said that word for Sonali’s daughter, in a different clip that has been posted it is very clear that Rubina did. 

What makes it worse for Rubina is that she has always, endlessly and tirelessly, projected herself as the Devi of morality and class, and then she stooped several notches below Sonali by abusing Sonali’s daughter 🥴

I love this name....even BB has started calling Abhinav...mahaan..🤣

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulip235

She could have find a better excuse but she didn’t abuse the daughter. Rubina is neither 100 percent right nor 100 percent wrong.