Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hava_na

arey Baba I have seen the whole thing or yaha Ake Dekho toh had hai Sonali Nikki ko hit bhi krne gayi Woh nhi dikhta 

Aap ne saari live feed dekhi phir Ruby ko “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol” bolte hue kaise miss kar diya? 😂😂

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

exactly. Sonali ne Rubina ka khana bhi uspe zeher kardiya. She was on top of rubina when she was trying to eat, Arshi had to stop her. Ye bhi nai dikta ki sonali ne Rubina ko haramz**di pehle bola. Ek baar nai, baar baar bola. Sabko sirf rubina hi dikhti hai. Koi nai, karo target, khud ki insecurity saamne aati hai 😆

Toh Ruby Sonali ko jawab deti why bring in her lil kid who has nothing do with the show? Lol

Weren’t you upset when Arshi dragged in Ruby’s khaandaan as well? Tab bhi toh Arshi ne action ka reaction diya tha. Ruby was like you are ghatiya and Arshi was like your khandaan is ghatiya in reply lol

So either both Arshi and Ruby were justified in what they said about families or neither of them are justified. Can’t have it both ways 😂🤣😂

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

35 ho 45 ho yea 65, she called nikki haramzadi, rubina said you also have a daughter will you call her haram ki as well.  Definitely rubina could have gone for a better example. But sonali is desperate because she knows she might go this week ..

And by the way she didn’t abuse anyone’s child  maa hoke kya khudki beti ko bologi haram ki hai... then why are you abusing some else’s daughter. But that reference was very poor one I agree

Where Arshi directly said tera khandan ghatiya.. 

I think you’re smart enough to understand the difference between these two statements 

So firstly Sonali said whoever broke her name plate is haramzaadi. She never specifically mentioned Nikki (but still she was wrong and not defending her).

Secondly, Ruby’s exact words were “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol”. Involving Sonali’s daughter was wrong period!

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am not understanding Rubina's obsession for using Sonali's child to defend Nikki...koi aur tarika nahi hai Nikki ko defend karne ka...and also why is she trying to prove that Nikki is a choti bachhi...a 24 year old woman is not a choti bachhi.....by comparing Nikki to Sonali's kid...she is trying to make Sonali look old...when Sonali is 41 and her husband is 40 and she herself is 35...what is this ghatiya harkat??🤢

This is the second time Rubina is using Sonali's daughter to compare with Nikki to defend her lol. Imagine what fiasco madam Rubina will do if anyone brings her sister in between. Heck she even gets mad if anyone brings Abhinav even though he's very much a part of the show! 

I don't know what makes her so insecure of Sonali's daughter and what makes her think Nikki to be innocent as some kid lol. Looks so fake🤢

Originally posted by: Dilwali89

Sonali is the most disgusting woman. She has stooped so low to stay in the house. She is fighting with Rubina, Nikki, Arshi & Rakhi. WTH is her love angle with Aly? Like seriously how low can you go? I feel bad for her daughter. I am sure she will get bullied because of her mom's deed.

So Rakhi having a crush on Abhinav (a married man might I add) is fine but Sonali can’t have a crush on Aly? 😂🤣😂

PranPriye thumbnail

There is a difference between Will you tell your daughter &  Go tell your daughter. Go tell your daughter is the coward's way of Your daughter is. Can't make out which one Rubina is saying. So much screaming in the background. I dislike Rubina a lot but this whole thing is so low that will wait for the episode to air first. No person should be associated with this unless they have really said this.

I don't know why when there is an issue between Nikki and Sonali, Rubina brings Sonali's daughter? Sonali doesn't want to treat Nikki like her daughter and it's her choice.

Sonali has become desperate after Rakhi didn't give her immunity. Fight angle, love angle all in one week 🤪Don't know whether this will keep her survive in BB or not. To me, this is not entertaining.

Nikki is Jasmine 5.0. Enough said. Hope she leaves this week and Salman doesn't give her the farewell she received last time.

Started watching BB for Abhinav but dislike hin now. Abhinav is really only and only Rubina's mouthpiece & that's irritating. What is his game play? Why has he come to BB? To show his personality? How is that possible when he spend weeks playing for Jasmin &  Aly? Really dislike comparisons drawn between him and Rahul Roy / Hiten Tejwani / Asim. Abhinav has stood at the sidelines for most of BB and it is very easy to look noble from there. 

BB is spoiling Rakhi's game by clubbing her with RubiNav. Either remove this fixed winner concept or crown Rubina (& take Abhinav to whatever position) as is like for Siddharth Shukla. Rakhi's initial positive entertainment which attracted me as well is lost with this 'Abhinav se ek tarfa pyaar'. Julie and BB ki pehli patni were a lot better. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I am not understanding Rubina's obsession for using Sonali's child to defend Nikki...koi aur tarika nahi hai Nikki ko defend karne ka...and also why is she trying to prove that Nikki is a choti bachhi...a 24 year old woman is not a choti bachhi.....by comparing Nikki to Sonali's kid...she is trying to make Sonali look old...when Sonali is 41 and her husband is 40 and she herself is 35...what is this ghatiya harkat??🤢

I have been calling it since long that the couple have this obsession to take younger girls under their wing, and treat them like own babies. They did it with Jas, and now they are treating Nikki like a baby, the couple give me such weird vibes regarding this.

This is the second time Rubbu is comparing 27 year old Nikki with an 14 year old teenager?? If I misbehaved as  Nikki at my 17 year old age, I would have been slapped back to reality by my parents. 

Why the hell is Nikki dressed in an cheer leader outfit with two pig tails????🤢. Is she thinking of herself as an teenager, just bcoz the idiotic couple are trashing her so 🤔. 

Originally posted by: PranPriye

There is a difference between Will you tell your daughter &  Go tell your daughter. Go tell your daughter is the coward's way of Your daughter is. Can't make out which one Rubina is saying. So much screaming in the background. I dislike Rubina a lot but this whole thing is so low that will wait for the episode to air first. No person should be associated with this unless they have really said this.

I don't know why when there is an issue between Nikki and Sonali, Rubina brings Sonali's daughter? Sonali doesn't want to treat Nikki like her daughter and it's her choice.

Sonali has become desperate after Rakhi didn't give her immunity. Fight angle, love angle all in one week 🤪Don't know whether this will keep her survive in BB or not. To me, this is not entertaining.

Nikki is Jasmine 5.0. Enough said. Hope she leaves this week and Salman doesn't give her the farewell she received last time.

Started watching BB for Abhinav but dislike hin now. Abhinav is really only and only Rubina's mouthpiece & that's irritating. What is his game play? Why has he come to BB? To show his personality? How is that possible when he spend weeks playing for Jasmin &  Aly? Really dislike comparisons drawn between him and Rahul Roy / Hiten Tejwani / Asim. Abhinav has stood at the sidelines for most of BB and it is very easy to look noble from there. 

BB is spoiling Rakhi's game by clubbing her with RubiNav. Either remove this fixed winner concept or crown Rubina (& take Abhinav to whatever position) as is like for Siddharth Shukla. Rakhi's initial positive entertainment which attracted me as well is lost with this 'Abhinav se ek tarfa pyaar'. Julie and BB ki pehli patni were a lot better. 

Ruby said the bold part. Her words were “Tu apni beti ko bhi haram ki beti bol”. Which is exactly what I bolded lol

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Without watching, stop spreading lies. Such behavior is not expected from you. The Khabri account you copied it from is a RUBINA HATER & he always posts such false information on her. Atleast cross check before posting. First Opsora started saying nonsense & accusing Rubina of being racist, & now this! 

Watch the video:

https://twitter.com/nehelll/status/1349404227748159493?s=20

https://twitter.com/TheRealKhabri/status/1349422719201251329?s=20

Go for it rubina 👏

Jaise log waisi bhasha ab ja kar rubina ko aya🥳

Kash aise he third degree answers rahul ko diya hota kab woh uske tann  mann  par comment de raha tha😡

Koi baat nahi rubina , der aye durust aye👏

Who care Salman weekend mai kya bolta hai Rubina ko , I am loving this rubina otherwise bhi woh kaha kuch sahi karti he hai.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago