Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: locopoco

Yes that mask hubby and wifey were wearing for 90+ days is falling off now. 

The masks are finally coming off....They all belong to the same category....Rubina and Abhinav ko ek doosre ka support hai day 1 se......agar akele aate toh mask kabhi ka utar chuka hota....

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: locopoco

Sonali ki gali gali aur Rubina ki gali retaliation πŸ€£.  By this logic all seasons of BB should be scrutinized because this was used before and will be used again but no where did a contestant bring a kid into it. 

Fake classy πŸ€¬

Sonali said haramzadi.

Rubina said Ek maa hoke bolrehi hai haramzadi ( illegitimate  child) khud ki beti ko bhi bolegi kya haram ki hai.. 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

bhai season 13 khatam hogaya toh iska kya faida. As a fan of both Asim and sid.. I can say koi dudh ka dhula nahi tha season 13 peh 

Bhai season khattam hogaya par jis basis pe agar koi log Ruby ko bash kar rahay hain us same basis pe Sid ko defend karte thaiy toh I will call out their double standards na? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And I say this even though I ain’t a Ruby fan lol

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melliflous

This. When some xyz contestants bring parents , you do have a right to revert back same way.

As grown ups watching the show including these parents know how to cope up and leave it as it’s just a show. Imagine a 12-13 yr old watching it, taking it literally.... here Rubina was not event in pic, she jumped in to defend niki .... she has gotten into habit of comparing all grown ready to go to any lengths for the show - niki to a minor who is yet to learn so much about the world. Kids are too innocent to bring into a show like BB. But this lady is too classy to get this.

I am not understanding Rubina's obsession for using Sonali's child to defend Nikki...koi aur tarika nahi hai Nikki ko defend karne ka...and also why is she trying to prove that Nikki is a choti bachhi...a 24 year old woman is not a choti bachhi.....by comparing Nikki to Sonali's kid...she is trying to make Sonali look old...when Sonali is 41 and her husband is 40 and she herself is 35...what is this ghatiya harkat??🀒

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Bhai season khattam hogaya par jis basis pe agar koi log Ruby ko bash kar rahay hain us same basis pe Sid ko defend karte thaiy toh I will call out their double standards na? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh yeh baat lol πŸ˜† sorry bhai  I misunderstood you.. thought bina wajeh sid asim ko kyun larahe ho.. got your point now

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The masks are finally coming off....They all belong to the same category....Rubina and Abhinav ko ek doosre ka support hai day 1 se......agar akele aate toh mask kabhi ka utar chuka hota....

Abhinav hamesha tha to check Rubina, par iski asliyat yahi hai, abb aise log aaye hai jo chup chaap isko kuch bhi karne nahin denge. To an extent OGs used to get fed up and move on but now people don't do that so easily hence the frustration.

Aur woh hi thi jo uski daughter ko acchi aur sanskari bol rahi thi.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Fair enough...then you should quote someone who defended Sid for his comment on Asim's Dad..and Asim also made a comment on Sid's Dad....that is not the point...Just because someone supported Sid doesn't mean that they supported his wrong harkat also.

Don't know about others...but maine bola tha Sid ko wrong...I don't even defend SRK if he is wrong to Sid kaun hai..

I have a pretty great memory and I vividly remember the poking excuse being used to defend Sid for what he had said πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But it’s ok people change and grow and so their povs change πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Waise bhi I wasn’t even only talking about you. Was talking about some other renowned Sid fans as well including an infamous Rahul fan this time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Fair enough...then you should quote someone who defended Sid for his comment on Asim's Dad..and Asim also made a comment on Sid's Dad....that is not the point...Just because someone supported Sid doesn't mean that they supported his wrong harkat also.

Nice try with your whataboutism but Asim never abused his dad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

His statement was that tu bhi jaa jaldi apne baap ke pass to Sid which was very wrong but he said it to Sid not his father.

Sid on the other hand directly abused his dad and brother lol

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

There are things you can't defend. If it's bad then it's bad. 

Exactly!