Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Tumko agar meri baat nahi samajh mein aaye toh quote mat karo.....or samajh mein aa gayi hai toh put your counter ....

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Tumko agar meri baat nahi samajh mein aaye toh quote mat karo.....or samajh mein aa gayi hai toh put your counter ....

tmara forum thori ha ðŸ˜† jo aise order chalaogi

kisi baat pe hasi agai hans diye ðŸ˜†

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farahakhter

iodnt find its wrong Rubina not used abuse but some people don't understand things untill people behave same with them if sonali will go some one family Rubina and Nikki are daughters too so they can say same for her daughter too without abuse sesame what she said this is not big deal   but colors will make

If Sonali abused Nikki and Rubina....why didn't Rubina and Nikki abuse Sonali.....why use her daughter??

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No excuses for Sonali...she was wrong...but I don't care that Rubina didn't mean this or that....that this is the second time Rubina used Sonali's minor child for Nikki's defense is unacceptable and today it was hitting below the belt...

Rubina ka asli vyaktitva aakhir bahar aa he gaya....These husband wife are neech gire hue unclassy log🤢...and this is my opinion because you do not use someone's child to defend shit..its that simle...its my opinion and you can disagree.

She didn’t abuse her minor child. When Sonali first came she said she is their mother figure and will see them as her own kids. Rubina took that point.. you also have a daughter, and Nikki is also someone’s daughter.. how come one mother  abuse another mother. Because haramzadi means illegitimate child, it’s a gali for nikki’s parents as well.

I bashed rubina when she supported Jasmin and laughed at rakhi. If she was wrong in here I would have done that again. But I can clearly see sonali making a mudda for footage. 

Edited by YehRashiThi - 3 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

tmara forum thori ha ðŸ˜† jo aise order chalaogi

kisi baat pe hasi agai hans diye ðŸ˜†

You bolded a sentence and put LMAO....aage explain bhi toh karo??aur agar tumhe kahin bhi kuchh bhi likhna hai...toh theek ..likho phir...I will ignore it.

YehRashiThi thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And she was wrong...who defended her?

So is Rubina.....just because Sonali is wrong ...doesn't make Rubina right.

Of course not. But it was not a gali, it was reference. Agar mudda banana hai toh banao . Khud sabko bolo but koi tumhara zikar bhi kare toh paap ðŸ˜†

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Saw the whole thing

Nope she didn’t abuse the kid but she is not correct either. Why do you have to jump in that conversation rubina ji 

Final verdict- sonali is desperate to stay in the game

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

She didn’t abuse her minor child. When Sonali first came she said she is their mother figure and will see them as her own kids. Rubina took that point.. you also have a daughter, and Nikki is also someone’s daughter.. how come one mother  abuse another mother. Because haramzadi means illegitimate child, it’s a gali for nikki’s parents as well.

I bashed rubina when she supported Jasmin and laughed at rakhi. If she was wrong in here I would have done that again. But I can clearly see sonali making a mudda for footage. 

Ya then do what Sonali did...Sonali ko wahi gaali doh...why her daughter??

My problem is Rubina bringing Sonali's daughter again and again...which is hitting below the belt.

but then Rubina, Nikki, Sonali, Rakhi, Arshi all these women belong to the same category....I am using the word category because it has been used by Rubina that she is not in the same category as others...well she is.....and I am not defending Sonali at all...You want to defend and give excuses for Rubina that is totally fine.

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If Sonali abused Nikki and Rubina....why didn't Rubina and Nikki abuse Sonali.....why use her daughter??

Haramjadi means bast***

She dragged nikki’s parents when she is a mother

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Of course not. But it was not a gali, it was reference. Agar mudda banana hai toh banao . Khud sabko bolo but koi tumhara zikar bhi kare toh paap ðŸ˜†

Abhinav made a mudda when Arshi went on Rubina's khandaan...did Abhinav stop Rubina from going on someone's daughter??