Anupamaa Written Update 05 Jan 2021

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Anupama apologising to Vanraj in case she was responsible for this state of his. Later they show aanu has fallen asleep in Vanraj’s room at the hospital , Ban regains consciousness and recollects his accident and the scenes preceding the accident at Kavya’s house .

Vanraj regains consciousness and he looks around , he notices Anupama sleeping on the sofa in his room. He whispers her name, she wakes up with a start on sensing his whisper , he whispers he wanted water , she feeds him with a spoon n pats his mouth with napkin /towel .

Kavya reaches hospital n watches thru the window Anupama taking care of Van n gets very jealous. She enters the ward but nurse asks her to leave as it was not visiting hrs . Kavya is furious and argues but Nurse informs Patient’s wife was already with him n no other person was allowed , as Kavya continues to argue nurse calls award boy who shows Kavya the door .

Anupama asks Van to take rest and she informs the doc .

At Shah house the entire family is sleeping on chairs /sofas/ on the carpet in the hall/living room  together , Nandini is seen taking care of them all .
kavya is seen regretting her actions and apologises to Van and falls asleep on the table .

At Shah house Samar gets call from Anu that Van had regained consciousness, all are very relieved . Baa starts wailing for her won and wants to see his right now . Babuji explains they would not be allowed as it was not visiting hours , baa complains that she was his mother , dolly explains that even if baa went there she would have to wait outside the hospital. 
in the evening entire Shah family reaches hospital n so does Kavya ., they all hug n greet Vanraj. Anu looks on n tolerates Kavya too. 

Doc informs Van could be discharged , they had tk take care of his right arm and also explains the diet . Kavya jumps in and is all ready to take Avan ho with her , baa n the rest of the Shah family is shocked. Even the doc is shocked , he notices the faces of Anupama and Kavya and wonders . He asks family to complete hospital formalities .
After the doc leaves Baa n Kavya get into an argument over who would take home Van . Later Baa gives up and asks Van to decide where he wanted to go . Van recollects each n every scene where Kavya had fought with him and insulted him n humiliated him .

He declares he would go where he found his peace n happiness. Kavya is very sure he meant her house . Van says he wanted to go where he was loved n surrounded by his family members . Kavya is shocked . Van says he wanted tk go with his family , his parents his children. Anupama is shocked , Kavya is distraught. Baa n Babuji and rest of the family are very happy. 

At Home Baa is getting impatient for the arrival of her son, Babuji assures they were returning soon after completing hosp formalities. As Van arrives Baa performs his Aarti . 
van recollects all the angry words he had exchanged n all those moments he had walked out of Shah house .

Baa asks Anupama to get chillies n do “nazar utarna” 

Anu is hesitant, she remembers all those humiliating moments when Van had insulted her , how he has betrayed her .Van watches Anu perform the ritual and he also recollects how he had insulted n humiliated Anupama on several occasions . 

Babuji apologises to Anupama , that no one thought about her , baa thought of Van as a mother, the kids thought of their father n he thought as his son ..... Anu understands. 

Precap

Baa asks Anu not to go to dance classes etc as long as Van does not recover. Anu replies that they needed money to run the household , also they have a guest with them now !! She assures Baa that she will do her bit but she should not expect her to do things which she is incapable of . Baa is taken aback . Episode freezes on the faces of Van n his two women .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for update Sutapasima 🤗

Baa aur  kavya dono hi drama queen hai

Precap sounds like it has the classic response from Anupama! 🤣guest at home.... 

I liked the way Babuji apologized to Anupama.  This shows that he is also worried about Anupama.

But this Baa what to do with this lady? 

She wants to stop Anupama from working so that she can become her son's maid again.Despite being a woman, she could not understand the pain of another woman.

And in the precap classic reply by Anu 🤣

I m sure V wil try his level best to get back his family 😵

Thanks for WU

What to do with Baa Can't understand. Atleast now think about Anupama also.

Thanks for WU🤗

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

What to do with Baa Can't understand. Atleast now think about Anupama also.taunt krne se free hongi tabhi toh sochengi anu k baray mai 😆

I think Baa should take full responsibility to her GHAYAL son🤣 😆

Thanks for WU🤗

Originally posted by Fearless_Lover

What to do with Baa Can't understand. Atleast now think about Anupama also.taunt krne se free hongi tabhi toh sochengi anu k baray mai smiley36

I think Baa should take full responsibility to her GHAYAL sonsmiley37 smiley36

Haha completely agree🤣

I think if Baa would take responsibility then Vanraj pahele hi bol dega Baa me thik ho gaya😆 

Originally posted by dipali13

Thanks for update Sutapasima 🤗

Baa aur  kavya dono hi drama queen hai

Totally agree Dipali ..

Some  drama Queens and drama kings are there in my family too .... 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Totally agree Dipali ..

Some  drama Queens and drama kings are there in my family too .... 

🤗 I  can understand dear🤗