Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Can anyone give a gist of how Anuj's character is in the Bengali version? How is his behaviour with Vanraj and Kavya? 

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I watched the whole serial and donโ€™t understand that much Bengali, but once Rohit Sen entered I actually watched it a lot more. He gives it back nicely to everyone who is against Sreemoyee or ill treats her, especially the Kavya equivalent June. He kind of taunts the Baa equivalent (there she was completely in support of June) and even the Toshu equivalent (who also supported June). He helps Sreemoyee with a job, and tries to make her life easier and better. He is respectful to Anindo (Vanraj) when he behaves well, but when he shows his jealousy or taunts Sreemoyee or behaves badly, he really gives it back left and right. Rohit encourages Sreemoyee to follow her heart, even if that means going back to Anindo. He is really quite awesome. Kavya there is an out and out criminal who tried to kill Sreemoyee and all, so he helps bring all this out.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

I watched the whole serial and donโ€™t understand that much Bengali, but once Rohit Sen entered I actually watched it a lot more. He gives it back nicely to everyone who is against Sreemoyee or ill treats her, especially the Kavya equivalent June. He kind of taunts the Baa equivalent (there she was completely in support of June) and even the Toshu equivalent (who also supported June). He helps Sreemoyee with a job, and tries to make her life easier and better. He is respectful to Anindo (Vanraj) when he behaves well, but when he shows his jealousy or taunts Sreemoyee or behaves badly, he really gives it back left and right. Rohit encourages Sreemoyee to follow her heart, even if that means going back to Anindo. He is really quite awesome. Kavya there is an out and out criminal who tried to kill Sreemoyee and all, so he helps bring all this out.

Thank you so much for the character sketch ๐Ÿ™‚

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Oh wow! I'm happy for gaurav then who after so many years in this industry is finally getting a good character to sink his teeth into and that will gain him recognition. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

The Bengali version is the epitome of frustration now. All of Sreemoyee's family including both her parents-in-law, Anirrudh (Paritosh), Ankita (Kinjal) and Dithi (Pakhi) are sympathizing with Anindo (Vanraj) after his most recent brain stroke and want her to reconcile with him.

While Pratyush (Samar) understands that Rohit is the one who should end up with Sreemoyee and is expressing his frustration on the fact that she should no longer keep doing Anindo (Vanraj)'s sewa, everyone else is giving out statements that it will be morally disgusting if Sreemoyee remarries at this age and even Sreemoyee is in mahaanta mode and has distanced herself from Rohit and also forgotten about her business and just concentrating on healing Anindo while everyone sees this as their potential reunion and is rejoicing.

So medical issues are pretty much Anindo (Vanraj)'s sympathy card now and also a free ticket to get Sreemoyee's sewa. If the Hindi version is also gonna end up like this with Anupamaa's warnings of "Tab faisla mera hoga" being just blank fires in air, what's the point of following this show??

๐Ÿ˜กsmiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

OMG matlab the original version of anupama is still on air and anupama-anuj are still not married there? Damn this family are disgusting. Even after everything these guys think anu has no right to do what she wants with her life and think vanraj owns her? ๐Ÿคฌ

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

From what I see after searching through net, aren't Sreemoye & Rohit married now? That one is running at 700+ and I think they recently concluded the marriage sequence. Surely, there is going to be wayy too much of stretching here as well, but they would get together eventually, if went by the OG. 

But my only hope is that the TRP aunties are accepting towards a new love angle for Anupama. The show had always ruled the charts, all thanks to these aunties' love and loyalty for oppresive content. A fresh love angle for a middle-aged FL wouldn't be easily digestible to them.

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

They just got married but he is terminally ill so she also got married to take care of him. Anyway I considered their marriage as the end of Sreemoyee for me and stopped watching ๐Ÿ˜† Actually purged a lot of shows from my list including this and the #2 show (have seen you in that forum too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) but Anuj brought me back, so far as they continue to show his positivity and not toxicity!

Edited by archanan14 - 2 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail

They just got married but he is terminally ill so she also got married to take care of him. Anyway I considered their marriage as the end of Sreemoyee for me and stopped watching ๐Ÿ˜† Actually purged a lot of shows from my list including this and the #2 show (have seen you in that forum too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) but Anuj brought me back, so far as they continue to show his positivity and not toxicity!

I really hope then in sreemoyee that rohit gets better through treatment. That would be devastating and depressing if finally she gets her deserving life partner and loses him straight after. Would never want that here in anupama ๐Ÿ˜ญ

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I don't watch Hindi shows at all. Started last year with Anupamaa and TRP no 2 show. I have seen Sammy there too. Will reduce watching slowly. Anyway, I guess this Anupamaa is going to get interesting and I must say that this casting is so exciting that I am currently interested a lot in Anupamaa

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I don't watch Hindi shows at all. Started last year with Anupamaa and TRP no 2 show. I have seen Sammy there too. Will reduce watching slowly. Anyway, I guess this Anupamaa is going to get interesting and I must say that this casting is so exciting that I am currently interested a lot in Anupamaa

I just started watching anupama for the first time because of gaurav after seeing that college reunion promo. Can't wait to see his and anu's story โค๏ธ