Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: archanan14

They just got married but he is terminally ill so she also got married to take care of him. Anyway I considered their marriage as the end of Sreemoyee for me and stopped watching ðŸ˜† Actually purged a lot of shows from my list including this and the #2 show (have seen you in that forum too ðŸ˜ƒ) but Anuj brought me back, so far as they continue to show his positivity and not toxicity!

The intent has been shown that Sreemoyee has realized that Rohit did so much for her and is now dying, but she never cared for him, while most of the rest of the family is just selfish, so she decided she will pay attention to him.

Yes the hope is that he may just survive the illness, because she is taking him to his village (away from the ridiculous Senguptas) so they can spend time without unnecessary toxicity.

Tota Roy Chowdhury playing Rohit is an established actor already, he can very easily exit the show with the death track if the character loses its charm.

I just fast forward Anupamaa now. It's very clear that SaNan separation is the next track as Samar's accident has already happened and in comparison to the track of Pratyush (Dinka) and Arna separation, that whole weird drama will be so much more unbearable with these two over the top actors in Anupamaa. The old relative of Anuj's is supposed to be his Man-Friday but just seems so creepy to me, he doesn't have even half the vibe of Hasmukh.

Soothsayer_Girl thumbnail

Can anyone please help me? I want to watch Sreemoyee but I can understand Bengali and hotstar don't have any subtitles(at least in my version). Is there any other way to watch Sreemoyee with English subtitles or my Hotstar is having some problems?

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Just want to ask how can we ask for banner change 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Just FYI after 35 episodes of torture Tota Roy Chowdhury who plays Rohit is back in Sreemoyee and the kidnapping track will end, so affirmed that Anuj is here to stay and even the sickness track, if it happens at all, will not lead to his death.

Honestly Sreemoyee has run out of interesting tracks to show now. They should now end her journey on a happy note as she is now happily married and also a successful entrepreneur and has a good relationship with Pratyush (Samar) and Dithi (Pakhi).

NiharikaMishra thumbnail

After 834 episodes, Sreemoyee (10th June 19 - 19th Dec 21) ended today. I posted some deets on it in a seperate topic below, please do have a look.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5270082