Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I think   it will follow marathi version . If paras aka samar would have not have covid positive 

Then cvs  would have showning   nandini and  samar track  ( but due to   paras having covid positive they postpone it) where  samar  says that he want to marry her  . Nandini will say    that  she love her  but she cant marry  as she cant become mother  because she has accident few year ago

On other side  aniruddh  take stand for anupama and will scold  kavya that  stop blaming anupama for her own misreable life 

Kavya is against samar and nandini  marriage  . She says she will not let happen  nandini and samar marriage 

Anrirudh says  samar and nandini will get marry on same day and same  place where   u and vanraj will get marry. Kavya Shock 

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually the marathi version they gonna celebrate his birthday as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚but the pregnant blackmail started when she was already married anupamaa todl her to leave the house even vnaraj so she played that trick and anupamaa fell for it and started taking care for her again only to put her in trouble than accused of killing the child kavYa put her in jail and than court season started very stupid track ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚infact kavYa suicide track was shown first first to get vanraj marry her 

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i dont want preg drama it gonna be torture for sure 

i dont want kavya centered track but iam sure kavya idiot yahi karege ab uff thank god i have exam so i can easily skip this shitty track 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Susan.Dsouza

i dont want preg drama it gonna be torture for sure 

i dont want kavya centered track but iam sure kavya idiot yahi karege ab uff thank god i have exam so i can easily skip this shitty track 

Mee too I donโ€™t want pregnant drama and that too anu taking care preg kavya no way ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿคง๐Ÿคง anupama ko mahaan banne ka habit hai

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Copied so far

• Speaking up 
  • Working
  • Driving car 
  • Divorce 
  • Pakhi kidnapping 

Next will be Kavya getting pregnant lies.

In the Bengali Kavya lies about getting pregnant. Also Anupama love  interest should start soon.

Definitely don't want to see pregnancy track.   How many times we have to see this nonsense story?  As usual vamp trying to get hubby and doing fake pregnancy drama.  Instead concentrate more on Anupama's career and her love life.  When is Anuj suppose to make entry?  Creatives should show woman leaving her cheating abusive husband, get on her feet and find new love.  She has every right to be happy, go on a date and get married to her love. 

piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Laysha

Actually the marathi version they gonna celebrate his birthday as well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚but the pregnant blackmail started when she was already married anupamaa todl her to leave the house even vnaraj so she played that trick and anupamaa fell for it and started taking care for her again only to put her in trouble than accused of killing the child kavYa put her in jail and than court season started very stupid track ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚infact kavYa suicide track was shown first first to get vanraj marry her 

Wow - now that feels like ITV big time. I won't be surprised if they copy it here too๐Ÿ˜† I can definitely see Anu taking care of Kavya and Vanraj again. 

I am one of those who is bothered with  Anu still wearing mangalsutra, dancing on Vanraj's birthday or even cooking for him - so I guess I won't be watching this show for a longer time now smiley36

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was thinking she may do something like this!

Looking forward to it as it will finally force Vanraj to marry Kavya and get out of Anu's life...

But I do hope that it does actually result in that happening rather than Vanraj moving back into Shah family's house along with Kavya while Anu carries on living there ๐Ÿคข

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

no i dont want kavia moving into shah house so vanraj will become again papa and grandfather as well at the same time . i dont want to see Anu become so mahan to let kavia move into the same house i am already fedup of her mahaanta in this case she should move out to her mum house if kavia is going to move into shah house . she can ask her boys and girls if they want to move out with her or not .

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

You are way ahead dear. Bengali drama is about a year older than this one.

If the drama copies everything from Bengali one from now on, then,

VanYa marriage will be planned and Vanraj will abscond. Next Kavya will attempt suicide and Anupamaa will bring Vanraj back.

Anupamaa will plan school function, not just as choreographer but as full fledged organizer as she exposed management faullts previously.

Anuj will enter as school trustee and encourage Anupamaa to start her own business with the school trust affiliated NGO's women.

Post VanYa marriage, Vanraj will have heart attack or maybe another accident for which again Anupamaa will want to do his seva, but now Kavya is his wife so she will stop Anupamaa, but Anuj will get her moved to Vanraj's bed.

To take revenge, Kavya will spread fake news that Anupamaa is pimping the NGO women working with her.

Pregnancy's track, if at all, is still pretty far away.

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's the part I hate because  bangali anuj did so many things for her loved her selflessly and  her own husband couldn't have done any thing  for her only asking her for help not giving back anything  spineless man and she is been so ungrateful I actually love bangali kavYa coz the writers made me love her while anupamaa could not take any decions on her own or and stand  by her decisions that kvya was evil but always got away or either anupmaa forgiving her at last or falling for her trap    and the good thing is after marrying vnaraj she was Damm loyal to him  and never think of anirudh only vnaraj she wanted for him for her self unlike anupamaa and how the writers made her character acting always mahaan but indirectly she is the cause for her own troubles happening in her life  she is actually using one guy taking his money and favors taking sweetly with him while showing immense care for her ex looking after him all the time actually love. I don't know why she downst want to admit it all she does she feel very sad cry when bad things happen to hi. than pretending that she don't need anyone but leaves no stone by indirectly causing those problems for everyone  imposing her decions on them never listening to their view. She her self goes and interfere in vanya life that's only would make kavYa more angry. Like one instance who is she to scold kavYa for not cooking for vnaraj in the smae  house this was and been divorced ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„very annoying just my view after analyzing the entire show so far  i hope this seriel don't head that way already it started when they showed pakki track difference they wasn't any suicide there. Anupama driving and handling the sistuation was only good in that track. And atleast this vanraj health is quiet good amd fit don't go to hospital all the time because of his heart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚lucky they should accident track instead of heart attack I think wouldnt be able to control my laughter seeing vanraj having an  attack 

Edited by Laysha - 3 years ago