Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Guys, please use this thread only for discussions about other versions/spoilers of Anupamaa. Thank you! 😊

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The Bengali version is the epitome of frustration now. All of Sreemoyee's family including both her parents-in-law, Anirrudh (Paritosh), Ankita (Kinjal) and Dithi (Pakhi) are sympathizing with Anindo (Vanraj) after his most recent brain stroke and want her to reconcile with him.

While Pratyush (Samar) understands that Rohit is the one who should end up with Sreemoyee and is expressing his frustration on the fact that she should no longer keep doing Anindo (Vanraj)'s sewa, everyone else is giving out statements that it will be morally disgusting if Sreemoyee remarries at this age and even Sreemoyee is in mahaanta mode and has distanced herself from Rohit and also forgotten about her business and just concentrating on healing Anindo while everyone sees this as their potential reunion and is rejoicing.

So medical issues are pretty much Anindo (Vanraj)'s sympathy card now and also a free ticket to get Sreemoyee's sewa. If the Hindi version is also gonna end up like this with Anupamaa's warnings of "Tab faisla mera hoga" being just blank fires in air, what's the point of following this show??

😡smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 3 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

The Bengali version is the epitome of frustration now. All of Sreemoyee's family including both her parents-in-law, Anirrudh (Paritosh), Ankita (Kinjal) and Dithi (Pakhi) are sympathizing with Anindo (Vanraj) after his most recent brain stroke and want her to reconcile with him.

While Pratyush (Samar) understands that Rohit is the one who should end up with Sreemoyee and is expressing his frustration on the fact that she should no longer keep doing Anindo (Vanraj)'s sewa, everyone else is giving out statements that it will be morally disgusting if Sreemoyee remarries at this age and even Sreemoyee is in mahaanta mode and has distanced herself from Rohit and also forgotten about her business and just concentrating on healing Anindo while everyone sees this as their potential reunion and is rejoicing.

So medical issues are pretty much Anindo (Vanraj)'s sympathy card now and also a free ticket to get Sreemoyee's sewa. If the Hindi version is also gonna end up like this with Anupamaa's warnings of "Tab faisla mera hoga" being just blank fires in air, what's the point of following this show??

😡smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7smiley7

Where is kavya in bengali version?

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

no i dont want kavia moving into shah house so vanraj will become again papa and grandfather as well at the same time . i dont want to see Anu become so mahan to let kavia move into the same house i am already fedup of her mahaanta in this case she should move out to her mum house if kavia is going to move into shah house . she can ask her boys and girls if they want to move out with her or not .

exactly this mahanta looks so foolish... If he stays with Kavya then it should be high time Anu leave the house... If she does not then for me it will be killing your self respect in pretence of being Mahaan... I think then the flavor of story will go for me and nothing will be left to watch...  Also when Kavya in house  let her do all house course why stay there as guest and get facility uper se jataoo haq too... I hope Anu takes strong decision or else nothing left

DeepaBhatia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think in the other version , divorce has happened. So what's the plot like after the divorce ? And how long do you guys think it will take for divorce to happen in Anupama. They keep saying it's last Holi and all. But I think, the pace at which serial is moving, the divorce process wouldn't complete by next Holi. They just want to stretch this wife Vs mistress as much as they can. 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepaBhatia

I think in the other version , divorce has happened. So what's the plot like after the divorce ? And how long do you guys think it will take for divorce to happen in Anupama. They keep saying it's last Holi and all. But I think, the pace at which serial is moving, the divorce process wouldn't complete by next Holi. They just want to stretch this wife Vs mistress as much as they can. 

Hmm even I have no idea in bengali version but as per I heard is she divorced him and he married kavya and her true colors came out and now he is trying to win her back I think 🤔 

DeepaBhatia thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hmm even I have no idea in bengali version but as per I heard is she divorced him and he married kavya and her true colors came out and now he is trying to win her back I think 🤔 

Omg what a confused character he is. Jab anupama se married tha toh Kavya Chahiye thi. Ab vice versa.

Edited by DeepaBhatia - 3 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DeepaBhatia

Sreemoyee is about a year ahead in terms of storyline from Anupamaa and a lot has progressed apart from the divorce, so its gonna surely happen.

DeepaBhatia thumbnail

Do Kavya and Vanraj get married in Bengali version ? Or does vanraj run away from his wedding as mentioned in someone's post ? And does vanraj get another job or he is unemployed ?

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

In other versions, do they all live together?