-- Anupamaa Other Versions/Spoilers Discussions Thread -- - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

Also a sharp difference between Marathi and Hindi version. Abhishek (Paritosh) broke up with his initial love interest Ankita and is now dating Anagha who is closer in characterization to Kinjal and supports Arundhati strongly 

Just a small correction dear: He is not dating her ๐Ÿ˜† they have shown he has attraction towards her but the current track is focussing on how his past with Ankita has made him somewhat commitment phobic. Also they have stated that Anagha is a lil older than Abhi, so the Ajji (grandma) and other family members may not be that open to the relationship. 

An additional track has now been introduced where Ankita asks Aniruddh for help to reconcile with Abhishek, and Aniruddh has plans to use this for his own interest as he has not informed Ankita that Aniruddh is now dating Anagha. Probably a way to get Abhishek back to his side.

@Bold: Anirudh does not know about Abhi and Anagha. He sees them together at Aru's birthday party and wonders if they are together but he is not aware about it. But Sanjana warns him against falling in Ankita's trap so he has not really done anything beyond meeting her and talking to her about Abhi. Abhi himself is not keen to even look at his father so looks very less likely he will get swayed that way ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

There is no character here like Rakhi Dave as the richie rich tantrums were thrown by Ankita herself, when she was dating Abhishek, so she will probably be instrumental in driving a wedge between Abhishek and Ankita

Ankita has joined the same clinic as Abhi to stay closer to him and change his mind. Hope he does not fall for her antics since he seems to have moved on with Anagha (kind of!) 

Originally posted by shahsb_26

Does Vanraj counterpart fall for Anupama Counterpart in marathi? I want to see divorce track herr as well. 

Nope. He is currently disgusted with her since she had the audacity to call him at her birthday party and hand him the divorce papers in front of all the family members + her childhood friends and stating that this year she will be reborn with a new entity. The Grandma is not too keen and is angry at Aru, but the other members are supporting her.

What about Pakhi counterpart? 

Did she have a golden chance to go and stay with Amazing VanYa counterparts? 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 3 years ago

The accident just happened in the Marathi version, but they are showing they take the dad home because the parents and children were heartbroken and shaken after the entire fiasco, he is still mad at Sanjana and most importantly, the doctor treating him is the family doctor and is able to easily attend to him at the Deshmukh house. They do not want to make the divorce announcement public in society till the accident thing gets sorted out. I hope they dont follow the Hindi version more than this..that melodrama is truly unnecessary 

As for your question, Isha is not like Pakhi, she is genuinely understanding and helping her mother, rather than breaking her apart. She even apologised for the birthday party and said that this is the first time her birthday was being celebrated on a grand scale and her father was present, so she got overwhelmed with emotions and stayed. She was made to realize that it was a mistake by the entire family who told her off and refused to talk to her the next day too. So would be nice if they do not subject her to that torture. 

Would love to see madam baa baa black sheep also goes to live with raVanraj and gori kauva, who is already looking for ways to dispose off baby unsweety. Imagine all four vampsters under the same roof ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited by suresh555 - 3 years ago

Update here: I think Sreemoyee, the Bengali version is heading for a wrap because Sreemoyee is currently convicted and fighting a court case for causing an accident that made June (Kavya) miscarry.

Everyone is now joining hands to save her except June and Kia who is Pratyush/Dinka (Samar)'s current wife who hates Sreemoyee for Pratyush's attachment to her. 

Aniruddh (Paritosh) who was siding June till now has also come around and reconciled with Ankita (Kinjal) and will probably testify in Sreemoyee's favour, and Arna (Pratyush's former lover who is probably Nandini's parallel) is also widowed now and is involved in saving Sreemoyee, which signals he may divorce Kia and marry Arna.

With June and Kia punished, there seems no other problem left to resolve except it is yet to be decided whether Sreemoyee will stay single, or marry Rohit, or return to Anindo (Vanraj)

However, a side track of the family of Rohit's adoptive sister has been introduced where his sister hates Sreemoyee as because of her Rohit never married and her son Sarbjit who is Dithi (Pakhi)'s college mate hates Dithi because Rohit is now becoming a father figure to her and is not pampering Sarbjit as much as he used to.

I am not sure if they will get back to this track if Sreemoyee agrees to marry Rohit, but frankly speaking, I find the actors playing Rohit's sister, brother-in-law and nephew to be very irritating and the show will lose whatever of it's charm is remaining, if that happens.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 3 years ago

Update here: I think Sreemoyee, the Bengali version is heading for a wrap because Sreemoyee is currently convicted and fighting a court case for causing an accident that made June (Kavya) miscarry.

Everyone is now joining hands to save her except June and Kia who is Pratyush/Dinka (Samar)'s current wife who hates Sreemoyee for Pratyush's attachment to her. 

Aniruddh (Paritosh) who was siding June till now has also come around and reconciled with Ankita (Kinjal) and will probably testify in Sreemoyee's favour, and Arna (Pratyush's former lover who is probably Nandini's parallel) is also widowed now and is involved in saving Sreemoyee, which signals he may divorce Kia and marry Arna.

With June and Kia punished, there seems no other problem left to resolve except it is yet to be decided whether Sreemoyee will stay single, or marry Rohit, or return to Anindo (Vanraj)

However, a side track of the family of Rohit's adoptive sister has been introduced where his sister hates Sreemoyee as because of her Rohit never married and her son Sarbjit who is Dithi (Pakhi)'s college mate hates Dithi because Rohit is now becoming a father figure to her and is not pampering Sarbjit as much as he used to.

I am not sure if they will get back to this track if Sreemoyee agrees to marry Rohit, but frankly speaking, I find the actors playing Rohit's sister, brother-in-law and nephew to be very irritating and the show will lose whatever of it's charm is remaining, if that happens.

Was there an accident and change of heart track in the Bengali version as well? How was the divorce track handled there? Did Samar go to jail there as well?

I am asking because I am too much impressed by this week's episodes. I never watched this show regularly. But this week, I have watched every minute of it. If there was a similar plot in the other versions too, I would like to watch them as well, even though I won't be able to understand much. I kind of like comparing and contrasting different versions.

Sreemoyee in Bengali version is now acquitted as the doctor who helped June (Kavya) create false pregnancy reports confessed. She is jailed for 2 years for deception which may or may not mean a re-entry for her. Interestingly Anindo (Vanraj) mentions that he sent her 3 notices for divorce which she did not acknowledge so apparently now, the court deemed she is not interested in staying married and granted divorce (no idea how this works, I am not a lawyer)

Seems its her exit from the show now.

Aniruddh (Paritosh) has also come around now and wrote a very emotional letter to Sreemoyee and gifted her with new musical instruments.

Though the track has still not returned to the question of Sreemoyee and Rohit (Anuj)'s marriage. 

Now they are concentrating on Pratyush/Dinka (Samar) and his wife Kia's divorce as she is the only one left in the family who hates Sreemoyee and Rohit. She has threatened on alleging Pratyush with domestic violence and cheating with Arna (Pratyush's former lover who is probably Nandini's parallel) as he is refusing to sleep with her now after she falsely testified for Sreemoyee in court and is still recommending that they separate from the family and live as a nuclear couple after Pratyush shifts to Mumbai for his singing career. 

Pratyush is now adamant on divorce now, and everyone else in the family, especially Sreemoyee who were convincing him against it to avoid another divorce in the family are now supporting him as well.

That will probably be the track for next few weeks, though I was hoping they now concentrate on Sreemoyee and Rohit's track because some extra drama will be expected, now that Anindo has divorced June.

Copied so far

• Speaking up 
  • Working
  • Driving car 
  • Divorce 
  • Pakhi kidnapping 

Next will be Kavya getting pregnant lies.

In the Bengali Kavya lies about getting pregnant. Also Anupama love  interest should start soon.

Edited by Starwatcher01 - 3 years ago

Ohh gosh please don't want this fake drama๐Ÿ˜ก