The best punishment for Vansh Raisinghania

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

The man no matter angry hurt or in revenge mode is intoxicated with Riddhima 's love. He loves Riddhima with extreme passion and vigor.

So if Riddhima forgets him. To b precise if she forget their marriage,love and every inch and detail.That would b the best punishment for him. She has been pushed by him enough.A sadist part of me craves to see Vansh totally broken and seething in anger pain and jealousy to see Riddhima frgetting his love as a result of partial amensia. It will b even better if she only remember Kabir "s love and forget Vansh. It will b a treat to watch. Will maker give such thing?.Why am i feeling the entire story is heading somewhat like this?What is ur opinion guyz regarding this plot??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

The man no matter angry hurt or in revenge mode is intoxicated with Riddhima 's love. He loves Riddhima with extreme passion and vigor.

So if Riddhima forgets him. To b precise if she forget their marriage,love and every inch and detail.That would b the best punishment for him. She has been pushed by him enough.A sadist part of me craves to see Vansh totally broken and seething in anger pain and jealousy to see Riddhima frgetting his love as a result of partial amensia. It will b even better if she only remember Kabir "s love and forget Vansh. It will b a treat to watch. Will maker give such thing?.Why am i feeling the entire story is heading somewhat like this?What is ur opinion guyz regarding this plot??

Plot is good.. ab bs yhi khayal writers k dimaag me bhi aajaye😆

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wooww nice theory but what we think we get the opposite don't have any trust on writers

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ye maine jealousy track k liye socha tha jab ragini ki entry hui thi

Socha tha ab ragini hai riddhu ki jealousy dikhegi🤪

Aur Vansh ki jealousy k liye riddhu ka memory loss track hoga jisme usse kabir yaad hoga bas🤪

Kya kya socha tha🤣🤣

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This should happen but after he learns the whole truth. Vansh should know she is innocent and then she forgets everything and only remember Kabir. 

Vansh trying to save her from Kabir but then Kabir taking advantage of this to torture Vansh mentally. 

Quite intriguing track dear. 

Why we are being sadistic here? 

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

This should happen but after he learns the whole truth. Vansh should know she is innocent and then she forgets everything and only remember Kabir. 

Vansh trying to save her from Kabir but then Kabir taking advantage of this to torture Vansh mentally. 

Yes. Yehi toh main chahti thi kab se !!!

Post bhi kiya tha !!

I wish, writers forum stalk kar ke humra idea chura le

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Obviously he will know. Vaise bhi jan jayega Siya devi ki kumbhkarn ki nind tootne hai aisa asha hai man mein 

Yeh soch kuch khas pavitra nhi hai. Riansh fans ko accha nhi lagega.  Sadist in a sense this is not very pleasing thought still it is giving pleasure 😜😜😜

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma

Yes. Yehi toh main chahti thi kab se !!!

Post bhi kiya tha !!

I wish, writers forum stalk kar ke humra idea chura le

snehasneha ne vi bola! Mein toh kab se bol rahi hun.....Lets see. Riansh needs a solid dhakka in their relationship. And i want Kahana marriage . Kar do dono ka kalyanam!!

Aziz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is one of our "Dream comes true" track so obviously CVS itni meherban kavi nehi honge ðŸ¤”

Edited by Aziz01 - 3 years ago
A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I wish writers see this forum, a lot better ideas than what they are showing us at the name of thriller!!!!!!!!

I mentioned similar theory before: how about if

-  riansh knew each other from earlier/childhood... ridhima lost memory in some accident/fight .... (vansh though she was dead... actually was saved/kidnapped by kabir)

- kabir knew it and planned to use ridhima.... (knowing vansh will not kill/harm her)

- hence vansh married her in 2-3 days so she does not go away or stay with kabir...

- vansh is torturing her same way he did before ... so ridhima remembers him... regain her memory

- vansh's restlessness' reason is her memory loss.... 

- later when ridhima regains/ed her memory plays along ...  or gives him same torture as she got it from vrs & family ...twice... ðŸ˜Š