Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Yesss God ! One slight wind and the house of cards comes crumbling down. I really can’t wait to see todays episode and see what the outcome is. Will Riddhima say yes ? And if she did try to kill Kabir, will Vansh accept a murderer to love ? Or will he betray her by giving her up to the police ?

The one thing I don't want is for her to go to jail. Idk why but that seems to be like the final nail in the coffin for me.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Dreams k bahar hai shayad isi liye unhone production house ka naam he "beyond dreams  entertainment" rakh diya h🤣

Daily bp low or high hota rahe hamara😜

Honestly!

Itne saare mood swings toh periods ke waqt nahi hote jitna iss show ne de diye. 🤪🤣

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose_0001

Me too...I am way to impatient for TV shows. Like I need to know what the creators have planned, but any choice either make or pick is going to make or break everything they ever had.

Loll, I'm the same. I tend to binge watch shows mostly and keep switching it around to keep things interesting. ITV is another headache given all the insane twists and turns they bring in. Legit, IMMJ2 has taken all my energies. Aur kuch dhyaan se dekha bhi nahi jaata. Bas background noise chahiye mujhe. 😂😂

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hahahahaha sahi kaha aapne 😂😂😂😂....

Waise vansh ka logic he alag hai....jaan lena usko jaan dene se zyada bada laagta hai🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔...aj b Riddhu ne usko jalne se bachaya fir b usko fark ni pada😠....is he mad or what😠😠😠😠....don't know what cvs are upto😔😔...they are torturing us😌

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Hahahahaha sahi kaha aapne 😂😂😂😂....

Waise vansh ka logic he alag hai....jaan lena usko jaan dene se zyada bada laagta hai🙄🤔🤔🤔🤔...aj b Riddhu ne usko jalne se bachaya fir b usko fark ni pada😠....is he mad or what😠😠😠😠....don't know what cvs are upto😔😔...they are torturing us😌

Dying is easier though. It's one final act, aur phir saara kissa khatam. But taking someone else's life is a far more difficult task cuz you have to live with the knowledge of what you've done. Whether it's guilt, remorse, regret - whatever. You'll still be alive while the other isn't. A cold hearted psychotic person might not feel remorse and may even enjoy it. But a person like Riddhu har roz tadap tadap ke maregi and that's what I suppose what Vansh wants since that's what he's feeling. Woh tadap ke mar raha hai toh isse bhi mar ne do.

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

The one thing I don't want is for her to go to jail. Idk why but that seems to be like the final nail in the coffin for me.

Me too. I watched Naamkaran, and Neil put Avni in jail to save her from a Mafia man. And to me that track was stupid 🙄

If they do it here, I don’t know how Riddhima could still forgive him 🙄

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes u r 100% right🤗🤗🤗🤗....

But I feel really bad for Riddhu 😔 the way she was crying and begging for his love was very disturbing and heart breaking 😔....I want cvs to end the torture😌....it will be great if she leaves vansh and VR mansion....there is no point of staying there and going through the same torture☺️ again and again...

We want a strong and independent Riddhu🤗

Edited by Dreamgirl08 - 3 years ago
rose_0001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Loll, I'm the same. I tend to binge watch shows mostly and keep switching it around to keep things interesting. ITV is another headache given all the insane twists and turns they bring in. Legit, IMMJ2 has taken all my energies. Aur kuch dhyaan se dekha bhi nahi jaata. Bas background noise chahiye mujhe. 😂😂

Glad I am not the only one! 😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Me too. I watched Naamkaran, and Neil put Avni in jail to save her from a Mafia man. And to me that track was stupid 🙄

If they do it here, I don’t know how Riddhima could still forgive him 🙄

I don't understand how is sending someone to jail better? One, their life is ruined because now they have criminal record, and two, there are a lot more horrible in jail than one mafia man outside.

asmaanixx thumbnail

Thank you <3