Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Khorkuto is basically SGP 2.0 but with a very good storyline. Ultramodern female lead, strict male lead, extremely loving middle class family and lots of comedy. Its a romantic comedy drama that is right now the trp topper of west bengal, it replaced Sns2's original (Ke Apon Ke Por) and gave us a healthy dose of 'slice of life'.

Ke apon ke por marathi version is really entertaining they made many changes in storyline which makes it entertaining basic plot is same with slight changes.....right now its no.1 show of marathi tv with 6400+ impressions (most successfull remake of ke apon ke por ) i think hindi version should have follow marathi version then it would have been bigger hit like how anupamaa followed marathi version of sreemoyee aai kuthey kay krte rather than original sreemoyee

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Iknw khorkuto is trp topper with 11.3 tvr it gives me vibes of ogo bodhu sundori/sasural genda phool even i also want remake of khorkuto 

But i dont think they will ever remade irabotir chupkotha as it was very avg in terms of trp thats why they shifted it to late night slot

No doubt Khorkuto's remake will become a big hit. I personally want it to be. Good part about the current remakes on Sp are that none of them are overdramatic like Sns2. All of them have realistic feel into it. Thus they are such big hits maybe.

Despite being an average trp hit, IC ran for more than 500 episodes which i still didnt understood why. It had so many changes in time slot. First at 7 pm then i guess 10:30 pm and then finally 11:00 pm.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Ok

thanks for telling ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

if it's remade

I might give it a try

right now I am watching only YHC on SP as I love leads even though EK serial

but I am loving it 

Yah yhc is only good original show of star plus sometimes i never blv that its ek show....i think ek dont give attention to this show thats why its going good.....hopefully she will never interferes in storyline

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

concept is similar.but its not written here that its the remake of karthik purnima

IamRaj96 thumbnail

No doubt Khorkuto's remake will become a big hit. I personally want it to be. Good part about the current remakes on Sp are that none of them are overdramatic like Sns2. All of them have realistic feel into it. Thus they are such big hits maybe.

Despite being an average trp hit, IC ran for more than 500 episodes which i still didnt understood why. It had so many changes in time slot. First at 7 pm then i guess 10:30 pm and then finally 11:00 pm.

Same questions came to my mind abt kora pakhi even after giving such low trp like 4-5 it managed to survive 9-10 months at prime slot like 9:30pm

Next non performing show from jalsha is bhaggolakki (remake of pandian stores) getting 6.5-7 tvrs only at prime slot like 9pm but it will not end as it launched before 2-3 months only 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ke apon ke por marathi version is really entertaining they made many changes in storyline which makes it entertaining basic plot is same with slight changes.....right now its no.1 show of marathi tv with 6400+ impressions (most successfull remake of ke apon ke por ) i think hindi version should have follow marathi version then it would have been bigger hit like how anupamaa followed marathi version of sreemoyee aai kuthey kay krte rather than original sreemoyee

The problem is that KAKP's hindi version is produced by Rashmi Sharma (The rasode mein kaun thaa and Sasural Chudailo Ka producer). She is copying and pasting the scenes and tracks. People here feel Story 9 Months Ki is a cringefest wonder what their reaction will be after seeing Sns2's one single episode. Sns2 is probably the worst show possible on 2020. Its dialogue writing, background scores, characterizations everything is super cringeworthy. I really wish it fails to garn trps and go off air soon. The cast is also awful.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

concept is similar.but its not written here that its the remake of karthik purnima

They never mentions particular upcoming show is remake of some show....like just read initial news of pandya store where they only mentioned that it is story of 3 brothers

IamRaj96 thumbnail

The problem is that KAKP's hindi version is produced by Rashmi Sharma (The rasode mein kaun thaa and Sasural Chudailo Ka producer). She is copying and pasting the scenes and tracks. People here feel Story 9 Months Ki is a cringefest wonder what their reaction will be after seeing Sns2's one single episode. Sns2 is probably the worst show possible on 2020. Its dialogue writing, background scores, characterizations everything is super cringeworthy. I really wish it fails to garn trps and go off air soon. The cast is also awful.

I sometimes feel it would have been better if they had dubbed marathi version into hindi instead of wasting money on that crap

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

what are the changes they made in the marathi version of ke apon ke por

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Yah yhc is only good original show of star plus sometimes i never blv that its ek show....i think ek dont give attention to this show thats why its going good.....hopefully she will never interferes in storyline

Yes

especially after lockdown it's greatโค๏ธ

chemistry of leads is beautiful 

and concept is good

they wrap up tracks fast

and they give normal episodes also

yes

EK don't interfere

that's good๐Ÿ˜†