Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

ha ha..mukta is being trolled always.but the worst is nagpal.atleast mukta doesnt drag.but nagpal drags a track for 2 yrs

Originally posted by: Neonholic

Jas Mukta maata is the worst thing that had ever happened to Naagin franchise. ðŸ˜µ

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Bhaggolokkhi is bullshit !! They have nothing similar to Pandian Stores. The execution is sooo cheesy and annoying, my whole family pukes seeing Bhaggolokkhi's every promo. And Kora Pakhi had a very boring and serious storyline, it was suppose to be something and became something i am glad it didnt got good trps. 

Yeah i have watched promo of bhaggolakki its just pukeworthy....in that promo heroine turns into ghost just to save other female leads from goons

Kora pakhi is 80% similar to ishti kutum( here leena recycled her own plot yet she said in IV that it is diff from ishti kutum lol )

IamRaj96 thumbnail

True. It actually deserves above 3+ trps. I hope one day it will be possible. ðŸ˜†

Ekta's Bhagyas are watched by a bunch of people who are training themselves for 'how to be an idiot' competition. 🌚

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ekta's Bhagyas are watched by a bunch of people who are training themselves for 'how to be an idiot' competition. 🌚

🤣🤣🤣

Who is Mukta? 

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Yes

TRP is great

after lockdown it was 1.3-1.4

now it reached 2.2

without promotion from SP😆

When i saw yhc initial trp after lockdown at that time only i felt that this show deserves prime slot like 8:30pm ( jinn was not doing good before lockdown as barister babu was gaining goid ratings)

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

exactly.u know karan took 2 and a half yrs to realize his love for Preeta.But in Malayalam KDB Karan didnt even take 2 months to realize his love.Tanu pregnancy track was dragged for more than a yrin KKB,but in malayalam tanu's pregnancy track didnt even last for 2 months

True. It actually deserves above 3+ trps. I hope one day it will be possible. ðŸ˜†

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

🤣🤣🤣

Who is Mukta? 

Divya drishti ki producer

Nagin 5 ki creative head

THE GREAT MUKTA DHOND

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Yeah i have watched promo of bhaggolakki its just pukeworthy....in that promo heroine turns into ghost just to save other female leads from goons

Kora pakhi is 80% similar to ishti kutum( here leena recycled her own plot yet she said in IV that it is diff from ishti kutum lol )

@BOLD Here in WB people call Bhagyosree, Joba 2.0 (Kakp's female lead) lol because she is all rounder in everything. What irks me the most is her unnecessary trying to tie up an already broken family. Its a fake family drama where family bonding is just for namesake.

@BROWN Kora Pakhi had a very UNREALISTIC storyline. And top of that the superficial execution were an evil FIL turns good after he gets nursed by his DIL. Only possible in LG shows. 🌚

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

When i saw yhc initial trp after lockdown at that time only i felt that this show deserves prime slot like 8:30pm ( jinn was not doing good before lockdown as barister babu was gaining goid ratings)

yes

SP scrapped KZK2, YJHJK, YRHPK 

and they are happy with new shows

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

🤣🤣🤣

Who is Mukta? 

Ekta's pet writer.