may be they will bring more remakes and revamp channel

SP is no 1 now

anyway let's see 

I don't watch these shows 

but read WU of GHKPM and Anokhi 

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

In promo they are recently married and kids are small. They may have few years leap.

I think initially they will show journey of how lead couple raise 3 childrens nd how they faces problem with their store

And after gupta brothers end they will take leap so that their plot will not coincide with gupta brothers

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

ok

thank you👍🏼

Star Plus will have 6 remakes then

so far 3 - Anupamaa, GHKPM, Imlie are successful 

SNS2 picking up

Anokhi will definitely fetch 2.2 TRP

this will also be hit

may be they will bring more remakes and revamp channel

SP is no 1 now

anyway let's see 

I don't watch these shows 

but read WU of GHKPM and Anokhi 

Sns2 nedds to go off air as it is most crap remake of sp .....actors are really bad, story & execution is very poor.....it should be replaced by khorkuto remake which is in pipeline (this is only bengali show which deserves remake)

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rajpatil12

Leena aunty is new ekta kapoor of whole indian tv industry not just hindi tv 🤣🤣

She will produce one show and others will follow her .....now her next desher maati is also coming on jalsha ready for desher maati remakes

As i said before, her concepts are beautiful but execution is terrible. People who are loving Anupama for its so called top notch execution should watch Leena aunty's execution, they will never dare to watch it again. 🌚

I will pray for Desher Maati's FAILURE. 😌

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sns2 nedds to go off air as it is most crap remake of sp .....actors are really bad, story & execution is very poor.....it should be replaced by khorkuto remake which is in pipeline (this is only bengali show which deserves remake)

I don't follow that show

so cannot comment

but concept is 

don't know about Bengali show which you mentioned 

Arko1 thumbnail

Khorkuto's remake will probably destroy Anupama too. ITV audience will not be able to believe that a negativityless drama could be possible in ITV lol. 

Currently Khorkuto is the trp topper of West Bengal with 11.3 points. Honestly the three shows i genuinely wanted to get remade in Starplus were Irabotir Chupkotha Mohor & Khorkuto. Gladly SAAKK happened now eagerly waiting for Khorkuto's remake.

Sns2's original is itself a crap, i am talking about Ke Apon Ke Por. They will be airing their last epi tonight, what a relief. 😌

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neonholic

As i said before, her concepts are beautiful but execution is terrible. People who are loving Anupama for its so called top notch execution should watch Leena aunty's execution, they will never dare to watch it again. 🌚

I will pray for Desher Maati's FAILURE. 😌

Ikr her execution for sreemoyee is really very very poor.....but rajan made good changes nd made good show.... So far best remake of sreemoyee is marathi Aai kuthey kay karte it is most realistic presentation ever  then comes anupamaa.....in aai kuthey kay karte from acting to presentation every thing is as realistic as possible it is also produced by rajan

Rajan changed story nd characteristics of characters  for betterment of show

I think desher mati will be hit as its previous show titli which catered to younger audience but its still getting 6.5 tvr so im sure family drama like desher mati will atleast gets 8+tvr ( titli slot rival rani roshmoni gets 10-11 tvr)

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I don't follow that show

so cannot comment

but concept is 

don't know about Bengali show which you mentioned 

Khorkuto is basically SGP 2.0 but with a very good storyline. Ultramodern female lead, strict male lead, extremely loving middle class family and lots of comedy. Its a romantic comedy drama that is right now the trp topper of west bengal, it replaced Sns2's original (Ke Apon Ke Por) and gave us a healthy dose of 'slice of life'.

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Khorkuto's remake will probably destroy Anupama too. ITV audience will not be able to believe that a negativityless drama could be possible in ITV lol. 

Currently Khorkuto is the trp topper of West Bengal with 11.3 points. Honestly the three shows i genuinely wanted to get remade in Starplus were Irabotir Chupkotha Mohor & Khorkuto. Gladly SAAKK happened now eagerly waiting for Khorkuto's remake.

Sns2's original is itself a crap, i am talking about Ke Apon Ke Por. They will be airing their last epi tonight, what a relief. 😌

Iknw khorkuto is trp topper with 11.3 tvr it gives me vibes of ogo bodhu sundori/sasural genda phool even i also want remake of khorkuto 

But i dont think they will ever remade irabotir chupkotha as it was very avg in terms of trp thats why they shifted it to late night slot

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Khorkuto is basically SGP 2.0 but with a very good storyline. Ultramodern female lead, strict male lead, extremely loving middle class family and lots of comedy. Its a romantic comedy drama that is right now the trp topper of west bengal, it replaced Sns2's original (Ke Apon Ke Por) and gave us a healthy dose of 'slice of life'.

Ok

thanks for telling 👍🏼

if it's remade

I might give it a try

right now I am watching only YHC on SP as I love leads even though EK serial

but I am loving it