Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Or Maybe they were planning to get married anyway but were delaying the process and getting pregnant sped it up just a bit. Doesn’t always mean forced marriage  just because you knock someone up. 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Thought of making this topic came to my mind after hearing the latest news of Neha Kakkar being pregnant.

It's obvious that she got married because of her pregnancy. The same thing happened with Neha Dhupia.

I was wondering, is getting married because of an unwanted pregnancy the right decision, instead of just taking an abortion?

Marriage is a big deal in anyone's life, and taking such hasty decisions when it comes to that, doesn't seem right to me.

Of course, these are celebs. So getting married and then taking divorce may not be a big deal for them. But then there's also the life of that child.

Are these people even ready to become parents? If not then it's really irresponsible on their part. 

It also puts pressure on the guy, as he's forced and guilt-tripped by the woman to accept the child even if he doesn't want to, or isn't ready for marriage or children.

So is getting married because of an unwanted pregnancy right in your opinion?

Or should taking an abortion a better decision?

Again, it's not an easy task for a woman to abort her child as she feels an emotional attachment towards the infant. But it's still a less complicated decision to make.

Best is to take protection to avoid all the hassles.

Don't know about Neha Kakkar, but Dhupia and Angad Bedi look like they're really happy together. They were also really good friends for a while, so its quite different

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I have to admire the chutzpah in bringing up the man married at gunpoint image. 😆 Was he also forced at gunpoint to do the deed? If not, yes, the kid is his responsibility, too. 

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Neha is not pregnant. It was a publicity stunt for their new song. It’s their new song’s cover

Seems like some people will do anything for publicity 

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YehRashiThi

Neha is not pregnant. It was a publicity stunt for their new song. It’s their new song’s cover

Seriously?? Things people will do for publicity now

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I was always thought someone winds up pregnant then ya have to get married 😆

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I was always thought someone winds up pregnant then ya have to get married 😆

If you want a great chance at an unhappy marriage and household then sure.

An unplanned pregnancy doesn't have to be unwanted - it could be the relationship that's unwanted on any permanent basis.

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abortion is a better decision for unwanted pregnancies, again I am not talking about unplanned pregnancies.

Abortion is also kinder to child than being a teen mother or mother without means to bring up the child or orphanages which can be horrible , giving up for adoption is like throwing a dice or flipping a coin . 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What's with all the assumptions? The pregnancy may be unplanned but not unwanted. And what's with forcing the guy narrative? 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I have to admire the chutzpah in bringing up the man married at gunpoint image. 😆 Was he also forced at gunpoint to do the deed? If not, yes, the kid is his responsibility, too. 

Makhmal mein lapet Kar marna koi tumse seekhe.

What if the guy doesn't want the kid and wants the girl to abort, but girl wants to keep the baby?

Of course what women want to do with their body is their choice.

Women should have control over their bodies, but should they also have control over men's life?

Is that what you think?