fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

smiley27 She copied Madonna, Aishwarya, and so many celebs getting pregnant late in her life.  38 is the magic number for a long time now.  Deepika is a trendsetter.  What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yup just like KKK was a trendsetter, pioneer for Indian women by working after marriage and motherhood

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

smiley27 She copied Madonna, Aishwarya, and so many celebs getting pregnant late in her life.  38 is the magic number for a long time now.  Deepika is a trendsetter.  What do you think?

How is she a trendsetter when Aishwarya has already done it and she copied it according to you

And who are the trendsetters of 37, 39, 40 etc.?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She did not planned to become pregnant at 38. Things happen when they are meant to be.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Mostly, gynaecologists say that any pregnancy at age of 35 and beyond are high risk pregnancies. 

Only the rich people like Actress or who have business can become pregnant at any age and have a successful pregnancy because they can afford high quality healthcare and premium food for their pregnant wives..

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 months ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kuch bhi smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bekind

She did not planned to become pregnant at 38. Things happen when they are meant to be.

I’m sure there was some degree of planning, pregnancy affect future projects and all. Remember the whole fiasco with Ash and the Heroine movie, I’m sure actresses now a little more aware of how to handle such situations 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Deepika is yesterday message gaurav 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I’m sure there was some degree of planning, pregnancy affect future projects and all. Remember the whole fiasco with Ash and the Heroine movie, I’m sure actresses now a little more aware of how to handle such situations 

What happened with heroine movie?

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Didn't soha, amrita rao, bipasha, kareena and so many of them got pregnant later age too. It's destiny written. If your plan worked out that means it was in your destiny to do that. Some people's plan does not work out because it was not destiny. I wonder if vidya balan wanted to get pregnant but later decide not have kids, I am curious about vidya's case.