Posted: 3 years ago

Kaha tha iss ne Rakhi ke PR ko hire ki hai. Sach mein ho ya jhoot mein, isse saare top BW heroines ke barabari ke chahiye. Rakhi faked a married life after DP/PC/Sonam's wedding... Iss ko top actress ke barabar followers aur views khareedni hai.

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago

Not a fan of Neha's at all but if u look closely there's a bump. She must've worn shapewear in the past but now she can't coz of the pregnancy.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CI5KaIPDjlO/?igshid=14mcejj99k5wj

These losers just seem like they want to hog the limelight. It's like they got married and are now having a kid just for the sake of garnering views. 

Also, it's just been about 2 months to their marriage so clearly it happened before marriage and boom! 

So what am I supposed to do? Dance? 

Originally posted by Tezaa

So what am I supposed to do? Dance? 

No, make threads. Aaj kal tumhare threads hi kuch dhang ke hote hai. 

So... is she really pregnant? 

These two sure know how to stay in news if not wedding functions then hm stuff if not that airport pics n now the kid ...now till the kid is born daily pics videos ðŸ˜†

What kind of promotion is this ðŸ¤ª

Thought of making this topic came to my mind after hearing the latest news of Neha Kakkar being pregnant.

It's obvious that she got married because of her pregnancy. The same thing happened with Neha Dhupia.

I was wondering, is getting married because of an unwanted pregnancy the right decision, instead of just taking an abortion?

Marriage is a big deal in anyone's life, and taking such hasty decisions when it comes to that, doesn't seem right to me.

Of course, these are celebs. So getting married and then taking divorce may not be a big deal for them. But then there's also the life of that child.

Are these people even ready to become parents? If not then it's really irresponsible on their part. 

It also puts pressure on the guy, as he's forced and guilt-tripped by the woman to accept the child even if he doesn't want to, or isn't ready for marriage or children.

So is getting married because of an unwanted pregnancy right in your opinion?

Or should taking an abortion a better decision?

Again, it's not an easy task for a woman to abort her child as she feels an emotional attachment towards the infant. But it's still a less complicated decision to make.

Best is to take protection to avoid all the hassles.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago

Neha is not pregnant. It was a publicity stunt for their new song. It’s their new song’s cover