Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Makhmal mein lapet Kar marna koi tumse seekhe.

What if the guy doesn't want the kid and wants the girl to abort, but girl wants to keep the baby?

Of course what women want to do with their body is their choice.

Women should have control over their bodies, but should they also have control over men's life?

Is that what you think?

Ye wala 

https://youtu.be/MoudH-RPnEE

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

This topic is bit sensitive, different for everyone. Before, the narrative was the women are victims, jobless, all dependent on men. If they got pregnant, yeah also the laws, society, everything would be involved. So, if they were pregnant, it was a very big matter and yeah the men had to be involved.

Now, it is different. Women are financially independent and have all the knowledge about pregnancy, protection and all. 

Still, so serious matter. 

I find both versions kinda right. Why would men have to bear something which they didn't want? But, women, their body is their disadvantage, not so easy like men, abortion may have complications, so maybe they would not want that, and why would they have to bear everything alone which was the cause because of two people.

I think I need more info, understanding for this topic.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If she got pregnant before marriage then its stupid ngl. Non married partners should always wear protection while having it so they don't have to rush anything

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Not unwanted, just unplanned.

Full respect to those who have kids anyway and marry only when they feel they should. Like Sarika, who gave birth to Shruti Hassan in 1986 but got married to Kamal Hassan only two years later in 1988.

We need more such people to break stereotypes and encourage more children born without marriage.

WOW i did not know that. Is Shruti Kamal's biological daughter or not? Because she doesn't look like Kamal at all

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Not a fan of Neha's at all but if u look closely there's a bump. She must've worn shapewear in the past but now she can't coz of the pregnancy.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CI5KaIPDjlO/?igshid=14mcejj99k5wj

Maybe she gained a bit of weight during lockdown

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ariana Grande announced right now she is engaged and someone close to her hinted about her pregnancy..., I think we have here the same situation 😁

Edited by Dirdam - 3 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

WOW i did not know that. Is Shruti Kamal's biological daughter or not? Because she doesn't look like Kamal at all

She is.

Both of Sarika's daughters have more features from their mother.

I doubt they're complaining; their mother is stunning.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So it was a shotgun wedding, you know congrats to them. I am no fan of her singing, but I applaud their “no care what others think of this, we are happy” approach. 

aish. thumbnail

Wait so she isn't pregnant and this was all a gimmick?

Wow.

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She's at least 5 months, with that tummy. Congrats to both of them. Good luck.