Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Makhmal mein lapet Kar marna koi tumse seekhe.

What if the guy doesn't want the kid and wants the girl to abort, but girl wants to keep the baby?

Of course what women want to do with their body is their choice.

Women should have control over their bodies, but should they also have control over men's life?

Is that what you think?

The guy should always wear a condom 

An if he can’t find a condom put some on atleast 

Leather glove even 

GumGum thumbnail

The point is who is more popular between them. Narrative uss hisab se bante hai. Neha kare toh gunpoint narrative, Pandeya kare toh kaamdev.

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The guy should always wear a condom 

An if he can’t find a condom put some on atleast 

Leather glove even 

Maine bhi toh last mein wohi likha tha.

Condom use karo, population ghatao.

And this is not only the responsibility of the guy, but girl as well.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maine bhi toh last mein wohi likha tha.

Condom use karo, population ghatao.

And this is not only the responsibility of the guy, but girl as well.

You pose an interesting question and truthfully there’s no right or wrong answer. Every different individual will handle it differently 👍 

Some people don’t want kids until they have them. 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What if the guy doesn't want the kid and wants the girl to abort, but girl wants to keep the baby?

Women should have control over their bodies, but should they also have control over men's life?

Is that what you think?

He had control over his life and body to use a condom or get himself snipped or not have sex.  After that his choices impact another life.  He doesn't have to marry her, but yes he's financially and emotionally responsible for the support of the child.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Not unwanted, just unplanned.

Full respect to those who have kids anyway and marry only when they feel they should. Like Sarika, who gave birth to Shruti Hassan in 1986 but got married to Kamal Hassan only two years later in 1988.

We need more such people to break stereotypes and encourage more children born without marriage.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I have to admire the chutzpah in bringing up the man married at gunpoint image. 😆 Was he also forced at gunpoint to do the deed? If not, yes, the kid is his responsibility, too. 

THIS!!!

The audacity to make pregnancy a one sided affair..😳

My take in general....I am against abortion...except in few circumstances...like health of the mother or the pregnancy due to rape......but marriage shouldn't be the reason for it....don't get married if you don't want to ...but have the baby and raise it....there are ways where both parents can contribute even if they are not together..

and for the IRRESPONSIBLE JERKS....who just want to have fun...use protection you idiots🤢....don't bring a child in this world if you are incapable of taking care of them...the child doesn't deserve jerks for parents.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is that what you think?

How about men having control over their zips....if they can't do that .....how about using protection....aur woh bhi nahi....matlab he is an irresponsible idiot...then he doesn't need to become a father unless he is responsible enough...

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Is that what you think?

I have no idea what the Hindi bit means.

@Bold. 😆 You mean to say the women mind-controlled the men into having unprotected sex?

If not, daddy-to-be is equally responsible, bud. He doesn't have to marry the baby mama. But he does have to support the kid. Don't want to do the time? Don't do the crime.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Talis

He had control over his life and body to use a condom or get himself snipped or not have sex.  After that his choices impact another life.  He doesn't have to marry her, but yes he's financially and emotionally responsible for the support of the child.

See there would be no problem if couples just use protection, we all know that and that's what I mentioned in my main post as well.

I was talking about what should a couple do in case of an unwanted pregnancy, i.e, after they have done the mistake.

And sorry, I don't agree that a guy is responsible for the child in any way if he wanted the girl to abort but she didn't listen.

It was her choice to keep the baby, now deal with that decision.

She didn't listen to him and he should listen to her. That's not how it works.

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How about men having control over their zips....if they can't do that .....how about using protection....aur woh bhi nahi....matlab he is an irresponsible idiot...then he doesn't need to become a father unless he is responsible enough...

All this applies to the women as well. She could've avoided having sex. She could've asked him to use protection. Otherwise she's an irresponsible idiot and should definitely abort because she's not ready to become a mother.

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I have no idea what the Hindi bit means.

@Bold. smiley36 You mean to say the women mind-controlled the men into having unprotected sex.

If not, daddy-to-be is equally responsible, bud. He doesn't have to marry the baby mama. But he does have to support the kid. Don't want to do the time? Don't do the crime.

Having unprotected sex doesn't equal to wanting children. Couple wanted to have fun. They had fun.

Now when she's pregnant, she had the option to abort but she didn't despite the guy telling her otherwise.

She choose to become a parent. The guy didn't because he asked her to abort. Now if she wants him to support the child, then she wants to control his life.

Guy doesn't have any obligation to marry her or support the kid in anyway because he didn't want the kid in the first place.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago