Virat's wedding ring: Dealwali ya Dilwali Shaadi

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Virat finally has a wedding ring on his left ring finger. Too bad that we didn't get to see who gave it to him but chalo like Sai, now he also has some kind of Shaadi Ka saboot to wear. 😆 it was such a miss-able addition to his attire. Wasn't focused upon at all. I wonder if it's only for the reception

I am telling you this man is not to be trusted with his vaadas. He is a 'Promise breaker' more than promise maker. I feel now that he makes promises to break them. After realising that Sai's going to give him earfuls in front of everyone like she has always done, he has decided to remind her that they can talk in private space (koi fayda Nahi hai Chavan saheb. Patake me aag lagaoge toh wahi par phootega)

Virat to PP: Sai aur mere beech koi aapas Ka mamla Nahi Hai 

Virat to Sai (in front of PP): Hamare beech ki baat sab ke saamne bolne ki zaroorat Nahi hai

Virat to PP: Ek baar Sai doctor ban Jaye Uske baad wo Apne raaste main Apne.

To Sai, when she says kaunsi asli Shaadi hai: 😔

To Mansi bua: Aakar Sai aur mujhe aashirwad dijiye Nahi to hum aage ki Zindagi me Khush kaise rahenge

Virat To Sai: Mera bhi Mann Nahi Hai Kuch Karne Ka (getting dressed up)

Seeing Sai dressed up: 😍☺️🥰

To Sai in front of PP: Maine tum se Kaha hai meri family mere liye sab Kuch hai (Kab? Koi Yaad karao) 

To Sai, when no-one is hearing: Jo bhi tumse kadvi baatein ya badtameezi Kare ya taane maare, unhe jawab de dena. 

To Sai: Tum doctor banne ke baad Shaadi chhodhkar chali jaana, Main tumhe Nahi bandhunga

To himself as blessing to Sai (no wonder zor se Nahi Bola) : tumhe izzat aur maan doonga jiski tum haqdar ho. 

Iske vaadon ki list ke Saath Saath we have to also keep a tab on his list of contradictions. Kya confused Banda hai! 

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Virat finally has a wedding ring on his left ring finger. Too had that we didn't get to see who gave it to him but chalo like Sai, now he also has some kind of Shaadi Ka saboot to wear. 😆 it was such a miss-able addition to his attire. Wasn't focused upon at all. I wonder if it's only for the reception

I am telling you this man is not to be trusted with his vaadas. He is a 'Promise breaker' more than promise maker. I feel now that he makes promises to break them. After realising that Sai's going to give him earfuls in front of everyone like she has always done, he has decided to remind her that they can talk in private space (koi fayda Nahi hai Chavan saheb. Patake me aag lagaoge toh wahi par phootega)

Virat to PP: Sai aur mere beech koi aapas Ka mamla Nahi Hai 

Virat to Sai (in front of PP): Hamare beech ki baat sab ke saamne bolne ki zaroorat Nahi hai

Virat to PP: Ek baar Sai doctor ban Jaye Uske baad wo Apne raaste main Apne.

To Sai, when she says kaunsi asli Shaadi hai: 😔

To Mansi bua: Aakar Sai aur mujhe aashirwad dijiye Nahi to hum aage ki Zindagi me Khush kaise rahenge

Virat To Sai: Mera bhi Mann Nahi Hai Kuch Karne Ka (getting dressed up)

Seeing Sai dressed up: 😍☺️🥰

To Sai in front of PP: Maine tum se Kaha hai meri family mere liye sab Kuch hai (Kab? Koi Yaad karao) 

To Sai, when no-one is hearing: Jo bhi tumse kadvi baatein ya badtameezi Kare ya taane maare, unhe jawab de dena. 

To Sai: Tum doctor banne ke baad Shaadi chhodhkar chali jaana, Main tumhe Nahi bandhunga

To himself as blessing to Sai (no wonder zor se Nahi Bola) : tumhe izzat aur maan doonga jiski tum haqdar ho. 

Iske vaadon ki list ke Saath Saath we have to also keep a tab on his list of contradictions. Kya confused Banda hai! 

He is a straight-up people pleaser and a manipulator. He will shift around his ways to keep his family happy and together. Even today, he said that nothing is more important to him than his family. Then Ashwini also said something along the lines that he never thinks of himself, but his family. So in the end, he will do things that will keep his family pleased. 

Saiviratcutest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

OH GODDD the contradiction of it all 🤣 and he needs to have a moment with himself after looking at sai with all heart eyes like that... his vadaas are slipping away from his palm slowly slowly has he realized that yet 🤣

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow😆😆😆😆... so true 

I wish sai uses these lines in her arguments with him... 

sai: itne confuse kyun ho aap? Tab aisa bola tha abhi aisa bol rahe ho.., decide karlo pehle.... khud to confuse ho rahe ho sath me mujhe bhi kar rahe ho

Aapki kahi kaunsi baat sach manu Mein?

chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Hey you have put them all together precisely. 👍🏼

I think Virat has clear plans when it is conerned with his family, work or even his personal life. He's an IPS Officer and I don't think he prefers something vague and unclear. All those vaadas he makes are mostly to keep people around him happy even if it's temporary. I think he expects them to understand the situation and change their thinking in due course. I mean by the time his 'vaada' expires. 😆

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing hahahahahahaa🤣

To Pakhi: Yeh shaadi meri majboori hai

To Sunny: Meri wajah se Sai dukhi hai, yeh mujhse bardaasht nahi horaha

🤣

This exercise is damn fun! <3

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saiviratcutest

OH GODDD the contradiction of it all 🤣 and he needs to have a moment with himself after looking at sai with all heart eyes like that... his vadaas are slipping away from his palm slowly slowly has he realized that yet 🤣

☺️🤣

Imagine now Pakhi plays for him:

Jo waada kiya woh, nibhaana padega...

And he makes grumpy faces at her😆

🤣

Neil is SO CUTE, I think we all will absolutely love and adore his antics! Even Ayesha for that matter, her pouts are so awww.

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey!! I have one more contradiction

Virat to Sai: Agar tumhe kuch sahi na lage, chup mat raho. Wapas jawab do

Again to Sai: Choton ko badon ki baat maan ni chahiye, zaroori nahi ki har baat pe bahas kare.

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

Again to Sai: Choton ko badon ki baat maan ni chahiye, zaroori nahi ki har baat pe bahas kare.

Naturally , sab ke saamne he cannot reveal aapas ki baat 😅 Kaku being in earshot 'mast ha mast'

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyWhistledown

@bold that just applies to him😆....bakiyon ke liye he has already given her the permission😆...but bande ko usme bhi problem hai ... whenever she is firing everyone around except him he tries seeking her attention.... that dining table wala 'bas' scene😆....it was cute though😳.... banda is confused in every damn thing😆