Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Bollywood Spy. He said he heard the ost and loved it the moment he heard it. No mention of mitwa though the Iver was speaking on the same lines. 

Yes yes yes, I have to give it to them about it. The song is very haunting. It stays with you and you don't complain. I love KayseeB. Has a fan in me. Also she is very sweet 💖 

Hmm I don't see anything to be proud of Zoya yet. ðŸ˜† okay okay okay I give it to her to give back to her Aunt on the racism topic. That's all I am proud about. ðŸ˜† 

And she's a famous romance writer. 😂😂 Writing romance is difficult. I LOVED Annika. I want her to come to India too. She doesn't deserve Phuphi's tormenting. Bollywood Spy? Let me go see. It's nice also. It's got an amazing touch. He said in today's live too that he loved it but can't recollect it. 😂😂 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Antara123

And she's a famous romance writer. 😂😂 Writing romance is difficult. I LOVED Annika. I want her to come to India too. She doesn't deserve Phuphi's tormenting. Bollywood Spy? Let me go see. It's nice also. It's got an amazing touch. He said in today's live too that he loved it but can't recollect it. 😂😂 

finally here! No he could, but he didn't want to so he didn't. He always sings songs that are having a lower base not the upper. Rest he always says this - I don't recollect I will sing another song ðŸ¤£ and sings either la vie en Rose I was surprised he sang another song ðŸ¤£ 

Bollywood spy one was awesome. ðŸ˜† as solo KSG iv. But rank one is Missmalinibollywood 's so candid ðŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

I like Asad/AAK the OG the most.

Well OG had 250+ epis to fall in love with, AAK2.0 has only 10 ðŸ˜† and if he made himself likeable that means he has been better than 250+ epi AAK ðŸ¤£ 

AAK1.0 is my first love, he'll always be my heart be it in 2013 or be it in 2130 ðŸ˜†

But I haven't ever settled for any less so in 2021 I would pick AAK2.0 over AAK1.0 of 2013 ðŸ˜†

Antara123 thumbnail

finally here! No he could, but he didn't want to so he didn't. He always sings songs that are having a lower base not the upper. Rest he always says this - I don't recollect I will sing another song ðŸ¤£ and sings either la vie en Rose I was surprised he sang another song ðŸ¤£ 

Bollywood spy one was awesome. ðŸ˜† as solo KSG iv. But rank one is Missmalinibollywood 's so candid ðŸ˜†

Which was the Miss Malini one? Dude, I am so done with the same questions and same answers I can't keep track. I liked the Bollywood Spy one I went and saw now. It's nice. Oh that much and all I don't notice pa ðŸ˜† about wanting to sing another song and all. I didn't even recognise it. Coz I can't relate to English songs I never listen to them. 

I liked the one where the lady said her Mom loved it too and KSG was like, next time ask her to say Hi. That lady interviewed SJ also later. 

I didn't like that Angoori Bhabhi type interview at all. I didn't even watch it fully. That was weird. 

Antara123 thumbnail

Well OG had 250+ epis to fall in love with, AAK2.0 has only 10 ðŸ˜† and if he made himself likeable that means he has been better than 250+ epi AAK ðŸ¤£ 

AAK1.0 is my first love, he'll always be my heart be it in 2013 or be it in 2130 ðŸ˜†

But I haven't ever settled for any less so in 2021 I would pick AAK2.0 over AAK1.0 of 2013 ðŸ˜†

Really good answer actually. In 2021, I doubt Asad going all like "jeans is wrong" would be acceptable. So as of now 2.0 is good. But 1 is cutest dude ðŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Where are you finding the interviews where these two are saying it's a tragedy and all dude? ðŸ˜† I have watched everything but I never saw them saying tragedy. Idk Ankie, how you only find these random stuff ðŸ˜† Kaunsa interview tha Bhai?

That was Sj's print media IV to DNA even in her Live with midday she had. Also those actors of Zee5 are saying so who are promoting QH2.0. 😅 you know me, I don't make a statement without any proof or unless it is said. 😂

I love tragedies - I loved Devdas. But would I love AsYa tragically dying or separating? Can't imagine. For me, AsYa tragically separated when KSG left. And I didn't like it at all. Then they killed off AsYa only. Also why I hate Gul. Never gave proper closure to anyone. Useless woman. 

Hate is a very strong feel, I don't waste my time on that dor people who don't deserve my two seconds. Haha. Hmm I don't know, so far they did kind of give me a vibe of them having an impossible love story especially when Asad drops her at her Flight. But but but he fights to be with her together

Now let's see. Karan ko hum na sadist saiyaan bulate hai, kyunki unko apne characters ko mar dena accha lagta hai. So it's nothing special for us to know. Ek se hi we couldn't get over but sir ji hai ki . Khair choro. Pata nahi next season dekhte hai kya karte hai. Eternal love story concept hi toh death & tragedy se hai. 🙊

I am glad they have (hopefully) moved on from Balaji to better turf. So I am happy with status quo. 

Ekta loves Ksg  LOVES. So you never know. 

Yeah, they are keeping him white dude. 😂😂😂 They haven't even let him kill the General. They inserted that random, bizarre stuff of the doctor giving something, then Asad's glass dropping. All that to make sure Asad's hands don't have blood. Coz his conscience can be cleared the instant they incriminate Damini Sood ðŸ¤£ 

I am not able to see what you replied to, so I replied based on what I remember. 

You should copy the text before replying that helps yaya. 

Yep I am surprised they did show him ready to kill bit he hadn't. So yep he will not be turned into any shade of grey (Damn!) 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I'd rather go to Metropol Palace and see them shoot. That's Jannat for me ðŸ˜† Must have been cool no. Their hotel itself was their shooting location. 

only that parapet Ledge scene. Rest was shot at Parliament house ðŸ˜†

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Which was the Miss Malini one? Dude, I am so done with the same questions and same answers I can't keep track. I liked the Bollywood Spy one I went and saw now. It's nice. Oh that much and all I don't notice pa ðŸ˜† about wanting to sing another song and all. I didn't even recognise it. Coz I can't relate to English songs I never listen to them. 

I liked the one where the lady said her Mom loved it too and KSG was like, next time ask her to say Hi. That lady interviewed SJ also later. 

I didn't like that Angoori Bhabhi type interview at all. I didn't even watch it fully. That was weird. 

All his IVs are now having something different unlike previous times. So many but 90% same content. You should say thank you ðŸ˜† or else itna bhi nahi mil raha tha. ðŸ˜†

Miss Malini one here you go https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMTyjwxj6vV/?igshid=pk2rqnqmh847 

Goa for rich people ðŸ¤£ see him ask the IVer which standard she was in, in 2013 ðŸ¤£ 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

no no I liked that Angoori Bhabi IV also Karan speaking pure hindi kahan milega dekhne ðŸ¤£

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Really good answer actually. In 2021, I doubt Asad going all like "jeans is wrong" would be acceptable. So as of now 2.0 is good. But 1 is cutest dude ðŸ˜†

ofc he is the cutest fluffy boi. 🥺 But I like this Went to Saurav Singhania Coaching attended special classes of Armaan Bajaj and Sudhir ðŸ¤£ 

Oh K replied my answer what would Bajaj Asad Boss Armaan say to each other ðŸ¤£ the flip in character ðŸ˜† this man is a classic!