BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Which projects are those jinka kisi ko ata pata hi nahi?smiley36

I agree. This Bollywood thing has gone on for years and we don't see him ANYWHERE. I think he lost out on a lot of golden years chasing this Bollywood nonsense

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

I agree. This Bollywood thing has gone on for years and we don't see him ANYWHERE. I think he lost out on a lot of golden years chasing this Bollywood nonsense

Yeah I think they should just stick to TV or even web series as that's where their fans are.

BBOTT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antara123

He did come as mr bajaj and it was appreciated a lot, I am not a fan of shows like naagin or even anupama, so honestly I don't think he is missing out on much smiley1 and in between he even did QH2, he has never said that he doesn't want to do TV, ever, even during alone promotions he was clear that this thing is a slight detour, he was never crazy about bollywood. I remember he actually even quit acting post QH, and wanted to concentrate on producing shows for TV. He was pretty much over doing TV soaps as a lead, as QH got too much for him.Bollywood doesn't have much to do with it. He at first didn't even want to do daily soaps, he wanted to stick to youth shows, thats's why he turned down IPKKND; later he gave in and did QH. Most men don't like to stay on a TV set for very long, it's not their space. Most quit and look for other opportunities. 

Edited by BBOTT - 5 months ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BBOTT

He did come as mr bajaj and it was appreciated a lot, I am not a fan of shows like naagin or even anupama, so honestly I don't think he is missing out on much smiley1 and in between he even did QH2, he has never said that he doesn't want to do TV, ever, even during alone promotions he was clear that this thing is a slight detour, he was never crazy about bollywood. I remember he actually even quit acting post QH, and wanted to concentrate on producing shows for TV. He was pretty much over doing TV soaps as a lead, as QH got too much for him.Bollywood doesn't have much to do with it. He at first didn't even want to do daily soaps, he wanted to stick to youth shows, thats's why he turned down IPKKND; later he gave in and did QH. Most men likes to stay on a TV set for very long, it's not their space. Most quit and look for other opportunities. 

I agree with those. I saw him as Mr. Bajaj, rewatched QH2.0 and also Boss the web series. Even watched the movies he's done. Whether it's Bollywood or TV or web, he's a great actor and not seeing him enough is just sad. 

While the shows you mentioned are definitely not worth watching, there are other shows that even EK does that are worth watching - at least in the beginning. The whole of ITV (though it's super dramatic even now), isn't SO bad - yeah there are a lot of beh shows, but the shows he's done are amazing even in this cluttered space. So I'd have liked to see him more - say in shows or even on the web. So many actors are doing well in web (some web shows are bad too). I think I don't miss him on TV as much as generally waiting around to see what's gonna be next and that happens once in 2-3-4 years. 

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations! smiley27 I don't come on IF often but saw this notification when I logged in. I loved this show and can't believe it's been 11 years!! 

BBOTT thumbnail

who remembers this?

smiley36