Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Karan said he loved the new ost the moment he heard. Yep he doesn't liked Mitwa much ref to older days IVs, not his choice of music πŸ€£ I found mitwa hurting my ears, never liked it. This forum is a proof 🀣 but Asad's theme, AsYa theme, Sisters Theme, Brother's theme was so nice. Gul rarely messes up with OSTs. What happened with QH I really don't know. πŸ€ͺ

Mitwa was fine, there nothing like and OST for the title at that time right?

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Antara123

Mayurrr Bhaiii you are here 

bol Mayur kitna gaali phir se khaya merese show dekhne ke liye. πŸ€£

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Yess I am still hereπŸ˜…,

How are you NajmaπŸ™ƒ

Awesome se bhi awesome. QH 2 AA Gaya. Itna Sahi tha. Dekh BHI liya. KaBhi Ka interview mil Gaya. Tum sab se Mil liya. Ab Hai bas jannat ka intezaar πŸ˜†

MayurChan thumbnail

No it wasn't! It was to make others feel that Asad is smitten or else Asad becomes a bad guy in the entire show. I don't mind him to be BLACK who is ready to use anyone for his mission and walk over it, but will the entire FD accept that? πŸ€£ 

Karan waise wants to be BLACK ab toh grey bhi nahi chahiye totally black Chahiye πŸ€£ 

Haha like a Salman Khan's movie. πŸ€£ 

No I mean, they managed well to pull off and make a better show in the name of legacy. We have already seen in 2019/20 how legacies were dealt with. πŸ˜† 

Even if it's entire Blackish character I don't think that will be a problem for his he would do well in that as well...but what I meant was the setup.

It's broad daylight 10's of army type guards are surrounding what we can say is a modern size minute qilla of a present time minister of his country. Suddenly these few people enter and cause wreckage...aise kaise bhai.??

Aate hue kisi ne kaise nahi dekhaπŸ˜…πŸ˜… ya sab shooting shooting main busy thay...

Usko Maine stupidity bola ...but also wasn't Zoya's brother shot and then in the next scene he was fine with out a blood ....kaise?

MayurChan thumbnail

exactly why I don't think Zoya is super innocent. Qurbaani ke liye hi Bhaktiyar was asking her to say Yes. 

I think better hoga if Zoya is a double agent too but then agar if by the comments here if I have to say agar next season woh bhi agent nikli toh she might do something worse.

Will then also all of the try not to hate her?

MayurChan thumbnail

bol Mayur kitna gaali phir se khaya merese show dekhne ke liye. πŸ€£

Whatt gaali I wanted to watch. Didn't had source asked you for help as well...par Sue ne ek link bheji usko kaise na kaise manage karke dekh Liya....

But the thing is I am not at all disappointed with this or have mixed feelings as per se...

That ASYA in 2013 are dead this is the new version of them....to expect new things....and even if this wasn't AsYa I would have still enjoyed watching this...anywhich way thriller or no.

Jitna hum over analyze karenge Utne zyada gaddhe dikhenegeπŸ˜…

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Yeah but I don't get what I want πŸ˜† So I don't want him to do that. I think the biggest minus in KZK was, the creatives confusion in the character sketch reflected on screen. Creative indecisiveness about the story is unacceptable. Not about the character. If a character is grey, it's grey. If it's black it's black. It can't be white one day, grey the next and black the day after only to come back to white on Day 4. 

See here also. Everyone here is wondering whether Asad is innocent or he's using Zoya - this is a sort of suspense we all are kept in. The outcome also we know sort of. They aren't gonna make the audience hate Asad. But till then we are kept on our toes..and this is the ultimate suspense anyone can accept in a romance. Coz all of us know it's happily ever after. Romance suspenses aren't like Sherlock Holmes mysteries. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ -- I don't think there's a happily ever after. All people promoting says they won't be together πŸ˜‘ also Sj saying This is a tragedy πŸ˜‘ also Karan being overly obsessed with having his characters dead is another level altogether. πŸ˜‘ 

So we don't know if he is white or grey. Or black. Or whatever. But we will know.  --- yes we know. We know he has been sceptical about the mission but it was clear to him what he had to do. He was wasn't Okay with sharing Zoya with anyone. Also the fact that the ring will bring the Bride story. Coming to another fact, Asad knows Zoya isn't safe in Pakistan. Which is also why he takes Zoya along with him, even before he can come to the conclusion that the codes are with her or she is. It's only in the restroom he thinks and comes to conclusion that it is Zoya. He was taking her along with him anyway. 

But there is a clarity from their end. Absolute clarity. Which was lacking in that one. Here KSG's conviction of Asad's character shows because it's been clearly explained to him. This is what I want man. This is the least we can get. -- the fact that Asad never left him also works. The newly added parts helped him too. Now let's see. I am okay with him turning entirely BLACK grey white whatever I am team Asad no matter what he does 🀣 I will cheer for him the most if he kills Zoya but woh hone nahi wala πŸ€£i was getting happy at him killing Bhaktiyar but they didn't let him kill anyone. Okay white hi hai woh πŸ˜†

And Ankie, the Balaji shows of today are all sucky dude. I used to love them becausw they had a certain charm. Now it's tacky and gross. -- i never liked them. I never wanted K to work with Ekta. Then thought why not. He is excited I should be too, I wasn't disappointed Because Bajaj was like BEHTAREEN BIRIYANI I got served with again we can talk about that somewhere else and like Ksg says - COME BACK TO QH 🀣

MayurChan thumbnail

Awesome se bhi awesome. QH 2 AA Gaya. Itna Sahi tha. Dekh BHI liya. KaBhi Ka interview mil Gaya. Tum sab se Mil liya. Ab Hai bas jannat ka intezaar πŸ˜†

Jannat bahut door hai abhi Najma ji, 

Abhi toh bahut kuch karna aur dekhna baki hai....haa agar koi hotel ka naam hai 

Jannat toh jaake aao🀣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I loved Mitwa πŸ˜† Which interview did he say that in? I missed it. I want them to properly talk about the OST. I know you hated it. πŸ€£ But it was absolutely nice for me. 

Kudos to the makers though. Not once did I feel it's absence (me who was a Mitwa lover). They have successfully blended the old and new. Because I resonate with AsYa OG but I root for these two. And in a way I am glad Gul isn't here, coz her heroines are all silly in a way that maturity out of them can't be expected. Zoya, despite her silly antics is completely mature and knows the need of the hour. She asked for a proper explanation for Asma, asked if she needed to know something, admitted she's scared of rejection. I am proud of her. 

Bollywood Spy. He said he heard the ost and loved it the moment he heard it. No mention of mitwa though the Iver was speaking on the same lines. 

Yes yes yes, I have to give it to them about it. The song is very haunting. It stays with you and you don't complain. I love KayseeB. Has a fan in me. Also she is very sweet πŸ’– 

Hmm I don't see anything to be proud of Zoya yet. πŸ˜† okay okay okay I give it to her to give back to her Aunt on the racism topic. That's all I am proud about. πŸ˜† 

MayurChan thumbnail

You know I want to talk about KSG's last character but then wouldn't want to break any forum rules isiliye I will keep it to myself...

Or can we compare them?