Qubool Hai2.0 Discussion Thread#1

Posted: 3 years ago

Credit-A_for_Arpita

Hello,everyoneπŸ˜ƒ

As we all know,our own KaBhi are coming together again,let's cherish this moments again❀️πŸ₯³

Here we can discuss anything related to Qubool Hai.

We should remember that our discussion should be limited to QH only.

All updates related to QH2.0 will be updated here:-

Permission given by:-Armu4eva

Edited by Priya258 - 3 years ago

I am extremely excited to be a part of Qubool Hai 2: Shalini Kapoor By ShachiTapiawala

MUMBAI: Qubool Hai was a massive hit and the audience was in love with the show based on the muslim backdrop.

The show featured extremely popular names across the span of leaps such as Surbhi Jyoti as the central character of Zoya and Karan Singh Grover as Asad. The character of Asad was later played by Raquesh Bapat. It also featured popular names such as Mohit Sehgal, Amrapali Gupta, Alka Kaushal, Shalini Kapoor, Karanvir Bohra, Surbhi Chandna, Additi Gupta among others.

The plot of the story was that Zoya, an NRI, comes to India to look for her biological father. However, when she meets Asad, a charming young man, she falls in love with him. The show was a massive hit and people could not have enough of the show. People trended them on their forums and its tracks were a subject of discussion.

Well, the show will soon roll out a season 2 and this time, while there will be a change of some star cast, Shalini Kapoor Sagar, Surbhi Jyoti and Karan Singh Grover have been retained. In conversation with Shalini, she shared, β€œI am extremely excited to be a part of the show. It was 7-8 years ago that the show started and it is receiving love till date! My daughter was very young when I was doing the show and now that she is grown up, she too looks forward to watching the show.”

TC article

I can't believe this! It's all happening so fast! Love, love love it β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

The BUZZ was happening for ages and finally KSG confirmed it a couple of weeks ago, and so soon they are also in Serbia. I dreamt of Asad and Zoya in my dreams last night. I am that mad. πŸ™‰ But in my dream, KSG had a bun on - like SRK im the beginning of Don 2. 

Now this wedding gown 😍😍😍😍 I wonder how Asad is gonna turn up. Can we have like one thread for all QH2.0 updates? Or ask for like a dedicated forum? 

Originally posted by Antara123

I can't believe this! It's all happening so fast! Love, love love it β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

The BUZZ was happening for ages and finally KSG confirmed it a couple of weeks ago, and so soon they are also in Serbia. I dreamt of Asad and Zoya in my dreams last night. I am that mad. πŸ™‰ But in my dream, KSG had a bun on - like SRK im the beginning of Don 2. 

Now this wedding gown 😍😍😍😍 I wonder how Asad is gonna turn up. Can we have like one thread for all QH2.0 updates? Or ask for like a dedicated forum? 

Yes really very very excited to see them😳

Waiting for Karan's btsπŸ˜‰

We can use this thread to updates everything regarding QH2.0😊

We will not have a separate dedicated forum.

We can use this forum for discussion.

Originally posted by Priya258

Yes really very very excited to see them😳

Waiting for Karan's btsπŸ˜‰

We can use this thread to updates everything regarding QH2.0😊

We will not have a separate dedicated forum.

We can use this forum for discussion.

Yes I am cool with that too! Why no separate Forum though? They don't open forums for web shows is it? No issues. We can use this itself. Old times. XD