Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Does Asad have any comparison? Hell, I am not able to compare Asad OG and 2.0 forget anything else πŸ˜†

I LOVE Asad OG. But I love 2.0 Asad equally well. Yeah, 2.0 got it easier coz I didn't have to make an effort to love him but he was totally upto the mark. 

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Antara123

Does Asad have any comparison? Hell, I am not able to compare Asad OG and 2.0 forget anything else πŸ˜†

I LOVE Asad OG. But I love 2.0 Asad equally well. Yeah, 2.0 got it easier coz I didn't have to make an effort to love him but he was totally upto the mark. 

I like Asad/AAK the OG the most.

Antara123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

I like Asad/AAK the OG the most.

When I think about it objectively, yes even I do. Coz he was very straightforward. You can't fault him for anything. What you see is what you get. I couldn't have ever imagined him lying for anything or anyone. And the kind of love he had for Zoya - I'll tell you which is the scene that still haunts me. When Ayaan tells him ZoYaan got married. The seconds in which Asad looked at them with bloodshot eyes filled with anger and a feeling of betrayal by both of them, and the helplessness. That was KSG's best ever shot dude. And he loved her so much but he had to give her up for his sister. 

The whole duty over love - it was wrong in a lot of ways but it was upfront. 

I get goosebumps looking at that scene. 

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Antara123

When I think about it objectively, yes even I do. Coz he was very straightforward. You can't fault him for anything. What you see is what you get. I couldn't have ever imagined him lying for anything or anyone. And the kind of love he had for Zoya - I'll tell you which is the scene that still haunts me. When Ayaan tells him ZoYaan got married. The seconds in which Asad looked at them with bloodshot eyes filled with anger and a feeling of betrayal by both of them, and the helplessness. That was KSG's best ever shot dude. And he loved her so much but he had to give her up for his sister. 

The whole duty over love - it was wrong in a lot of ways but it was upfront. 

I get goosebumps looking at that scene. 

I am not telling this or downgrading the current AAK, it is just that AAK in QH1 was a man wronged my time and situations and people which made him what he was and people like us had reasons to defend him whenever he went wrong...

Iike the  example you gave about Zoyaan....although it was a stupid decision to let go of your own love to your own step brother without checking facts but still we can give him that bit...

Par this Asad owns his actions and he is confused I guess by his mission and love which is good to see ...

Waise I felt they made a slight mockery or jibe at Zoyaan Nikah when Zoya just say haa? And Salman thinks it's a yess....

Antara123 thumbnail

I am not telling this or downgrading the current AAK, it is just that AAK in QH1 was a man wronged my time and situations and people which made him what he was and people like us had reasons to defend him whenever he went wrong...

Iike the  example you gave about Zoyaan....although it was a stupid decision to let go of your own love to your own step brother without checking facts but still we can give him that bit...

Par this Asad owns his actions and he is confused I guess by his mission and love which is good to see ...

Waise I felt they made a slight mockery or jibe at Zoyaan Nikah when Zoya just say haa? And Salman thinks it's a yess....

That reminded me of ZNMD. That's how Abhay Deol gets stuck. He shows a ring for his Mom and ends up engaged. πŸ˜†

Yeah, like they built his character from the fact that his family was broken and he'd taken responsibility for them for a long time. And all of this was revealed to us through Zoya, coz she found him wrong on a lot of fronts. Here she's already taken in by him, so she isn't gonna go question everything. She's okay with the OCDness coz he tolerates her mess. So how are they going to justify his character? Maybe that's why they needed the whole Rashid -Shireen background. Otherwise his grumpiness doesn't make a lot of sense. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yea complete nahi huya karo jaldi next dt mein kuch kuch special cheez daalni hai mujhe πŸ™Š

Antara123 thumbnail

Where are you finding the interviews where these two are saying it's a tragedy and all dude? πŸ˜† I have watched everything but I never saw them saying tragedy. Idk Ankie, how you only find these random stuff πŸ˜† Kaunsa interview tha Bhai? 

I love tragedies - I loved Devdas. But would I love AsYa tragically dying or separating? Can't imagine. For me, AsYa tragically separated when KSG left. And I didn't like it at all. Then they killed off AsYa only. Also why I hate Gul. Never gave proper closure to anyone. Useless woman. 

I am glad they have (hopefully) moved on from Balaji to better turf. So I am happy with status quo. 

Yeah, they are keeping him white dude. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ They haven't even let him kill the General. They inserted that random, bizarre stuff of the doctor giving something, then Asad's glass dropping. All that to make sure Asad's hands don't have blood. Coz his conscience can be cleared the instant they incriminate Damini Sood πŸ€£

I am not able to see what you replied to, so I replied based on what I remember. 

Antara123 thumbnail

bro, the scene where they are laughing is so real. I wanted that also in the series. It's so natural and real it looks beautiful. πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ

Antara123 thumbnail

Jannat bahut door hai abhi Najma ji, 

Abhi toh bahut kuch karna aur dekhna baki hai....haa agar koi hotel ka naam hai 

Jannat toh jaake aao🀣

I'd rather go to Metropol Palace and see them shoot. That's Jannat for me πŸ˜† Must have been cool no. Their hotel itself was their shooting location.