Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

She could see exactly what Raanav saw in her

Utterly gorgeous, articulate, kind, and with such a unique name

“How can I break them up?” she swallowed “I need to work harder” her mental voice urged her

Willing be interesting to see what Smirta's plan of action will be.  First of all, will she even acknowledge to Ranaav in a few minutes that she was meeting up with Viveka?

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

“Yeah Lekha loves it she hopes to redecorate it to her taste” Smrita reminded her that such privilege will never be available to Viveka

“Better her than I, because I would trust Naina with my house, not myself” she laughed

Smrita’s expression crumpled when she heard Naina’s name

Viveka kept on “Naina made it to the 30 under 30 list of Interior Designers in NCR”

“There are so many places offering such courses I am happy she was able to find a good one”

“Oh she did a two year research project in Design Innovations Center of School of Planning & Architecture, that’s one of the toughest programs to get into”

“Nice”

“And she interned for Satish Gujral’s protégé” Viveka sighed with a satisfied appreciation

“that’s great”

“Has she designed your house?” smriti was a smart cookie

“Well, she has indeed designed the way we use spaces, when Papa got the allotment of the apartment she showed up almost everyday to plan” Viveka laughed

Very interesting dynamics there.  Smtira wants to put Viveka down and Viveka turns to an opportunity to be proud of her kid sister.  Similar to how she would have been proud about her mommy.  She isn't tooting her own horns but definitely seizes the moment in her (/family's) favor. 

She will make sure that Smrita is run out of her usual tactics and succumb to accepting Ranaav's bride. 

You can fight when there are no parties. Otherwise the screaming one is making a fool of themselves 😂

Edited by jaschick - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Fab India & Fantasy

Smrita's idea of womanhood is to look pretty like an arm candy but have nothing meaningful to offer besides a social rank. A rank handed down but not earned.

coderlady thumbnail

You said it right Errrantnomad. Smrita can be as shallow as she likes and we would not mind that too much. As long as she is honest about it and accepts that there are others who don't share her outlook. She doesn't get the right to put down someone else's choices any more than we get the right to put down hers.

coderlady thumbnail

Interior & Exterior

Viveka will wear out Smrita. The first signs of fatigue are already being felt. All the planning and plotting to break them up and Viveka never breaking out in sweat.

Now we see that Naina is accomplished in her own right. But she lacks the confidence Viveka has.

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was worried about the interaction but Viveka stood her ground and didn’t take offense at anything that came out of Smrita’s mouth.  Additionally, it is clear Smrita didn’t inform Raanav about the meeting.  Why would she do that? And is she going to keep trying to put Viveka down and push off the date for Raanav’s wedding?

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

“Tomorrow?”

“I will come over to your place we can spend the day in bed?” she whispered

“Jesus!!” he cursed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mauritius yaane Maldives

“main jaaoon?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye and a smile

“how about I blow my mother off you stay right here? Or wait in the lobby?” he was frantic

His tone made her turn crimson

“Are you mad?” she asked in shock

“U know it!” he whispered, pinching the fleshy pad of her thumb

They were leaning on the wall and whispering while F2F

“Kitni der mein aaogey?” she was torn

“20?”

“Raanav, I… kitne burey ho tum”

“I promise I will make it up to you” his eyes lit up

“Its not like we can go to my place or urs, I cant ravage you. I am not going to go have coffee and hold hands” “Uffff” she sighed with frustration

He was knocked off his feet by her boldness

“Lets go to my place”

“ABHI?” she was tempted

“But I call the shots on when you can go home” he smiled slowly

There might has as well been no one in a 100 mile radius, the heat between them was so palpable

“My Papa can kill me”

He swallowed in agony

“Meet me tomorrow” he reached for her other hand as well

“I am tired of talking” she warned

“I promise there will be none” he burst out laughing

He looked like he was indeed a model, crisp white shirt and navy jeans, and pale grey linen runners.

“Why are you dressed casually?” she demanded 

He picked up her hand and gently pressed her thumb on a shirt button before releasing her hand

He was going to lose himself if he didn’t behave

“I have meetings tonight”

“Oh”

His mother struck him on his phone repeatedly, he ignored it to savor his lady love’s company

“Your mother said you wanted a destination wedding” she sighed through dry mouth feeling the imprint of his shirt button on her swollen thumb

“I want a wedding after which I get to bring you home. In a sack clothe? Or whatever… under a tree wherever” he growled

“Will you tell her?” she asked softly

“Umm.. sure I will, in exchange I want us to get married tonight”

“Lawyers itni bargaining kyon karte hain?” she sighed

“When they see a good thing they want it and want to make sure it’s a binding, constraining agreement” he spoke hoarsely

“I am fine when I don’t see you” she said achingly

“I will call you first thing in the morning” he promised

“What are you wearing? U always smell so good Raanav”

Raanav actually parted his open collar and inhaled with amusement

“cant remember”

“Ufff” she sighed

He flashed a perfect smile

“Ma se milne ja rahe ho, I would not have let you go otherwise” she giggled flicking her fingers to indicate “Go away”

He laughed and walked away

She drove home with a big smile plastered on her face

Forgetting everything she spoke with Smrita

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akash called Satyen

“The kids have agreed and decided, hum logon ko baat kar leni chahiye”

“Zaroor, aa jaayen aap ghar par, you are always welcome, “ Satyen smiled happily

“Umm.. Viveka is not crazy about a big wedding” Akash spoke firmly and softly

“Koi baat nahi, jaisi wedding who chahti hain waisi kar dena aap” he was pleasant

“Aap sach keh rahe hain?”

“hamey Viveka chahiye, aur kaise milegi hamey, aap hi batao” Satyen laughed

Akash sat back down on the bed and exhaled

This man knew how to talk and how to negotiate

“Umm.. I was actually very nervous” Akash was shocked

“Akashji we have to talk, if we don’t, then we can only assume what the other person is planning and get more and more anxious”

“Jee sahi kaha aapne”

“thank u, I apologize if I am sounding preachy” satyen was quick

“Arey nahi bhaisaab”

“Viveka kya chahti hain?”

“Umm.. who zyaada din… I am hoping he is  too, who actual mein zyaada din wait karke long courtship wagairah nahi chahtin”

“To theek hai, no problem, yaha Raanav bhi ready hain”

“Humne to Viveka ko poocchha is weekend mein kar paayengi shaadi”

Satyen laughed really loudly, enough so he had to stop to gasp, and cough

Akash was amused that Satyen was so easily tickled

“Kya kaha?”

“Keh nahi paayin kuch bhi” Akash said wistfully

“Enjoy kar lein aap unko, yaha aa gayin to mushkil se bhej paayenge unko hum”

Akash felt a lump in his throat

“Until u said that bhaisaab ham to bas mazaak mein le rahe the… ab soch rahe hain, shaadi dheere kee jaaye” Akash was sad

“You have daughters” “what a gift”

“We tend to assume things about wealthy people bhaisaab, main bhi hoon guilty is baat ka, we think they are uncaring selfish and cruel” Akash said gravely

“Kai maamlon mein hum hotey bhi hain” satyen sighed

“Agar Kamal bhaisaab keg har nahi miley hotey to, meri baat nahi hoti”

“Kaisi chal rahi hai unki wedding planning”

“Theek saab, Mauritius mein hai? Yaane ki Maldives mein bhool gaya” Akash laughed

“Hahah”

“Savi hamari party planner hain, lagi huin hain”

“Aap log kitne  din ke liye jaayenge”

“Bus jee 2 din max”

“Shaadi ho jaaye us se pehle hum bhi dekh lenge Mauritius yaane Maldives”

Akash turned red in embarrassment at the gentle poke

smrita walked into the courtyard watching her husband having an audio back slapping conversation

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aaah....Raanav and Viveka should have just gone for it!!! ☺️

Did  Smrita get the update that Raanav is ready to marry under a tree in Delhi with all the pollution?  He may not even really need his parents present, going by the pace at which he and Viveka were going 🤣

Can we get one more please??? 

Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can we get one more update  pls nisha

Sudha1012 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nisha mam ☝🏻 update plsss...