Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Manu YT pe reviews deta hai na? Who was he supporting this year?

Eijaz and Rahul.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

Rubina said yesterday she's never bitched about anyone in the house & doesn't resort to backbiting hahahahaha πŸ€£ she's definitely reminds me of Hina when it comes to lying through teeth & with such confidence. 

Did y'all notice Abhinav grinning when Jasmin kept saying infront of him in the bedroom fight "You are not important. You aren't important, Abhinav is. I cried for him. 

ed me of the way she used to behave with Eijaz initially and that 2nd WKW she was so nasty with Eijaz & her "Oh hello hello yaha, aap chup chap beitho idhar, aapne mere pati ke upar lanchan lagaya" in her dailysoap mode. I saw that same glimpse in her last night & when she went personal with Eijaz, "my fans vote him cause he has a deranged way of begging".🀒

PS - Kudos to Eijaz how gracefully he takes all the demeaning & cheap personal remarks hurled at him especially his age. I know it does hurt him from inside but wouldn't show his displeasure. He's such a good sport πŸ‘

Savere savere pati patni baith jaatein hai chai and bitching ke saath. 

Lulz yeah abhi ki toh chandi hi chandi- kk, jas & rubina. He was so excited he said jas should be the second confirmed contestant. Wow I just can't get over that. His wife had a brawl a min ago with her n chooses her. Even Ally did not think about it. Also rubina ka am your wife the other need women need to get that something like that during the roast. 

Yeah man she was disgusting when she said that to Ej - disgusting is a small word actually. Can't get over that. 

Ej should have right their shut her off. They make fun of him mental, depressed yeh woh, I don't think so he is - cause the way he was treated the sanest of sane person would snap! 

Massive respect for treating this wench along with that other  little serpent with respect. 

Ps : I keep reading your username as banbbforever πŸ˜†

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

But what is WL given on? Like some words can’t be said right? Did people go personal?

Very very personal. Abuses, bullying, brigading, going on each others nationalities or countries of residence etc lol

Ddt pe pro Shilpa fans would bully, target and mock the hell out of people who would dare question mother India Shilpa lol

Chingari, SP, KD etc were the very few peeps who dared to rightly criticize Shilpa on ddt when she deserved it and got attacked a lot for it lol

Poor Munna remained neutral for most of the season to avoid any controversy but accidentally criticized Shilpa just 1 time and immediately got reported for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In retaliation Vikas and Hina fans were equally brutal on the mf against Shilpa fans lol

In the end a lot of senior members got so fed up with each other that they just left IF, went to twitter and never returned.  πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So many old friendships ended cause some of them were pro Shilpa and others anti Shilpa lol

Very polarizing season lol 

Edited by Kinginthenorth9 - 3 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

King9 chicha with arshi 

Poor eijaz πŸ˜’πŸ€£

Oh good lord. 

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Happy Eijaz and Nikki are on the list! Aur karo Rahul, Aly ka BFF role aur nibhao 

I want Nikki out πŸ˜‘

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Dude - I was just staring at my screen when Rubbu said to KK ke stop justifying. Like hello? You asked KK you confused aatma - and when she responds you tell her to shut up? Yaar - KK se agree karwa diya is Rubbu neh. I’m so pissed off about that πŸ˜†

Lulz jas and Rubbu made me like kk😭