Posted: 3 years ago

Oh

☺️

Will Google the meaning...thanks 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She does have soft corner for Ejaz😳but khudse nai jayegi uske paas😆

But I like this honesty about her.Nikki jaisi bhi hai fake nai hai.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aegon

Oh

☺️

Will Google the meaning...thanks 

Rajayi ko kehte hain quilt😆

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've forgotten the rules of IF when they allow you posting gifs, images, hyperlinks, articles & create threads! After becoming group bie or senior member? 😆 uff these restrictions, Vijay should scrap this rules. It's been more than a decade man 😂

Rubina said yesterday she's never bitched about anyone in the house & doesn't resort to backbiting hahahahaha 🤣 she's definitely reminds me of Hina when it comes to lying through teeth & with such confidence. 

Did y'all notice Abhinav grinning when Jasmin kept saying infront of him in the bedroom fight "You are not important. You aren't important, Abhinav is. I cried for him. I was always nice to you because of Abhinav. I love Abhinav. You were never my friend. I was hurt because of Abhinav".

Samaan must have felt so special & pompous 😆☺️ No wonder he doesn't want to lose out on Jasmin and supports his baharwali over his gharwali. Shameless loser 

And the fight between Kavita & Rubina. Looks like main forum is watching a different version of BB cause whatever I saw Kavita owned Rubina, she started it then went out of the bedroom & lied through her teeth. It got caught and Kavita exposed her. She was blabbering BS and looked borderline psychotic. Ironically last week she was making fun of Eijaz's so-called verbs diarrhoea 🙄 She looked so frustrated. Even Abhinav had this facial expression like "Abey chup hojaa" 🤪

Kavita bajaoed everyone there in that fight. Rubina seems to be flying too high after getting praised by Salman. I'm glad SK pumped her. Hope they do overdose of praising her so she axes her own feet & continues to behave that way cause I know she's capable of doing that! Her attitude, demeanour, hand gestures, facial expressions, tone everything was soooo off-putting & reeked of arrogance, entitlement and superiority. Reminded me of the way she used to behave with Eijaz initially and that 2nd WKW she was so nasty with Eijaz & her "Oh hello hello yaha, aap chup chap beitho idhar, aapne mere pati ke upar lanchan lagaya" in her dailysoap mode. I saw that same glimpse in her last night & when she went personal with Eijaz, "my fans vote him cause he has a deranged way of begging".🤢

PS - Kudos to Eijaz how gracefully he takes all the demeaning & cheap personal remarks hurled at him especially his age. I know it does hurt him from inside but wouldn't show his displeasure. He's such a good sport 👏

Edited by BBFanForever - 3 years ago
Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Seriously. It would have been so difficult for me 😬😂😂

I’ve had favs almost every season (other than this one) but my all time fav is Asim so I would’ve supported him even if all my other favs had come with him in an all star season lol

But hey who knows maybe Asim and Nikki would’ve become friends if he had come this season and then you could’ve started shipping them 😂😂

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

I’ve had favs almost every season (other than this one) but my all time fav is Asim so I would’ve supported him even if all my other favs had come with him in an all star season lol

But hey who knows maybe Asim and Nikki would’ve become friends if he had come this season and then you could’ve started shipping them 😂😂

niksim 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Haaye phir himanshi ka kya hota 😆