Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

I was arshi supporter and Iโ€™m excited. Waise achi list hai rakhi arshi and manu kuch maza hosakta hai. Ab it depends k bb team kya briefing deti hai. Arshi to eijaz k peechay jayegi k mujhe Marc pasand hai baki Larkay hain ๐Ÿคฃ

Arshi n Vikas fight bhi hogi. Manu review main to hamesha eijaz ki tareef karta hai letโ€™s see ghar main kya hota hai.

VG ki to contestants bajatay hain har yr. Ager aly raha to jasly foray VG ki sharan main aana chahaingay. Ager aly na raha to jas ruby ki sharan main n ruby VG ki sharan main.

Aisa kyun kaha Vikas Gupta and his 5 challengers ya to bb ki 2 teams hongi like season 8 champion vs challengers.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Oh haan you were also there. Aap ko kaise bhool sakta hoon... apne toh itni taunts khai thi us season for daring to question mother India Shilpa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It was the scariest season of IF so far lol. Almost everyone got reported, had their posts limited and so many were banned lol

Things were so bad that when Shilpa voted against Lucinda cuz she was a foreigner and Shilpa wanted to give preference to locals before baahir waaley toh people even defended those discriminatory lines over here and things got so political lol

I remember KDโ€™s went up to 80% warning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Cathcher was lone Luv supporter like Munnaโ€™s support for Tiger Arhan last year lol

Whoa! Did you guys get WL too?! 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

I've forgotten the rules of IF when they allow you posting gifs, images, hyperlinks, articles & create threads! After becoming group bie or senior member? ๐Ÿ˜† uff these restrictions, Vijay should scrap this rules. It's been more than a decade man ๐Ÿ˜‚

Rubina said yesterday she's never bitched about anyone in the house & doesn't resort to backbiting hahahahaha ๐Ÿคฃ she's definitely reminds me of Hina when it comes to lying through teeth & with such confidence. 

Did y'all notice Abhinav grinning when Jasmin kept saying infront of him in the bedroom fight "You are not important. You aren't important, Abhinav is. I cried for him. I was always nice to you because of Abhinav. I love Abhinav. You were never my friend. I was hurt because of Abhinav".

Samaan must have felt so special & pompous ๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ No wonder he doesn't want to lose out on Jasmin and supports his baharwali over his gharwali. Shameless loser 

And the fight between Kavita & Rubina. Looks like main forum is watching a different version of BB cause whatever I saw Kavita owned Rubina, she started it then went out of the bedroom & lied through her teeth. It got caught and Kavita exposed her. She was blabbering BS and looked borderline psychotic. Ironically last week she was making fun of Eijaz's so-called verbs diarrhoea ๐Ÿ™„ She looked so frustrated. Even Abhinav had this facial expression like "Abey chup hojaa" ๐Ÿคช

Kavita bajaoed everyone there in that fight. Rubina seems to be flying too high after getting praised by Salman. I'm glad SK pumped her. Hope they do overdose of praising her so she axes her own feet & continues to behave that way cause I know she's capable of doing that! Her attitude, demeanour, hand gestures, facial expressions, tone everything was soooo off-putting & reeked of arrogance, entitlement and superiority. Reminded me of the way she used to behave with Eijaz initially and that 2nd WKW she was so nasty with Eijaz & her "Oh hello hello yaha, aap chup chap beitho idhar, aapne mere pati ke upar lanchan lagaya" in her dailysoap mode. I saw that same glimpse in her last night & when she went personal with Eijaz, "my fans vote him cause he has a deranged way of begging".๐Ÿคข

PS - Kudos to Eijaz how gracefully he takes all the demeaning & cheap personal remarks hurled at him especially his age. I know it does hurt him from inside but wouldn't show his displeasure. He's such a good sport ๐Ÿ‘

ICAM - especially @bold - seriously a minority opinion on this Rubbu ka jagraata forum ๐Ÿ˜†, but that is the real Rubina - the one we saw in full force the first few weeks, flashes in between when she was mast freeloading, and then back in full force again last night. Back to her condescending and demeaning AF self, and a liar to boot. She lies through her teeth man - her and her useless Apaar both. 

Which is why it cracks me up when sheโ€™s presented as some sorta dhudh ki dhuli innocent  and savage and righteous devi in comparison to a Jasmine or a Kavita - or hell all the contestants combined. LMAO - yeh toh Kavita ko bhi achcha dikhade wali cheez hain Rubbu didi - and believe me, I find Kavita hella dislikable 

Edited by SP2684 - 3 years ago
JIYA_22 thumbnail

Aly has successfully ruined rahul game๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Munna aur chinguji aap donno yaar milke arshi ka AT banalo pls mai bore ho chuki hu iss thakele season se AT paar thoree raunak rahege 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Happy Eijaz and Nikki are on the list! Aur karo Rahul, Aly ka BFF role aur nibhao 

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

How in the hell is Aly ahead of Rahul? Kuch bhi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jab finale top 4 mein Rahul hoga instead of Aly toh itโ€™ll be an egg on Ormaxโ€™s face lol

They r only reliable for the no 1 spot. Last season they only put Asim in the list in the last month of the season and that too at 5th but he ended up at 2nd lol

So except for the first spot Ormax is bs lol

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya258

Pehle khud aati hai jawab mangne fir jab Kavita bolne lagti hai use bolne nai deti๐Ÿ˜†

Dude - I was just staring at my screen when Rubbu said to KK ke stop justifying. Like hello? You asked KK you confused aatma - and when she responds you tell her to shut up? Yaar - KK se agree karwa diya is Rubbu neh. Iโ€™m so pissed off about that ๐Ÿ˜†