Bigg Boss 14 - Daily Discussion Topic - 28 Nov 2020 -Weekend Ka Vaar

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 14

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact mnx12Minionitedevashree_hKoeliLeprechaun, or Armu4eva

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

🤡

Bye bye Pav....Haz🐷

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

DDT is definitely way more entertaining than the current season although I find it way more bearable than BB12 & BB9 😂

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Deviant_Pixel sorry. Couldn't reply you there. Thread has been locked. 

I'm not keeping a tab on extra masala since last few days except the updates so I can't comment on that.

I do support Eijaz over rest of the housemates but he should've been called out in these following instances,

1. Licking toilet seat to Jaan

2. Unnecessary yelling & screaming his lungs out reaction annoys me and his voice gets on my nerves. That makes him look wrong and he loses points even when he's right. His extreme and loud reaction in arguments is a major put-off no matter how much I like him.

3. His invading personal space & going close to people's face while fighting is what puts me off the most. He needed to be told off on this atleast. It doesn't look nice at all. 

And the way that Punia was forced down his throat hampered his game big time. I hate makers for doing this to him. Finally that trouble is out. I literally prayed she gets evicted. Hope she'd never brought back. 

And hiii peeps. I was @Unfair_Salman last year had to abandon that account cause of site issues & previously @NadanParindey 😂

I miss all the old members of BB7, BB8, BB10. 

From the old lot only SP, Munna & SoPunk seem to be active this season.

Edited by BBFanForever - 3 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

WKV between Jas and Ruby🥳🥳

Armu4eva thumbnail

Adiós Chichajaan ki Chichijaan.... 😒

Edited by Armu4eva - 3 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Omg Jasmin made exactly same statement on Rubina like I wrote yesterday in DDT🤣