Users

Frequent Posters

BBFanForever thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Haha Niksim lol

Also Arshi for sure will go after Eijaz just like she used to do with Hiten lol

Eijaz will be like abhi abhi toh jaan choothi thi Pavjaz se ab Arshijaz hogaya 😂🤣😂

That will be the only interesting thing to this dull season. Eijaz kabhi faydah hoga. Will grab eyeballs & will get a fun angle and viewers will definitely like nokjhok like Arshi's "Hitu Baby" to "Eiju Baby" ðŸ¤£ Thora bohut fun element toh ayega 😔

Not related to this season although Shilpa was my favourite & ArShil bonding was the major highlight for me that year, I was so sad when they split and Arshi turned against Shilpa & harassed her for no reason just for Vikas and lost her position from top 4/5 but it eventually upped Shilpa's game & her fan-support increased to next level. ArShil are my all time favourite entertaining duo across BB history & Arshi herself is more entertaining than the current lot put together SK was so mean to her. I personally never felt SK grilled Hina the way he used to be so harsh with Arshi from the beginning of the season unlike Hina who started getting normal grilling session after 6-7th week due to her own shittiness but wasn't called out on most of her horrible acts! I'd be the happiest if Eijaz ends up having any such fun angle & bond with my sass queen Arshi. ðŸ¥³

Btw wasn't Shilpa hated on this forum for not performing well or giving her best in tasks & the same bunch are defending a non-worthy contestant like Rubina whose performance is 10 times worse than Shilpa in tasks, game & over-all involvement in the game or content wise contribution. Atleast for Shilpa, they didn't design tasks every week to make her leader & give her forced visibility which is given to Rubina in every week! Say whatever you want Shilpa was entertaining & had perfect comic timing and her character had many shades. She was multifaceted then voting Hiten out of the show was the biggest masterstroke one has ever done in BB so far! So I don't get this blind support for Rubina who's been hyped to no tomorrow just for speaking against Sidharth Shukla in initial weeks 🥱

SP & Priya : yeah completely agree. Although I do feel Abhinav seems to get away from the criticism he deserves unlike Jasmin who's hated like no tomorrow on SM sites. He was the first one to prompt Jasmin's name alongside Rubina for Top 4 & was so enthusiastically telling others to give their nod in agreement. Freeloader sasta wakeel is a truly a nalla. Hope he's the next contestant who's shown the door 

Bang-bang thumbnail

Could be Aly too who leaves instead of Kavita. One of Aly or Kavita is leaving.

In any case, Abhi is leaving for sure 😂😂

I heard an audio chat of Jasmine and Aly posted here (probably from LF) which says Aly has 10 weeks guaranteed stay. He came in the 5th week- so his stay is confirmed till at least the end of 14th week, so he won’t leave. IDK how long of a contract Kavita has though but probably not that long as Aly considering she was already evicted once. Yeah, but Abhinav will be gone for sure. ðŸ˜†

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

I didn’t get any WL or any of that stuff but dude - that season was tough on here ðŸ˜†

But what is WL given on? Like some words can’t be said right? Did people go personal?

Bang-bang thumbnail

Originally posted by: arsneh

imo challengers are coming just to select the 4 contestants mtlb on the basis of challenges 

Really? Is that what the promo says? Nothing posted by official youtube or twitter handles can be visible in my location 

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Arshi with Eijaz, Rakhi with Nikki, Manu with Jas, Vikas with Rahul, Kash with Kavita/Aly and Rahul Mahajan with Ruby 😂😂

🤣

Bang-bang thumbnail

Manu YT pe reviews deta hai na? Who was he supporting this year?

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BBFanForever

That will be the only interesting thing to this dull season. Eijaz kabhi faydah hoga. Will grab eyeballs & will get a fun angle and viewers will definitely like nokjhok like Arshi's "Hitu Baby" to "Eiju Baby" ðŸ¤£ Thora bohut fun element toh ayega 😔

Not related to this season although Shilpa was my favourite & ArShil bonding was the major highlight for me that year, I was so sad when they split and Arshi turned against Shilpa & harassed her for no reason just for Vikas and lost her position from top 4/5 but it eventually upped Shilpa's game & her fan-support increased to next level. ArShil are my all time favourite entertaining duo across BB history & Arshi herself is more entertaining than the current lot put together SK was so mean to her. I personally never felt SK grilled Hina the way he used to be so harsh with Arshi from the beginning of the season unlike Hina who started getting normal grilling session after 6-7th week due to her own shittiness but wasn't called out on most of her horrible acts! I'd be the happiest if Eijaz ends up having any such fun angle & bond with my sass queen Arshi. ðŸ¥³

Btw wasn't Shilpa hated on this forum for not performing well or giving her best in tasks & the same bunch are defending a non-worthy contestant like Rubina whose performance is 10 times worse than Shilpa in tasks, game & over-all involvement in the game or content wise contribution. Atleast for Shilpa, they didn't design tasks every week to make her leader & give her forced visibility which is given to Rubina in every week! Say whatever you want Shilpa was entertaining & had perfect comic timing and her character had many shades. She was multifaceted then voting Hiten out of the show was the biggest masterstroke one has ever done in BB so far! So I don't get this blind support for Rubina who's been hyped to no tomorrow just for speaking against Sidharth Shukla in initial weeks 🥱

SP & Priya : yeah completely agree. Although I do feel Abhinav seems to get away from the criticism he deserves unlike Jasmin who's hated like no tomorrow on SM sites. He was the first one to prompt Jasmin's name alongside Rubina for Top 4 & was so enthusiastically telling others to give their nod in agreement. Freeloader sasta wakeel is a truly a nalla. Hope he's the next contestant who's shown the door 

I read somewhere that Sallu didn’t like Arshi cuz she tried to create an unnecessary controversy with Shahid Afridi before bb which could’ve seriously damaged his married life. 

Since Afridi is very close with Sallu, Sallu didn’t like his friend’s personal life being exploited by Arshi for fame. Thats why he was so harsh with her on bb

Though after bb Arshi did apologize to Afridi and admitted that she had lied about the whole thing lol

Also ddt was pro Shilpa while mf was anti Shilpa so this forum was very entertaining that season lol

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bang-bang

Manu YT pe reviews deta hai na? Who was he supporting this year?

Eijaz and Rahul and disliked Ruby and Jas lol

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

But what is WL given on? Like some words can’t be said right? Did people go personal?

Yeah I’m not sure - but I think it’s for abusing and/or getting personal with members, or for abusing contestants I guess. 

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

King9 chicha with arshi 

Poor eijaz ðŸ˜’🤣