Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vallu123

even if all this is his plan...won't he still consider what ridz did as betrayal...she lied about his death, she is bringing in another person in his place, she despite his constant warnings took ragini away n handed to kabir...  

Thats exactly what he wants to find out ... the truth of Ridz.. her intentions.

I feel somewhere he still believes she will not betray him so he playing along n trying to get to the truth!

I am sure he is not dumb to think she is the mastermind...but he loved her and he did expect from his wife to trust him, be on his side....

He knows she is a pawn n someone else was using her... he feels she cannot betray him this bad ... so he wants to find out whether she is actually responsible of the mayhem or no🤔

Everything in this game is targeting  ridz.... from her entry to hiding vrs death, letting kabir stay, saying yes to marriage......bahut cruel hai yaar... maa beta duo....

Riddhu had the time to confess then Vansh would have stood with her infact bajaod Kabs but as expected her silence has trapped her so bad in this game n now she is paying for her impulsive decisions

But don't worry Vansh will avenge every single torture she was put through😳

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

I wish kisidin Vansh ko ye realise ho k ek hath se taali nehi bajti hai and trust is a two way street...dono ne ek dusre pe trust nehi kia pyaar hone k baad bhi...dono ne ek dusre se communicate nehi kia...dono ne ek dusre se zada dusro par bharosa kia....sidha confrontation na karke teda rasta chuna dono ne ek dusre k bare mein jaanne ka and vansh ka extra fault tha Ridhu ko itna darana...gurrate hue sher se log bhagte hai use bestie nehi bana lete...he shouldn't have acted too much like ge is a killer or something...and Riddhima shouldn't have been so blind towards kabir...sare signs to the k something is seriously wrong with kabir...Ragini ko bhagana tha fine but kabir ko bhi trust nehi karna tha....Ragini ko leke khudse kahi chupa leti kabir ko bina bataye...

I agree Urmita both r to blame 

But u cannot deny Ridhz started it all ... she entered his life with an ulterior motive ... she created chaos in his life n his family. 

She had many chances to confess even after Ragz kidnapping when he opened up his heart she could have told him the truth but no she chose to do her way.

KaAP would have never succeeded if Ridz had weighed her decisions n thought it out rather than acting on impulse.

Vansh was also to be blamed but he has always been honest to her about things related to her or their life.

Ragz chapter was closed for him personally only thing was h wanted to find the murderer. He has never harmed Ridz but Ridz acts ruined their whole family.

Today she herself believes n even Kabir said u r responsible for all this mess

Both Riansh did it all wrong and unka rishta hi mistrust k upar start hua tha and kameene maa beta duo took advantage of that to use Ridhu to destroy Vansh...I hope someday they show vansh realising k galti akeli bacchi ki nehi dono ki barabar thi...aur I hope this time he behaves tactfully and acts smart, and earns Riddhu ka trust so she finally tells Vihaan everything....so far so good, ye Vihaan ka role mein gussa nehi hota, cool headed intelligent guy wala image hai... so lets see...

Yes their trust n miscommunications ruined their life 

I'm sure they will emerge more stronger now

Hope for the best

😳

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by @Heytz-Maneet

Always good to read your excellent insights Heytz though this time your kept me waiting too long😢

Thanks so much Wynn 

🤗

just a little busy with my course😒

All your points and thoughts are very good..my take on this is;

KaVa ---please nooo. I am all for male bonding but for KaVa to hurt an innocent in their game I wont tolerate; but I dont think that is the deep dark secret anyway

As I told u last time I will hate KAVA a team cos then whole plot is ruined

I meant cvs suspense could be anything

But I don't think they will do this😒

In a few more episodes hopefully not 50 more we will find out if Vihaan is Vansh (to me he is but cvs will continue to do a double twist on us...so just when we think this is Vansh playing a game the character Vihaan will do or say something that makes us doubt him). So he will enter as Vansh for family and as Vihaan for Rhiddima

I don't think they will drag the track now as it is the trps r decreasing I guess now revelations will start happening ... Yes Vansh is Vihaan n he has entered the house n now he will play his game n unearth all the hidden truths n enemies within😳 

Seeing Kabir marrying Rhiddima in the VR mansions will instantly make him.realise connection bwt AnuBir I hope

I think he already knows about AP but he is waiting to catch them red handed 

his reaction on his return n AP drama was enough to show that he was least affected by her emotional drama🤔

As to my doubts..is this a RiAnsh game .. I really dont know; sometimes there are subtle clues and expressions but I cant for now say its RiAnsh plan...such as their so far perfect meetups as you say makes me doubt..it it a RiAnsh pla ? But for sure its a Vansh master plan

Even if its RIANSH plan they will not reveal to viewers now ... making us believe that they r pitted against each other

I guess only when the truth starts revealing we will get to know the exact picture

Is Vansh hellbent on punishing Rhiddima - yes to an extent but his focus is on safeguarding his family.& finding out who is behind everything.   

Yes and he is making her pay for her mistakes which caused so much destruction to their family!

Also wants to know her real truth whether she has really betrayed him or no

cos somewhere he still believes she can't do this to him😒

Is Angre aware of his identity as Vihaan - yes, its part of the plan..when Vansh kicked that stone...he was sending a signal and that could only have been to Angre   

Yes 👍🏼

The night Vansh fell asleep in Rhiddima's lap and she confessed about Ragini...I believe he heard everything. 

Ya maybe ... but all this truth will come out together as how he started connecting the dots

Sia- cvs wont reveal just yet..drama of Vansh entering VR mansions just started 

Siya will wake up at a high point so AP is totally exposed!!

So..still I cannot believe Ragini is dead and Rhiddima left her on the road..something is not clear to me...why build up her suspense for 50plus episodes & just kill her off?  

Exactly thats why too much is happened or happening in background.🤔

So there are only 4 questions I am awaiting to find out

1) Is Ragini still alive

2) When will we find out Vihaan is Vansh

@bold

These replies we will be getting soon cos the makers will not drag this track more

3)What is Rhiddima's role..is there a bigger plan she is making because there is an unknown element to her that we are not aware of so I feel.there is more to.come in the big secret whatever that is.

Riddhima's hidden truth about her backstory I don't thin they will include now it will emerge with her grey side after this track ends as it will the second phase in the story.

4) The most important question is why did Vansh marry Rhiddima..the day we find out is the time the serial will.end.

No it will not end cos it is connected to this track.

Why Vansh married her will be revealed in this track only as to what exact plan Vansh had in mind!

so soon we should get that answer 

This takes me to his forced proposal scene..when Vansh tells Rhiddima she can make any sort of guess she has as to why he is marrying her and to why she will know all limits are going to be crossed... his character toying with us viewers too...why, why, why?🤔🤔🤔

Cos he is the master player 

when he plays .... its the  last strike ... and the .... game over!!😳

Edited by HeytzMaaneet - 3 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

I agree Urmita both r to blame 

But u cannot deny Ridhz started it all ... she entered his life with an ulterior motive ... she created chaos in his life n his family. 

She had many chances to confess even after Ragz kidnapping when he opened up his heart she could have told him the truth but no she chose to do her way.

KaAP would have never succeeded if Ridz had weighed her decisions n thought it out rather than acting on impulse.

Vansh was also to be blamed but he has always been honest to her about things related to her or their life.

Ragz chapter was closed for him personally only thing was h wanted to find the murderer. He has never harmed Ridz but Ridz acts ruined their whole family.

Today she herself believes n even Kabir said u r responsible for all this mess

Yes their trust n miscommunications ruined their life 

I'm sure they will emerge more stronger now

Hope for the best

😳

I agree with your points...Ridhu started it all by entering Vansh's life and her impulsive choices helped K ruin V...

Like I said both are to blame...

Riddhima:

Think about what vansh has done since meeting her...forcefully shaadi karna...day in day out darana and he could see how scared she was and he deliberately encouraged her to think he is a killer to intimidate her...think about that day Ridz took the bullet...Think how he scared her...uske baad bande ko pyaar hone laga vo soft hua...but these things leave a mark in people's mind...Riddhu k lie he never could reach that position jaha biwi apne hubby se freely baat kare...she was always afraid of him or of how he would react or of what he would think...He never was the kind of husband that makes wife feel she can share anything...ek dadi k ilawa baki sab gharwale bhi to darte hai vansh kaise react karega iss baat se...family: some love him, some dont...But all of them are scared of him more or less...

Phir bhi Ridhu ne vo good wale phase 2 bar apna sach share karne ki try ki...lekin tab to bada pyaar aa raha tha use...bol dia koi fark nehi padta whatever ur past is....lekin phir bhi KC k baad she had decided to come clean and start new...but Vansh ne vo footage dekha and instead of confronting her like he should have, he chose to again turn scary, act like a killer again and even paralyse her eventually....and unluckily that coincided with Ridhu again finding signs that point vansh attacked ragini and still has her captive...now in dono mein se koi bhi ek chiz hoti to phir bhi vo shayad 2nd time sochti...But ye sab milake, remember how much scared out of her mind she got...u have to remember till now in story she is a civilian, no trained spy...itna darr kaise handle karti and itna darr handle karne k baad daranewale admi ko galat kaise na samajhti...remember that one shadow scene of vansh, aise hi dialogues bol raha tha shadow dikh raha tha...I remember that was quite a scary performance that impressed everyone so much about Rrahul...vansh acted so scary with her any sane person would think him a monster...and yes Ridhu being the impulsive shoot first ask questions later girl she is, her first thought was to save ragini from vansh and take help of kabir who is CBI...even without the relationship, people tend to trust cops in these kind of matters....So yup then she did the biggest mistake of her life by giving Ragini to kabir...and I am not supporting her...yes she should have remembered all the reasons she loves vansh, should have remembered he has never harmed her and always protected her, should have thought things through and given V benifit of doubt...should NOT have dragged K into this as he had been quite fishy too at that point and should not have been so rash in taking out Ragini...should have confronted vansh about ragini...there are many such should haves....But think...after a hubby paralyses a wife for hrs as warning, and she knows there is a injured girl he is holding captive and the way Ragini took Vansh name...any girl would jump to conclusion and go in full panic mode that OMG I am married to a monster...Ridhu too was in full panic mode and she becomes extremely active and jugadu when in panic...see how she arranged 48 lakhs for Vihaan, made a deal with him , trained him, made K burn proofs by blackmailing him and took all these decisions so swift in such short time...Coz she was desparate about marrying kabir...panic and deparation makes her make rash choices...and since start whenever Ridz was about to fully trust vansh, something would happen, either K or someone give her info proving vansh killer with enough proof to raise real doubt, or vansh would find something about Ridz and instead of acting intelligently, he would get angry and scare her so bad that she would again start fearing him...look how she is with Vihaan, coz she doesnt fear him...but she always feared Vansh...mera vansh mera vansh jo kar rahi, uske samne har waqt to dari dari rehti thi...Vansh never tried to make that fear go away parmanently...And thing is darr se bhai behen chacha chachi relatives family bacche inko handle kia ja sakta hai, limit pe rakha ja sakta hai...but biwi ko agar hubby se darr ho that works against the relationship and messes things no matter how much love is there...aur vaise bhi jab Ap k bare mein bacchi boli he didnt believe, adha time to believe hi nehi karta tha Riddhu ko...and she felt while she loves him desperrately she cant trust him to tell everything fully...who knows what he will do...this fear made her make really bad choices and indirectly ruin Vansh...

Vansh:

Now I get Vansh too...He is not completely at fault too...uska family uska duniya business aisa raha hai k he had to built this scary persona to protect himself and family.....and VRS wala ye tarika seems the only way to keep brats like Ishani and Aryan and all enemies in line...it sure protected him from K for 3 yrs...and didnot help that his parents lives ended bad way and his mom specially got murdered and he was severely traumatised by that and it didnt help that ragini his first love interest cheated him...and then came Riddhu...with all the signs of a spy...suspect to kia, but bechare ko pata hi nehi tha what hit himsmiley36...pyaar kare k shaq kare k kya kare....he must have thought his usual method that works on everyone should work on her too...fear...but it didnt...and while he never trusted her enough to open up, he trusted her not to betray...but KC k baad jab vo footage isne dekha to he was hurt and he lost it ye soch k ki phirse dhoka mila...he must have felt so much pain and he handled it the only way he knew...by lashing out at Riddhima...by scaring her and hiding his love....and then ragini went missing and it all went to hell...and yes Riddhima should have come clean the after his breakdown about ragini when she realised she has done mistake...tab bhi bol deti to vo sambhal leta but she was so scared of how he would react k vo hide kar gayi akeli Ragini ko rescue karne gayi...she shouldnt have done that....and V loved his family so much couldnt see them in a bad light so he couldnt see the real culprits too...so he felt betrayed and must have decided in a desparate move that vansh has to die with his failures so a new guy can come with new pov and attack his enemies while they are not alert anymore...Issue is : he just never met a middle class civilian normal girl like Riddhu in his life before and didnt know how to handle her...Ishani, chachi, Ap sure dont fall in normal civilian category...smiley36So yeah I get where he was coming from...

But u see they both did wrong, both reacted wrong, both made wrong choices and while loved each other, didnt really trust each other and love is never enough without trust...So the villeins used them both against each other and they both lost...It was bound to happen...but hopefully this time around they wont do a repeat telecast of past mistakes....Lets hope for the best....

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

I agree with your points...Ridhu started it all by entering Vansh's life and her impulsive choices helped K ruin V...

Like I said both are to blame...

Riddhima:

Think about what vansh has done since meeting her...forcefully shaadi karna...day in day out darana and he could see how scared she was and he deliberately encouraged her to think he is a killer to intimidate her...think about that day Ridz took the bullet...Think how he scared her...uske baad bande ko pyaar hone laga vo soft hua...but these things leave a mark in people's mind...Riddhu k lie he never could reach that position jaha biwi apne hubby se freely baat kare...she was always afraid of him or of how he would react or of what he would think...He never was the kind of husband that makes wife feel she can share anything...ek dadi k ilawa baki sab gharwale bhi to darte hai vansh kaise react karega iss baat se...family: some love him, some dont...But all of them are scared of him more or less...

Phir bhi Ridhu ne vo good wale phase 2 bar apna sach share karne ki try ki...lekin tab to bada pyaar aa raha tha use...bol dia koi fark nehi padta whatever ur past is....lekin phir bhi KC k baad she had decided to come clean and start new...but Vansh ne vo footage dekha and instead of confronting her like he should have, he chose to again turn scary, act like a killer again and even paralyse her eventually....and unluckily that coincided with Ridhu again finding signs that point vansh attacked ragini and still has her captive...now in dono mein se koi bhi ek chiz hoti to phir bhi vo shayad 2nd time sochti...But ye sab milake, remember how much scared out of her mind she got...u have to remember till now in story she is a civilian, no trained spy...itna darr kaise handle karti and itna darr handle karne k baad daranewale admi ko galat kaise na samajhti...remember that one shadow scene of vansh, aise hi dialogues bol raha tha shadow dikh raha tha...I remember that was quite a scary performance that impressed everyone so much about Rrahul...vansh acted so scary with her any sane person would think him a monster...and yes Ridhu being the impulsive shoot first ask questions later girl she is, her first thought was to save ragini from vansh and take help of kabir who is CBI...even without the relationship, people tend to trust cops in these kind of matters....So yup then she did the biggest mistake of her life by giving Ragini to kabir...and I am not supporting her...yes she should have remembered all the reasons she loves vansh, should have remembered he has never harmed her and always protected her, should have thought things through and given V benifit of doubt...should NOT have dragged K into this as he had been quite fishy too at that point and should not have been so rash in taking out Ragini...should have confronted vansh about ragini...there are many such should haves....But think...after a hubby paralyses a wife for hrs as warning, and she knows there is a injured girl he is holding captive and the way Ragini took Vansh name...any girl would jump to conclusion and go in full panic mode that OMG I am married to a monster...Ridhu too was in full panic mode and she becomes extremely active and jugadu when in panic...see how she arranged 48 lakhs for Vihaan, made a deal with him , trained him, made K burn proofs by blackmailing him and took all these decisions so swift in such short time...Coz she was desparate about marrying kabir...panic and deparation makes her make rash choices...and since start whenever Ridz was about to fully trust vansh, something would happen, either K or someone give her info proving vansh killer with enough proof to raise real doubt, or vansh would find something about Ridz and instead of acting intelligently, he would get angry and scare her so bad that she would again start fearing him...look how she is with Vihaan, coz she doesnt fear him...but she always feared Vansh...mera vansh mera vansh jo kar rahi, uske samne har waqt to dari dari rehti thi...Vansh never tried to make that fear go away parmanently...And thing is darr se bhai behen chacha chachi relatives family bacche inko handle kia ja sakta hai, limit pe rakha ja sakta hai...but biwi ko agar hubby se darr ho that works against the relationship and messes things no matter how much love is there...aur vaise bhi jab Ap k bare mein bacchi boli he didnt believe, adha time to believe hi nehi karta tha Riddhu ko...and she felt while she loves him desperrately she cant trust him to tell everything fully...who knows what he will do...this fear made her make really bad choices and indirectly ruin Vansh...

Vansh:

Now I get Vansh too...He is not completely at fault too...uska family uska duniya business aisa raha hai k he had to built this scary persona to protect himself and family.....and VRS wala ye tarika seems the only way to keep brats like Ishani and Aryan and all enemies in line...it sure protected him from K for 3 yrs...and didnot help that his parents lives ended bad way and his mom specially got murdered and he was severely traumatised by that and it didnt help that ragini his first love interest cheated him...and then came Riddhu...with all the signs of a spy...suspect to kia, but bechare ko pata hi nehi tha what hit himsmiley36...pyaar kare k shaq kare k kya kare....he must have thought his usual method that works on everyone should work on her too...fear...but it didnt...and while he never trusted her enough to open up, he trusted her not to betray...but KC k baad jab vo footage isne dekha to he was hurt and he lost it ye soch k ki phirse dhoka mila...he must have felt so much pain and he handled it the only way he knew...by lashing out at Riddhima...by scaring her and hiding his love....and then ragini went missing and it all went to hell...and yes Riddhima should have come clean the after his breakdown about ragini when she realised she has done mistake...tab bhi bol deti to vo sambhal leta but she was so scared of how he would react k vo hide kar gayi akeli Ragini ko rescue karne gayi...she shouldnt have done that....and V loved his family so much couldnt see them in a bad light so he couldnt see the real culprits too...so he felt betrayed and must have decided in a desparate move that vansh has to die with his failures so a new guy can come with new pov and attack his enemies while they are not alert anymore...Issue is : he just never met a middle class civilian normal girl like Riddhu in his life before and didnt know how to handle her...Ishani, chachi, Ap sure dont fall in normal civilian category...smiley36So yeah I get where he was coming from...

But u see they both did wrong, both reacted wrong, both made wrong choices and while loved each other, didnt really trust each other and love is never enough without trust...So the villeins used them both against each other and they both lost...It was bound to happen...but hopefully this time around they wont do a repeat telecast of past mistakes....Lets hope for the best....

Ya hopefully they will overcome all their issues n emerge stronger as a team n win!!

hope for the best!!

😳