Wife bhi meri game bhi meri

Edited by whitewitch - 3 years ago
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Muskie

Was missing your theories and write up Heytal🤗

Answer to your questions

Why did Vansh marry Riddhima even though he suspected her intentions since the start!

I think he married her coz he wanted to know her(as a spy) there was a monologue of vansh where he was saying sachayi tak pohoncne k liye mai kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakta hu(something like that)

What did Angre tell him on phone about Ridz when he visited her hostel?

That might also be a game plan of cvs where we'd think that he's talking about Riddhu but he may be talking about someone else

Why would he waste so much time?

I think he was waiting for the time when she is completely normal😒

didn't he suspect someone from his close circle was involved in his families troubles.

The past vansh suspected everyone but didn't have evidence, ragini was HIS evidence👍🏼

As mentioned in my earlier post what important work he had the night he drugged Ridz ... where did he go?

He went to meet and taunt his ex on trust and betrayal😉

Has he believed that Riddhima will harm Siya so brutally!

Not until he saw Ridhhu kidnapping rags😭

Will Vansh in a nick of the moment plan to jump off the cliff without a thorough plan?

That's what I told in one of amrita's posts. Vansh cannot plan this all of a sudden when siya's condition, rags murder, riddhu dhoka is running in his mind🤔

Did Ridz leave injured Rags on the road n run back to VR Mansion?

She left her heart broken husband on the floor when he literally begged her not to leave and you're asking this question😆

I seriously want 2nd possibility to be true but there are high chances of 1st one 

last answer 

"She left her heart broken husband on the floor when he literally begged her not to leave and you're asking this question" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And ridhu confessed everything when he slept in a blink of an eye🤣🤣,phir b usne kuch nhi suna

Yaha toh I feel spider crawling  on wall that too in deep slumber🤪

Edited by Barbiebarbie11 - 3 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing analysis Heytal🤗

I loved how you brought up all the relevant questions that have been ignored or skipped somehow.

I got the team up vibes when Vihaan told Riddhima "Good job, Congrats partner"

He wouldnt come infront of her if he thought ill of her. He's upto something big.

Also the latest in precap "VRS apni riyasat mein wapas aa gaya hai" 😎gave some very good vibes. Cant wait now

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Amazing analysis !

I would like to see option 2 - except KAVA together.... 

I wish writers close at least some of these open ends.... before starting new ...story....

I wish they follow your analysis ... so we get amazing show...😊

I too think - vansh is using ridhima as he knew she is a strong player .. and also has a bit of trust on ... understood she is/was trapped badly... can't help him any way (even if she wants)  if he was vansh... and so he faked....death!

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome post dear 🤗

Was waiting for ur bang on theories 😉 your theories always spike in hope and increase excitement 😊❤️

I agree they ended phase 1 of the story with so many cliff hangers which could be answered by only one person the mastermind himself and I believe like u said there is more in the picture than what is shown to us. 

So far with whatever we are fed, it seems too regular but ishq mein marjawan is about expecting the unexpected and from beginning we are made to believe its vansh who brings that quotient to the show. So somewhere we need to get ready for that boom revelation. However, its still a question whether riddhu is part of vansh's masterplan like u said ryt now its quite impossible but there is a chance for that too. But I feel vansh still holds riddhu on his benefit of doubt on radar. Even yesterday she didn't seem like she was playing alone with husband rather she looked clueless and is in the impression her husband is dead and vihaan is her only option to save her family. Riddhu was sooo lost in her own mission that she even failed to notice so many clues her pati just randomly put out in front of her. 

Let's see thou after all tomorrow the mighty VR is back in the game. I have a strong feeling that  tomorrow there will be a small revelation for us audience something like at least how angre and vansh stage out this maha drama something but before he enters the mansion we will know something at least his vihaan mask will be removed. 

Fingers crossed until then 😆😉

Edited by Roudy1 - 3 years ago
Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

last answer 

"She left her heart broken husband on the floor when he literally begged her not to leave and you're asking this question" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And ridhu confessed everything when he slept in a blink of an eye🤣🤣,phir b usne kuch nhi suna

Yaha toh I feel spider crawling  on wall that too in deep slumber🤪

what if he never slept😉

I too have a very weak sleep, especially when family members are complaining/talking about me😆

Riansh thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your post is making me calm 😌 btw I love your analysis
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Muskie

what if he never slept😉

I too have a very weak sleep, especially when family members are complaining/talking about me😆

mtlb what if he was jus pretending only😉

Hahaha I have everytime weak sleep, especially when someone is eating without me😲

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

In every track cvs have kept so many loopholes & unanswered matters! 

U bet Nabila😔

Bahot raita falaya hain lets hope 

samet le

Edited by HeytzMaaneet - 3 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Girl your analysis is fresh breath in the total toxic air ❤️👏

You gave so many perceptions and All are quite reasonable 

Thank u so much @Abhyudaya

I'm glad u liked it

🤗

If try to avenge on ridhima then he is more shrewd vr he is just regular tv hero

A smart person falling in K's trap so easily specially when he knows his wife real to well

I doubt he will just believe everything he saw 

Lets see

If he knows things in vr now keeping tab on all, though hurting ridhima as she made mistake but safeguarding his family is real vr game 

Yes hunting out the actual mastermind n safeguarding his family!!

Hope we see it 

Truly!!

Fingers crossed!

😳