ROLE REVERSAL OR....?

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

In every track cvs have kept so many loopholes & unanswered matters! 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Girl your analysis is fresh breath in the total toxic air ❤️👏

You gave so many perceptions and All are quite reasonable 

If try to avenge on ridhima then he is more shrewd vr he is just regular tv hero

If he knows things in vr now keeping tab on all, though hurting ridhima as she made mistake but safeguarding his family is real vr game 

Hope we see it 

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Haha..good come outs..I still trust the makers and hope they provide us some out of the box twists ..the way they had gracefully penned Vansh’s character...and he himself getting played by his enemies...I knew he’s upto something ..I still hold on to that...

VANSH🖤💔🖤

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Amazing theories Heytz. Loved your post.🤗 

ShumiM thumbnail

It even dino bad,ek post mili,apse,isiliye bahut bahut shukria Ji.love your analysis as always.I will loved to see the role reversal to play out.coz RiAnsh love each other but has trust issue but ridhima now trust vansh,after his mighty fall.and now vansh need to learn the real truth of ridhima and her innocence and how badly she was played by anubir and not only ridhima but vansh also was played by his beloved mother.it’s high time makers need to revealed her truth to vsnsh .

Waiting for vihan/ vansh entry now.

Ps-I don’t mind vansh hurt ridhima by his scornful word but hopefully they will not visit manhandling 😡 thanks.

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Makers have left so many tracks open.... Dunno how they will handle everything

They dint even show a proper backstory of Vansh, his parents and the reason of his enemity with Kabir. 

Still hoping Vansh has disguised himself as Vihaan or Vihaan is an aide sent by him coz they just can't kill off Vansh leaving everything around him so twisted, unexplained and incomplete. 

And I really wish Vansh's focus is not only on Ridhhima this time but all his family members too(particularly his sundar Amma). Ridhhu must bear the consequences for her doings but she is not responsible for everything that happened. 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Was missing your theories and write up Heytal🤗

Answer to your questions

Why did Vansh marry Riddhima even though he suspected her intentions since the start!

I think he married her coz he wanted to know her(as a spy) there was a monologue of vansh where he was saying sachayi tak pohoncne k liye mai kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakta hu(something like that)

What did Angre tell him on phone about Ridz when he visited her hostel?

That might also be a game plan of cvs where we'd think that he's talking about Riddhu but he may be talking about someone else

Why would he waste so much time?

I think he was waiting for the time when she is completely normal😒

didn't he suspect someone from his close circle was involved in his families troubles.

The past vansh suspected everyone but didn't have evidence, ragini was HIS evidence👍🏼

As mentioned in my earlier post what important work he had the night he drugged Ridz ... where did he go?

He went to meet and taunt his ex on trust and betrayal😉

Has he believed that Riddhima will harm Siya so brutally!

Not until he saw Ridhhu kidnapping rags😭

Will Vansh in a nick of the moment plan to jump off the cliff without a thorough plan?

That's what I told in one of amrita's posts. Vansh cannot plan this all of a sudden when siya's condition, rags murder, riddhu dhoka is running in his mind🤔

Did Ridz leave injured Rags on the road n run back to VR Mansion?

She left her heart broken husband on the floor when he literally begged her not to leave and you're asking this question😆

I seriously want 2nd possibility to be true but there are high chances of 1st one 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

After seeing yesterday'e episode. It's clear that Vihaan knows a lot than he should if he was just look a like. Therefore I believe that faking the dead was Vansh' plan, since Kabir had gathered a lot of false evidence against Vansh. 

He tries to make Riddhima reveal why she was disloyal to Vansh. Vansh married her to get closer to his opponent. And maybe Vansh was hoping that Riddhima will reveal her true colors, if she felt in love with him. So he knows more than anyone can imagine. Maybe Vansh felt he couldn't get a clear perspective on things, since he started to be blindfolded by his own family. 

Now Vansh is clearly testing Riddhima and will watch from the sideline what she is playing and who is playing against Vansh. We see that Vihaan keeps asking Riddhima, about her game. He can see that she is not innocent. 

Since Vansh is dead for the real world he needs to get his own money back, hence he is demanding a lot of money from Riddhima 😂

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

wonderful analysis!

u were talking about riddhimas pale green outfit, right? is it the one helly posted a selfie on her story with braided hair? some people are saying its not a part of the serial

if vansh knew who killed his mom then why was he in a hurry  to reach her before anyone? also ragini had already gained her consciousness and that was when he gave her water maybe the makers changed the plot immediately and presented her in such a way that she wake up for the first time in 3 years

maybe the so called loopholes are the part of writers mood swings just like he showed a confused vansh after he returned from his trip..but vansh was just acting